Join our server on Discord

Claria and Rick Clan Wars (Yumi / Fred_18 RPG)
"Ok, but I must tell you that I think he put his foot on the suicide trap," I said looking straight in Rick's eyes like I had already started to have feeling for him. I picked up my bag and took out a blanket and pilliow on the floor a couple of inches away from his bed. I picked up a little bit of food as I was still feeling sick from what had happened.
Slowly I went onto my blanket and rested my head on the pilliow as I was slowly falling to sleep.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
I was slightly unnerved from that look. I walked out the door after setting the trap back up again, this time putting a sign saying "Do not Enter". Childish I knew, but around here they take the sign seriously. Hoisting John over my shoulder again I go to the Strategy room. I find my thoughts scattered now, though if i were to think on it, it all started with the appearance of Claira. Would I mind if she gave herself to me?

My thoughts were inturrupted as I entered the room, presenting Johns body. "I found the spy in my room, he set off a trap and died." I see no need to cause more trouble by mentioning claira.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
I was a couple of seconds away from falling to sleep before I remember that I had to give Rick something. I went through my bag until I found two of my fire sword, not many of these where made. I took it out of my bag and took out a peace of paper and a note for him to read. I slowly went towards the desk and placed it there with the not on top of it. I went back to my bed and went to sleep.
Creative Minds
The OCA
It was a long and tedious process, questions, lots of them. When I got out I had a slight headache, we managed to narrow down the spy was looking for a book, which one though was the mystery. I spent a moment getting the lock open and walking in. There on the floor, sleeping in a makeshift bed was Claira. I just shook my head at her before picking her up gently and putting her on the bed.
The OCA
I was a little cold, trying to stay warm as I put my legs by my chest. Before I even clould do anything I could feel Rick picking my up and putting me on the bed. I had to say he likes taking care of people.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I knew deep down I was a soft person...Not that I'd admit that. Looking around a feint glow caught my attention. It was a sword of somekind, and next to it was a note, it read:

Rick here is a fire sword just for you. There's no need to give me it back as I have two of them.
Lets just say its a peace offering.
P.S when I am asleep I have to warn you that I talk and walk in my sleep. Love you xxx and loads of huge

I glanced at Claira for a moment, wondering how someone could just blantingly put 'love you' in a note. I shrug, thinking it was a Fox thing, before picking up the sword. I had to admit, it was a fine sword, after a few fancy twirls I put it away with a grin and the phrase "boys and thier toy's" came to mind. A moment later though I frowned, re-reading the note and groaning. I better disarm the traps then if she's going to be sleep walking...and barricade the door for that matter. I set about doing just that before going to sleep in the couch, using a spare blanket. I wasn't shy, I'm catious...
The OCA
I was still asleep yet I was saying thing not usual as I kept on calling out for Rick. I then suddenly woke up as I could remember what I said, still tired form the day I fell back to sleep.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I woke up for a moment, lifting my head up to see what Claira was doing before going back to sleep thinking It must be a Fox thing..the sleep talk, totally unaware that I too mumble in my sleep. I couldn't really sleep after that, my mind kept telling me to sleep next to her, or at least check on her. Finally I got up and went over to her...probably would think i'm a perv or something if she woke up... I stared at her for a long moment, Wow...do all Foxes look this... I cover her up again, smoothing the blankets before going back to the couch, content she was ok for the moment.
The OCA
After about an hour, I woke up screaming my eyes out from the worst dream I have ever had. I just could remember more people getting killed in front of me. The worst part of the dream was seeing Rick get killed by my own father. I just got up trying to forget about the dream and I didn't want to go back to sleep.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I hear some one scream bloody murder, making me roll off the couch and into a defensive stance, a knife in my hand. Looking around I see it was Claira. Sheathing my knife I mutter something about waking the whole clan up. "What's the matter?" taking in her haggard appearance I get a little concerned.
The OCA