Join our server on Discord

Asmodeus's Art
Well, it's even more ridiculously awesome when colored. That's it. I'm kidnapping me my own Patamon! X3
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Patamon:EEP!! *flies away from Psycho Backlasher at top speed*

Gatomon: Great! look what you did, you scared the poor guy away and just when we were getting into the main course *pouts*

XD!!!

Hahahahaha! couldn't help it XD
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Took the words outa my mouth... And the entree outa hers XD
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Rawf!! Don't worry my cute little winged rodent~! I know where you sleep! <3
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Yeah... WITH HER! Rofl
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Am I forgotten yet? Now? Now? About now? Nowbout ow? Owbout wow? Boutwow wow(yippee yo yippee ye)? I know it's been....uh....a REAALLLLLLLYYYYYYface long while since I stepped a virtual foot in this site, so I must ask am I forgotten and hast thou given up on me? The last time I posted here was 14 pages for variouslyful dates. By the way, hi how ya doing ing ing ing ing ing?
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
The assassin returns! :D I read about you while surfin the dead, decaying limbs of this site! How you been?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Oh the usual; killing who I hate, hating who I kill, getting paid for it, spending it on drinks, getting drunk, killing who I hate whilst drunk, hating who I kill whilst drunk, getting paid for it whilst drunk, spending it on more drinks whilst drunk, getting more drunk whilst drunk, then passing out under some oak tree dreaming about the candyman... ...oh, and I recently discovered I'm addicted to Pepsi drinks. I think I may have reversed the caffine effects; I don't drink one, hyperactivity occurs, I DO drink one and I'm pretty mello...weird...yeah...blah. By z way, have we met? I not sure I recall someone of johnaltian nature...
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Nope. But like I said, I read some of the stuff you posted here whilst surfing this dead site, and I was just curious. ... Should you know me?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Wrong thread to make a comeback, Venie! XD But welcome back anyway!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers