Join our server on Discord

Asmodeus's Art
Heres Weregarurumon -
[Image: df323a92368819.jpg]
Check out my Art? ^^
Available for commissions :)
Woohoo! What a drop dead sexy badass mother slugger! X3 I like the red background too! Nice touch!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
wooo! thanks. yeah the bg was kinda half assed XD
Check out my Art? ^^
X3 Maybe in the future you can take off his pants~?
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Well, if you're going to draw a pants-less digi-wolf, maybe you should try a naked womon too. Didn't you say you were used to drawing women? Or female look guys at least?
@ Psycho, I like the way you think ;) Thats a possibility, I need practice drawing p....male anatomy... >_>

@ UnknownH - Yes I've got some digi pinup pics planned... Im used to drawing females more than males, why was there anyone you had in mind? :P
Check out my Art? ^^
Why not draw a Patamon and a Gatomon separated pictures of course, or both in the same just standing, whatever floats your boat XD

You have great talent so I wonder how good a Patamon and/or Gatomon would come out drawn by you ^^
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
@ LordPata - I'll do a cute couply picture of them, your icon and siggy are so cute ^^ and naww thanks for the compliement :)
Check out my Art? ^^
Well, you could go the easy way and draw Renamon but why not try any of the other female digimon. I'm partial to Ranamon myself but any female would work. Even a human. I like Yolei/Miyako and some of the cast of Data Squad/Savers. But draw who you want.
(04-13-2010 12:49 PM)Asmodeus Wrote: @ LordPata - I'll do a cute couply picture of them, your icon and siggy are so cute ^^ and naww thanks for the compliement :)

Thank you very much! Can't wait to see it ^^
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions