Join our server on Discord

Claria and Rick Clan Wars (Yumi / Fred_18 RPG)
"Well, I just want to get this war out of the way. And I really don't know what to talk about, the only bad things that happened to me in my life my mum died when I was two months old, my brother had died and my dad wants me to marry a man who I hate since I met the guy. The good things is that I have been trained to fight and even kill but I don't think I'll be doing anthing like that only if someone tries to attack me." I say as I wait until Rick had finished what he was doing.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
I left the last trap alone since it was a suicide button of sorts should he be cornered. "Mhm...I guess we can both relax now." I wouldn't admit it but she looked fine, for a Fox. "You never did mention your name. I am Rick, son of Richard Bloodmane." I make a formal bow.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
Ah so this is the Rick my father has been telling me about, he seems fit to me and not the ugly kind my father said to me I think to myself while I look at Rick. I did remember what I said earlier about who I am but I didn’t mind. “My name is Claria, the daughter of Lewis Vergo.”
Creative Minds
The OCA
Ah, this must be the Claira the boys were speaking of I think to myself. "You have a lot of guts to come here, there are some men in the strike force that are willing to bring you in for questioning." I say seriously. "Being the commander of them all I tell them no, it wouldn't serve a purpose. So how do you plan on ending this war?"
The OCA
I start to get a little shy as he asks me the question. “Um… do you have the book call the ancients rights? I need to show you something.” I asked.
Creative Minds
The OCA
ancient rights... I walked over to where the suicide trap was, mindful to not set it off and grabbed the book, one of 8 copies made. "I have one...though I'm curious, how did you get a hold of that book? They were only 8 made, and given to 4 families of both tribes."
The OCA
“Oh, I got one from one of the other clans, it was a 18th birthday prescent, and I’ve only read one page that helped me with the war.” I say as I walked slowly into the room and put my bag by his bed.
Creative Minds
The OCA
"mhm...and which page would that be?" I ask, flipping through my own. "I took this from my father's room, he doesn't read the books he has, no matter how much help they are."
The OCA
Thinking back at what page it was and I remember so i said,
“Go to chapter 4, page 217 and paragraph 3. Read it and you’ll find out how I’m going to stop the war.”
Creative Minds
The OCA
“If a daughter of one of the leaders was willing to stop the war the only way to do that is by her giving herself to the leaders son.” I read, surprised at how easy it sounded...but he knew there was a catch someplace. "Ok...When to we announce it to the Clans though, should we follow through with this?"
The OCA