Join our server on Discord

A girl from Singapore. 'Want to be Nice? Give Me $1Million'
A girl from my ....'proud' home of Singapore has made a little video that has gotten quite a stir. Why? Simple, she wants 10,000,000 people, yes 10 MILLION people to give 10 cents from their wallets to giver her a Million Dollars. The reason? Well, she doesn't want to work...

She even tells of her bank account no. so she can start the money flowing in her bags. Now...what kind of behaviour do you call that? Oh I dunno...its called just being selfishly lazy.

What do you think?

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/..._time.html
MythBusters Pictures, Images and Photos

3000 posts baby!
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
That's just pitiful.

Coincidentally, the "Give Asesino Money" fund is now asking for donations. For just 10 cents a day you could make Asesino a millionaire so he can sit around all day in his underpants eating cheerios.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
Just because you mentioned Cheerios, i will personally see to it that you get 10 bucks...someday.

I don't think she'll get her money, it just doesn't seem possible for so many stupid people to donate.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
And somehow this is still more classy than that guy who threatened to shoot a rabbit if he didn't get X amount of money. Bleh, it's still just a fancy form of beggary anyways.

Crimson: Ten cents and I don't even get a bikini shot! This is a bigger ripoff than the Sega CD!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
You want to do something nice, you give me some F'ing money. I actually could use it. But if she actually posted a bank account number then much evil could be done.
Well, I guess its worth a shot. You won't know unless you ask.