Join our server on Discord

Poll: Merge or Separate?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Merge The Seasons!
37.50%
3 37.50%
Bah! New characters FTW
62.50%
5 62.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Season 6-A Merge or New Characters?
(03-28-2010 07:41 AM)tigerlily Wrote: I'm hoping they introduced Lunamon and umm...Chornomon(not really my favorite digimon, but that's my opinion). In the game, they are quite new, although it's been like 3 years since they first introduced them in ds.

Those are frequently used as a good idea for main digimon since you would get a goggle girl with her brother the goggle guy. And it's Coronamon.
Anyone else remember Izzy's theory of the Digital World and Earth, and how there hundreds of other realms? Like where Venomyotismon lived, or the dark world Ken and Kari go?

I rest my case>_>...<_<
Quote:Anyone else remember Izzy's theory of the Digital World and Earth, and how there hundreds of other realms? Like where Venomyotismon lived, or the dark world Ken and Kari go?

I rest my case>_>...<_<
Yeah, they built it to be merge-able. I would like to see a merge, as long as they can secure the original American dubbers. If not, it would sour the experience for me.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
That can be easily explained by using TV Science. I don't know about the VAs but it's possible.