Join our server on Discord

Poll: Merge or Separate?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Merge The Seasons!
37.50%
3 37.50%
Bah! New characters FTW
62.50%
5 62.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Season 6-A Merge or New Characters?
Exclamation 
Would you see the idea of Season 6 as being a merge of all the universes to bring the series full circle and give it a sense of conclusion, or would you rather see a new saga, or perhaps a sequel to a past season? Me, I rather fancy the idea of bringing together the past seasons and trying to merge them into one respectable universe. I would of course make the main group of characters manageable at five characters...all the others, either in supporting or cameo roles. I mean, we're talking over dozens of Digidestined and Digimon alone, not to mention important adult characters from other seasons.

SO....what the verdict? The Merge or Separate?
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
To me, I prefer the new characters/reality/continuity setting.

Danggit, Toei. When will you confirm if there's really an Around or 06? Crybaby2
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
The problem with a merge.. would be that the different seasons are... Well, different. The power scale just wouldn't match up.

I would like to see it happen though.. Seasons 2, 3, and five would work the best.. I say season 2, because it and season 1 had some of the same characters, so 1 doesn't need to be mentioned.. Season 3 because season 1 and 2 were a Tv show in that one.. And season 5 because the digivolve mechanic is similar enough to the original that it wouldn't cause too many issues.

Unfortunately, Season 4 is an oddball, and wouldn't really fit in with the rest. (it was also the only one that you can say had a complete ending. The digimon spirits went back home, the humans went back to the real world, everyone was all safe and stuff.)

The others had things they left undone at the end. Season 2 had the entire world get digimon.. There's bound to be a few psychos out there.. Season 3 ended with another portal opening where Guilmon first showed up.. Season 5 ended with Marcus getting involved in a battle..
If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed.
I'm not too sure on a merge...frankly, i just want another Digimon Tamers ^^

As for new characters....ehh, i don't think so either really, I've only just gotten to enjoy the Season 5 kids
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
New Season. They can do a movie with the merge later.
yeah season 3 was my fav, (and the last one that was aired on aussie TV, its not on TV here anymore :( )
Check out my Art? ^^
Available for commissions :)
Yeah, I'd have to say that a season crossover is better suited to a movie, and any new seasons should be about new characters.

Oh god i'd give anything to see a Digimon Adventure 03 movie with DAISUKE in itAngelHeartBlush
I'm hoping they introduced Lunamon and umm...Chornomon(not really my favorite digimon, but that's my opinion). In the game, they are quite new, although it's been like 3 years since they first introduced them in ds.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(03-26-2010 01:44 AM)Netevolution Wrote: Oh god i'd give anything to see a Digimon Adventure 03 movie with DAISUKE in it
I'd be overly sarcastic about how his voice could cause dragons to get third degree burns, but i'll keep it short. Daisuke's voice (in the US Dub) was annoying as hell, not to mention he was a jealous egocentric who was often getting in T.K's face over Kari. Granted, i haven't watched the japanese version, but that voice and attitude leaves a last impression.

Takato was more reserved, being caring when it was needed and being an ass when his friends were at stake.
I can't really comment on Tai, as I didn't really watch the first series of digimon (yeah yeah, stone me whatever. It didn't really appeal to me through the first few episodes and I might go back to it sometime). He seems okay, dispite the need for a haircut.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds