Join our server on Discord

Asmodeus's Art
That is obviously not a muzzle; that's a nose.
And besides, it's no where near as... pointy... as in asmodeus's pic, and still no black dots, just whiskers.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Nooo, that's definitely a muzzle! X3 Her nose is a little black nosepad. The way Gatomon is drawn is vhat we call "artist's rendition", and ish the same way Patamon here has a neck while the real Patamon is mostly oval. X3 I love the Asmie's version of Patamon, and Asmie's Gatomon's pretty too! X3 I like how she's more feline, Asmie!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(04-09-2011 12:27 PM)Asmodeus Wrote: Thanks for the crits guys, yeah I realised when i was drawing it that it wasn't very gatomonish :/ maybe if I do decide to colour them in the future ill try and fix it. This is what happens when I don't look at a character ref xD

and that sucks about your teeth! Im a wimp and haven't been to the dentist in a while >_> but I have pretty good teeth.
I might maybe one day colour these, Im not very happy with them though but who knows might fix em and colour someday.

Trying to make myself upload more here even if they're just sketches. I'm in the process of getting season 2 as i haven't watched it since I was a kid xD

Hey it is called artist's rendition, it is your own version of Gatomon ^^

And man you aren't the only one that is a wimp about the dentist, I'm a big wimp about it too but I have some little cavities I need to fix so is not like I have much option. Better fix them now that they're still fixable and not when I end needing at the very least endodonthic which I already have one on one pre-molar =/

So we might be seeing more PatamonxGatomon goodness from you? loved the blowjob picture XD

[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
I think deep down I'm an attention whore because whenever I get new comments here Im like yaaaay! and want to draw more stuff just so i can upload it here haha

LordPata, when you said there wasnt much yiff material with these two in it thought I would try and make more, but im not very good at drawing them or interesting more adult pictures xD must practice more! haha

I might fix up and colour that last picture in the next few days, feel free to link me to any decent screenshot refs, though im already going to fix up things you guys suggested (going to try and make gato look more like the first two pics i did of her)

Thanks for the comments guys! and thanks for the sugar psycho hahaha :3
Check out my Art? ^^
Available for commissions :)
(04-09-2011 04:08 PM)Asmodeus Wrote: I think deep down I'm an attention whore because whenever I get new comments here Im like yaaaay! and want to draw more stuff just so i can upload it here haha

LordPata, when you said there wasnt much yiff material with these two in it thought I would try and make more, but im not very good at drawing them or interesting more adult pictures xD must practice more! haha

I might fix up and colour that last picture in the next few days, feel free to link me to any decent screenshot refs, though im already going to fix up things you guys suggested (going to try and make gato look more like the first two pics i did of her)

Thanks for the comments guys! and thanks for the sugar psycho hahaha :3

We all like attention now and then buddy :)

About not being good at drawing Patamon and Gatomon in yiff material let me tell you that you did it quite good for being your first tries :)

But keep practicing is always good, as they say practice makes perfection :)

[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Sugar!? Oh my goodness, I need that sugar!! I mean- woo! Please keep drawing, I need my Asmodeus fix!!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
hehe thanks guys. I'll have something completed to post soon. I'm thinking of trying to make myself post every Sunday or something like that...idk i probably wouldn't stick to it but id like to post here more often xD
Check out my Art? ^^
tried to fix the pic...still not happy with some bits but...oh well.
going to colour and upload as soon as im done with work this weekend xD

crits and comments still welcome i can try and fix it better before i colour :3

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Check out my Art? ^^
Ok, I relinquish! You win! *crys* it's just so... So... Awesome! +10 epics!
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
That's nice. Good work. Color will only make it better.