Join our server on Discord

Asmodeus's Art
Finished a picture for RaptorSyn (well just waiting on feedback if i need to fix anything) and also here are some sketches of shoutmon... they're a bit fail I'm still trying to learn to draw him XD
(any crits would be good i can already see mistakes but yeah)

Check out my Art? ^^
Available for commissions :)
Mmm...shoutmon cock...*drools*

Great Art as usual Asmodeus! Keep drawing and we'll keep posting XD
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(08-09-2010 09:27 AM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote: Mmm...shoutmon cock...*drools*

Great Art as usual Asmodeus! Keep drawing and we'll keep posting XD

hehehe, thanks! Theres a pic of shoutmon and taiki coming next...hehehhe
Check out my Art? ^^
Compiomon. Looks. AWESOME!!! Man, I think I'll just let you decide if anything needs to be changed on it. I shall leave it in the hands of an expert.
[Image: compiomon.jpg] Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Pic by DaD Asmodeus
Thanks Raptorsyn, I'm so glad that you like it - I might mess around with it and see if i can fix it but for now I'm happy XD
I tried to do special purdy shading to make up for it taking forever XD

------
Shoutmon and Taiki pic I need to fix up then prolly ink and colour at some point :)
[Image: df280992374386.jpg]
Check out my Art? ^^
Nice arts Asmodeus, I saw the Shoutmon one on Sofurry, I didn't noticed it was you xD

I don't know why they deleted your pictures on your Photobucket account, I mean for example the sketch of the PataGato picture you did for me wasn't even hentai at all o.o

By the way you still have it to complete it? if not I have it on my PC and I can send it to you so you can complete the inking and coloring ^^
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
(08-16-2010 07:04 PM)Lord Patamon Wrote: Nice arts Asmodeus, I saw the Shoutmon one on Sofurry, I didn't noticed it was you xD

I don't know why they deleted your pictures on your Photobucket account, I mean for example the sketch of the PataGato picture you did for me wasn't even hentai at all o.o

By the way you still have it to complete it? if not I have it on my PC and I can send it to you so you can complete the inking and coloring ^^

I knoooow
I have the patogato pic and I've inked it, so now just gotta colour and finish it off :D
Check out my Art? ^^
Deliciouuus Asmodeus~! X3

You drew Shoutmon and Taiki real well! XD Are you gonna color em? :3
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(08-24-2010 07:45 PM)Asmodeus Wrote: I knoooow
I have the patogato pic and I've inked it, so now just gotta colour and finish it off :D

Oh okay, I just thought in mentioning you about the pic just in case you didn't managed to get it safe ^^
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
hahah no prob, thanks ;)
(it will be the next thing I'll be finishing!)

and thanks psychooo!
Yes they will be coloured and finished up most likely, just gotta find the time to work on them :)
Check out my Art? ^^