Join our server on Discord

Claria and Rick Clan Wars (Yumi / Fred_18 RPG)
I walked up to Rick and said to him, "I am Claira, the leaders daughter. Can we talk, its about the war. My brothers died beacuse of what my father and your father has done. I have only got one way on stopping it and I need your help to do it, by doing the only thing a leaders daughter can do by giving myself to you."
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
(OOC: Rick here may be an ass at first...)
My grip had tightened when she mentioned her dead brother, thinking it was revenge, until she spoke of stopping the war. "How do I know you aren't going to kill me?" I ask sarcastically. "I want this war over as much as you do Foxxy."
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
(OCC: Don't worry, if he does, Claria is going to tell him straight.)

I walked up to him and gave him a kiss, trying to show I wasn't messing him around. "Well for one thing, I am not going to be like my father. And second, your are very sexy, how can I kill someone that I like?"
Creative Minds
The OCA
I jerk back in reaction of being told to think the foxes are revolting. "What do you think you are doing Fox!" He spent the next moment wiping his mouth and cursing, most likely acting like a child.
The OCA
I slapped him in the face. "If you are going to be like this then I might just go back home," I shouted in anger. "You really want me to tell my father that? And make the war worst."
Creative Minds
The OCA
I reared back in shock and surprise at the slap, no one done that to him besides the Elders. I growled as i turned away and started walking to my room, calling behind me "I don't have to waste my time on this! there is a war going on." my thoughts though slowly catching up to me about what she said. "Wait...what?" I wheeled around to look at her in the eye. "Come, I don't want anyone to hear this conversation." I star looking around as I gesture for her to follow me.
The OCA
I felt slightly angry, but listened to him and followed him. “Well I’ve got to see your father and tell him,” I said in a kind voice.
Creative Minds
The OCA
Rick couldn't hold back a snort. "At the moment, he would most likely have you killed...after a few rounds of torture i'm sure. No, if you want to speak with him you'd have to have him chained down or something." I say offhandidly as I motioned for her to step aside. "stand there for a second, don't want you dead..yet." I took out a small hooked rod and started poking around the keyhole, before a spike came out that was tipped with some kind of poison.

Opening the door I explain it. "There have been a few assassination attempts on us, so we put lock traps on the doors. anyone trying to get in would be dosed with a heavy dose of a sleeping agent."
The OCA
I started to think what he just said. "Thanks, but my father really is only thinking for himself and not for our clan. Its him that wan't the war not us. But my father would probably do the same but I would most likely stop him from making matters worse." I said in an honest voice.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I think about the answer as i disarm a few other traps. "And here i thought it was my father that started it all. Maybe they both started it." I quickly step aside as a small dart came out of the wall and embedding itself on the floor. "I fear my father will drive us to the ground..." I stop for a second before adding. "and your people as well i guess. So, what do you want to talk about?"
The OCA