Join our server on Discord

Claria and Rick Clan Wars (Yumi / Fred_18 RPG)
"Well, that will be up to you. I can't force you into doing it." I said while wagging my tail as I looked at him as he looked at the book.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
"It sounds kinda sexist if you ask me." I flip through the book, reading various parts. "this book is very contradicting as well." I paced around reading the book, though my eyes wondering to her waving tail every now and then, my own twitching as if it wanted to do the same.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
"Well I don't really mind if I have to do it. So when are we going to tell them? Today or tomorrow when they are about to go to war again?" I say as I started to walk towards the book case and looking at the books as I found one that I'd like. "You have a nice collection of books."
Creative Minds
The OCA
I went rigid when she walked over to the bookcase, she stood right above the trigger. I calmly walked over, appearing to look at the titles she was looking at. "Yes...They are stories from the Elders. Why don't you go read one over on the bed?" I say with practiced calm, panicking on the inside with every little step she took.
The OCA
I picked up the book called ‘Legends’ and opened it and started to read it as I headed towards his bed. I sat down on the bed and my eyes were fixed on the page I was reading.
Creative Minds
The OCA
My entire body jerked forward, highly panicked as she stepped on the trigger, and the dart barely missing her. I put my book down on the bookcase to disguise the sound of the dart hitting the wall. when she started reading I took a seat, visably relaxing from the scare. She will be the death of me! i think to myself.
The OCA
I looked at Rick as he sat down, not knowing what will happen after we stop the war. I could hear my stomach start the growl as I haven't had anything to eat since yesterday. I kept on reading trying to ignore my stomach.
Creative Minds
The OCA
Being trained as a hunter for the last 10 years i picked up on her grumbling stomach. I rolled my eyes. "If you were hungry just say so...stay here, i'll be back with some food. We don't want to start a riot now. What do you want to eat?" I say as i walk over to the door, fixing the lock trap back. "there is a hidden hatch under the bed for you to hide should anyone come along." satisfied that the trap will work i wait for a reply.
The OCA
"I really don't mind on what you get me, and thanks for the help you've been very kind," I say as my eyes fix onto the book again, yet I was so nervous as saying anything to him as he is the first ever wolf I have really talked to.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I give her a flat look at that last remark. "Me? Kind?...well, I did give you a chance. Just be lucky the Elders or any of the town watch didn't see you." I say before walking out and closing the door.
The OCA