Join our server on Discord

Asmodeus's Art
Hey, Asmo, ever played Chrono Cross? Would be cool to see a Flamedramon with Serge's battle stance and one of his weapons. I'd ask for you to draw my fursona with the Mastermune since it's esentially the same, but I see you're focusing on digimon.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I dont mind doing peoples OCs - Im just sorta doing what people suggest here and its easier because i can get lots of ref pics for digimons but not many people have good ref sheets of their characters. Ive never seen chrono cross but ill look it up ^^ & add your request to my to do list XD
Check out my Art? ^^
Available for commissions :)
I've some good refs of my character, Lily's a great artist, so checking just one of her pics of my fursona should allow you to know all you need, at least anatomically speaking. If you want a simple one though you may just as well check my furbase in my User Profile.

But like I said before, since people are focusing you on digimon right now, I wouldn't like to butt in with a completely unrelated request. I'll save it for another time, let's see you dishing out some more digital art for us.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
To be fair, Boss, your fursona is based off Flamedramon, so doesn't he count? XD

Looking over your work again, Asmo-Chan~ There's so much talent and growth potential that I want to chop your hand off and have sex with it!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
nawww thats probably the nicest/weirdest compliment I've ever gotten XD

and draggy pm me whenever with refs if you want me to draw your oc, its okay esp if its very close to a digi i dont mind.
Check out my Art? ^^
Well Asmo, we all here sure agree on that you have an exceptional talent for drawing, is like they say, you're a natural on this ^^
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
<3 naww thanks so much ^^

I'll have some more pics for you guys in a couple of days - ive been watching digimon data squad and Im so imature but look! - gropeage! [X] XD
Check out my Art? ^^
ROFL!! nice screenshot and hey, you aren't inmature, it isn't our fault they drew the scene like that XD
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
If you insist, then!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
If you think that's immature, i had this screen shot of the Agumon from the same series, with a spoon handle sticking out of his mouth that looked like a female's pleasure rod:
[Image: agumonlikesdildos.jpg?t=1271879567]

It made my tummy tingle <3
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds