Join our server on Discord

Request time once again
The time when I start publicly taking requests from people. I'm relatively new to FA, so most of you probably don't know I even do this. Well I do, and if you want to make a request, send me a message.

There are rules, however...

1: No OCs

I don't do fics of other people's characters. The Raven Masturbation story was only half completed because of issues that sparked between me and the commissioner over the character's descriptions. I also have huge issues with Mary Sues, which is in massive abundance among OCs.

2: No "Hai i want renamon plz kthxbai!"

I had this one a lot recently. Asking to see a character in a story or a pairing does not count as a request. Give me a small description of who is involved and what happens in the story. I will only consider making a story with a certain character or pairing involved if enough people urge me to (And that's at my own discretion).

3: No scat or guro

'nuff said.
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
Hm... well I know two pairs I have in mind but nothing really specific jumps out story-wise.

1. Agumon/Gaomon/Falcomon - Digimon Savers
Small description? Well... I kind of want to see a tri-relationship emphasized or whatever you call it (a threesome relationship). It could start with one of the trio thinking about one of the others in a sort of new and uneasy light.. questioning whether it's romantic feelings or not. Considering the trio in question it might most likely be Gaomon thinking of Agumon since they have the most actual interaction in the anime.

This can lead to something eventually happening at DATS HQ where he approaches Agumon. Seeing how gullible / happy-go-lucky he is most of the time it doesn't quite click with him why Gaomon seems so uneasy and awkward around him, and why it has been like that for a while.

I want to give you leeway to do what you do best which is to write awesome stuff from your own noggin. Basically threesome thing, starts off with two where one had feelings for the other which are eventually returned, and then the third accidentally stumbles into their romantic and/or sexual activities and eventually joins in after something happens.. like the third character in question revealing some uneasy feelings as well or having an interest in sexual activity with one of the same gender, yada yada.

Sorry I kinda dragged on there. :X Just giving an example to kind of give you an idea of where I'm getting at. Happy writing.
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Didn't know that you haven't watched Savers before, sorry! XD. Changed it:

2. Impmon/Guilmon/Terriermon - Digimon Tamers
It takes place before Impmon becomes a good guy, more like when he still has an overinflated ego and all that. XD Seeing how naive Guilmon is and being desperate himself due to a lack of female digimon period in the world, Impmon decides to take advantage of that naive nature of his and go at it with the dino. That's when Terriermon runs in on them (this could take place in the park where Guilmon used to live before the parents knew about him).

You can probably get a gist of what I'm requesting since you read the last one, basically a love triangle / triangle relationship although seeing how naive Guilmon is and how their personalities conflict I don't know how that can be worked into this threesome. So if it's less romance and more sexual/intimate, I can understand completely.

And yes, it seems that 'fetish'/kink in particular is on my mind (threesome/foursomes). xD
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds