Join our server on Discord

Asmodeus's Art
Awesome! just a little observation, Patamon's eyes are blue too, the same blue color of Gatomon's eyes, is just that a wallpaper made by Fox wrongly put Patamon with green eyes ^^U

But all in all is quite good :)
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
I've been attracted to Gatomon before, but I have never been so attracted to a Patamon before! O_O
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(04-16-2011 03:06 PM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: I've been attracted to Gatomon before, but I have never been so attracted to a Patamon before! O_O

That's because during the first years of the Digimon hentai, Patamon rarely had some participation. This because things like his anatomy, that for some he wouldn't be able to handle a sex intercourse, etc.

So due to that Patamon hentai material was quite rare, which is kinda odd considering how characters like Pikachu are used often :-/

In fact more than half of the Patamon hentai related material are requests I asked, well at least the one involving him and Gatomon xD

Though someone else on Sofurry while seeing that PataxGato drawing Asmodeus drew and colored for me (the non hentai one but with a pinch of naughtiness) agreed with me in that we need more PataxGato yiff material XD

It was actually after that comment that Asmodeus drew the two newest PataxGato pictures we already saw here ^^

So in to sum it up, Patamon didn't got a fair chance in hentai. After all it is easier to draw humanoid characters than quadruped ones, not to mention that you get more positions for humanoid characters, but still something that would be interesting to see for PatamonxGatomon surely would be sex in the air. A couple of lemons had them having sex in that fashion so a drawing of that sure would be hot Twisted
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Nuuuu, I believe it's just because I've never been sexually attracted to guinea pig shaped creatures before. Patamon has got to be the easiest rookie to draw! XD I used to draw him all the time as a kid! I think I like this Patamon rendition because it makes him seem... well, innocent, like he actually is in the show. He also has a nice lookin' shaft, and adorable expressions. X3 Also, a neck. And more pronounced limbs.

http://www.bobjjj.com/dani/Patamon.gif Patamon as drawn in the show. He's round, plump, and looks like he makes a good pillow, and sexually, I think he's more of a taker than a giver, with that mouth and that body shape. X3 I think the GatomonXPatamon pairing is great though, they seem to be a solid pairing. X3
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(04-17-2011 11:56 AM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: Nuuuu, I believe it's just because I've never been sexually attracted to guinea pig shaped creatures before. Patamon has got to be the easiest rookie to draw! XD I used to draw him all the time as a kid! I think I like this Patamon rendition because it makes him seem... well, innocent, like he actually is in the show. He also has a nice lookin' shaft, and adorable expressions. X3 Also, a neck. And more pronounced limbs.

http://www.bobjjj.com/dani/Patamon.gif Patamon as drawn in the show. He's round, plump, and looks like he makes a good pillow, and sexually, I think he's more of a taker than a giver, with that mouth and that body shape. X3 I think the GatomonXPatamon pairing is great though, they seem to be a solid pairing. X3

Yeah but during the series mostly on 02, Patamon got different drawing styles, some times he looked slender and sometimes more chubby. Gatomon had that same detail too. But anatomy talking yeah, I agree in that of taker than a giver though he also can be a good giver mostly on the oral sex. With that suction power of his, he sure has a good advantage on oral sex XD

I agree in that Asmodeus' rendition of Patamon makes him seem more innocent :)

PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Weeee! Lots of comments
my thread LIVVESSSSS

@ Johalt - YAAAAAY I NEEDED MORE EPICS!

@ UnknownH - Thanks youuuuuuu.

@ LordPata- ahh okay i will make patas eyes more blue :3 i actually eyedropped the colour from a screenshot but they do look a bit too green. thanks :D

@ Psycho- SO GLAD YOU LIKE HOW I DRAW HIM
I really feel like I didn't do Patamon or Gatomon much justice and I'm still trying to find that nice balance between my style and getting the character to still look right. I actually have a hard time doing simple chibi characters xD
<3<3<3
nice comments make me want to draw more! Because I am really motivated to please others with my art

@ LordPata - Yes! It was after seeing that comment that there wasn't enough yiff material of this pairing that I thought I would try to push myself to make some. You're right Patamon didn't get a fair chance in hentai, i mean it is a bit harder because he is a bit androgens as far as having a very innocent voice and form :) and not being humanoid. Oh my, I will have to attempt to draw them doing it in the air sometime xD although, i still cant imagine it in my head how that would work lol!

My version makes him seem more innocent? Haha guess thats the way I've always seen him ^_^; Gato is the naughty kitty, meow! I see him as sweet and a giver I guess. cant help it xD
Check out my Art? ^^
Available for commissions :)
Great. X3 Now I wanna snuggle a Patamon. XD Specifically, your Patamon!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
You wanna snuggle his patamon? That sound high flying. XD
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
You can snuggle my patamon anytime >:3
lol
Check out my Art? ^^
Available for commissions :)
Yaaaay!