Join our server on Discord

What is your Favourite Type of Cuisine?
Simple food question today, what kind of cuisine are you into or interested in the most? Singapore cuisine maybe what I'm proud and in love with, but Japanese is what I am most interested in for its delicate flavours, plus I am a huge fan of fresh fish eaten raw. : ) Especially tuna, salmon and swordfish.

What's urs?
MythBusters Pictures, Images and Photos

3000 posts baby!
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Eh, I'll eat or drink anything as long as it isn't Brussel Sprouts and Skim Milk. My favorite foods though are Gyros, Sushi, and Deep Dish Pizza. So I guess Mediterranean, Japanese, and Italian? Hmmm, I really like Chinese though too, especially Mongolian Beef and Orange Chicken.

Bleh, I don't think you're going to get a solid answer out of me, I like too many things.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Well I can't eat anything with fresh tomatoe or Liver.
Favirote foods have to be any Pizza, Hot Dogs, burgers, barbacub ribbs, and ham toasties. I also like sea food, I mostly like Prawns, Tuna, Salmon and Cod. Chinese and Italian dishes I like, I like Curry's that are not that hot and mostly a welsh cook dinner that my mum makes every sunday with loads of gravy.

Well thats as much as I can think of what my favirote types of food is but has to be more as there is too many I like eatting.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
I like almost anything that's not pure grass or fish. I haven't tried a whole lot variety of food but I think I'd narrow my favorite food type to Spicy stuff. Although, considering I love pizza and most pasta I'd say I'm more inclined to Italian.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Canadian Cuisine: Kraft Dinner and poutine. Shit yeah.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
High fiber cereal and raw cooking greens, specifically, shredded wheat, bran flakes, multi-grain mixes, kale, turnip greens, and collard greens.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
(03-20-2010 11:46 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: I like almost anything that's not pure grass or fish. I haven't tried a whole lot variety of food but I think I'd narrow my favorite food type to Spicy stuff. Although, considering I love pizza and most pasta I'd say I'm more inclined to Italian.

Mmm... Pizza! I'm a woodfire or brick oven pizza guy, better flavour that way. Another thing I would like to add though is that I am a huge fan of fusion cuisine. I'm always looking forward to something new and exciting and Fusion to me is the obvious route for that sort of thing. About a week ago I had a really good pasta, not an Aglio Olio or that, but a Curry Crab pasta, a signature Singapore dish with pasta, great base and the seafood was fresh, and yes, it was real crab, claws, body everything! God that was hearty XD

I've heard of other combinations that just make me salivate by hearing them :D
MythBusters Pictures, Images and Photos

3000 posts baby!
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I don't like fancy meals.. Portions are way too small.

Because I grew up eating it a lot, I do have a fondness for mexican food, but mostly i like to cook things myself, no matter what it is.
If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed.
Local Fish and Chips with a big juicy smokey sausage, sprinkled with a pinch of salt and lathered in vinegar.

It's not healthy, it's not particularly enjoyable as a staple food, but the ability to enjoy a nice meal on friday night and have microwaved chips as saturday's breakfast is both suicide and heaven for a person's tastebuds :D
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Did somebody say 'big juicy smokey sausage'?

Oh! Chinese food, for the love of of the Ping Pong Dynasty, CHINESE FOOD!! I don't know what's up with Chinese food, perhaps its the egg fried rice, the sweet and sour pork chops- or maybe because I love sweet food and there are lotsa Chinese food that are sweet- but I looooove Chinese food! In fact, its the reason I'm considering getting a Chinese wife or little man under the floorboards or something!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers