Join our server on Discord

Claria and Rick Clan Wars (Yumi / Fred_18 RPG)
I just kept on reading as the book was very intresting on what many clans have done in the past hundred years. After he had left the room I looked around the room, noticing that there was many traps, but I wouldn't move only when he returned. I started to think on what would happen after me and him told both of the clans, would he want to mate with me or just leave me here and do nothing to me?
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
I walked over to the feeding hall, greeting various clan members. When i got to one of the tables where the food was i seen one of my cook friends. "Hey Jakie, I hear Jake has finally started courting you."

Jakie looked up from the big kettle she was cooking stew in and smiled "hey Rick, yes, he finally started..." her face became flat as she continued. "after a whole year! for goodness sake!"

I had to chuckle, she knew that Jake wanted so badly to court her. "Good luck, i had to practically push him to start." I grab a platter and start loading food onto it. "I'm going to eat in my rooms again. I'll bring this back later." We both wave good bye as i left.
OooOooO
A wolf dressed in casual wear walked calmly to the Ricks room, before looking around. If anyone see's me, it will be the a public execution! He started poking around the keyhole to 'disarm' the trap, all the while making more noise than was necessary.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
I could hear someone opening the door, my heart was racing. But I remember what Rick had told me about the hidden hatch under the bed. I went under hiding for my life, I took the book with me grasping the book by my chest. I closed my eyes as I was that scared, yet I didn't know why I was scared.
Creative Minds
The OCA
The guy finally got it open, as he stepped inside. He could see a few traps that weren't set back, shrugging it off he went over to the book case, but he couldn't find the book he was looking for. "Damn it to hell! where is the book of Legends!" He stepped on the Suicide Trigger. A second later a dart had stuck itself in his neck where he grabbed it and fell over in seizures, the last thing he saw was a Fox under the bed before he died.
OooOooO
Rick stopped as he felt something was off, he pondered it for a moment before continuing to his rooms.
The OCA
I was in shock as the wolf fell to the floor dead, I couldn’t move as I have never seen anyone died before in my life! My body was shaking a lot and my eyes where fixed on his body and I was too scared to move.
Creative Minds
The OCA
When i seen that the spike was sticking out of the door i quickly pushed it open, what i seen was unexpected. "Jonathan, what the hell? Claira? are you there?" I dropped the tray of food as i turned the matress and bed frame over to find her shaking and staring at Johnathan's corpse. "Fuck...Claira, Claira? Look at me..." I say as I snap my fingers in front of her face.
The OCA
I couldn’t hardly breath properly as Rick entered the room. I could hear him calling my name. My eyes where still on the wolf body as Rick starts to click his fingers at me. My eyes moved after a couple of seconds, I started to cry as Rick looked at me. “I- I’m scared!.” I said in a stuttered voice.
Creative Minds
The OCA
Military General, Strike Force Commander, Fearless Leader, and he was not prepared for a crying female, let alone a crying Fox. He akwardly held her, patting her back as she cried. "Erm...he isn't going to hurt you," I say before muttering quietly "much less move."
The OCA
I could tell the wolf was dead, I looked up at Rick and he held me in his arms, my eyes where still full with tears. I moved away from Rick and sat onto the bed and looked down at the floor, I was crying even more that another person had died yet I had seen him died. I couldn't look at Rick as I didn't want him to cry either.
Creative Minds
The OCA
"erm...stay here, i gotta take him to the Generals." my eyes hardened. "Because I think I found a rogue spy from a different wolf Clan." I picked 'Johnathan' up an hoisted him over my shoulder. "Get some rest, there is a book over there that will explain foriegn rival clans."
The OCA