Join our server on Discord

Asmodeus's Art
Ok, the next time you try to pass off something this good as being "Crappy", I'ma gonna punch you in da face!Evil
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
I don't know why you condiser them crappy, but they're really great.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
okay okay no need to punch me in my beautiful face LOL
I guess I'm my own worst critic

Thanks AngelGatomon :)
Check out my Art? ^^
Available for commissions :)
Gatomon is a little more cat like but still, nice work.
Whoa there! now those sure made my day, mostly after being worried about that one of my molars was fractured but it was just a bit of plaque that fell off ^^U

I wash my teeth everyday but I have the problem that get tartar formed too quickly, why? I don't know, so I have to go to dentist at least each 4 months =/

But due to money issues I couldn't comply that schedule so now I need an in depth cleaning. At least it is painless due to the dentist using anesthesia so I won't feel a thing.

Anyhow back on topic, those two drawings are quite good, any chance to see them in color? ^^
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Well, if I had a criticism, which I don't, it would be that gato doesn't have a muzzle (flatter face) and has whiskers, not those little black dots... But I don't have a criticism, so keep up the good work!
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
*Shakes Johalt violently* THERE IS NO CRITICISM!! ONLY SMOOF!!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
*jiggles like bobble-head* w-when/if I r-regain my equilib-b-r-rium, I'ma g-gonna make y-you pay f-for this-s >X

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Actually Johalt, Gatomon does has a muzzle, here is the proof:

http://www.digimonspirit.net/gallery/scr...ld0027.jpg

For better results copy the link and paste it on the address bar since some times that sites tends to block hotlinking.
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Thanks for the crits guys, yeah I realised when i was drawing it that it wasn't very gatomonish :/ maybe if I do decide to colour them in the future ill try and fix it. This is what happens when I don't look at a character ref xD

and that sucks about your teeth! Im a wimp and haven't been to the dentist in a while >_> but I have pretty good teeth.
I might maybe one day colour these, Im not very happy with them though but who knows might fix em and colour someday.

Trying to make myself upload more here even if they're just sketches. I'm in the process of getting season 2 as i haven't watched it since I was a kid xD
Check out my Art? ^^
Available for commissions :)