Join our server on Discord

*Teaser* Chapter 1: Forgotten and ever so tragic.
Quote:Remember my first ever fan fic? Forgotten yet tragic? Well this is a remake. Well, a teaser of the upcoming remake. Let me know what you think, and what might need fixed. K?

Chapter 1 Forgotten, and ever so tragic.
The preacher stood above the casket and started to speak a verse from the genesis bible. “In the beginning there was darkness. God sad “Let there be light” then there was light. He separated the light from the darkness. He called the light day, and the dark night. Let there be grass, man, animals. This shows the true power of God and his almighty decisions. Now we are here today to mourn the soul of our lost soul, Lenny Beck, whose life was taken away shortly as a act of self defense. But does it give right for man to kill man? Even if the means is to protect is high? We are here to-“He continued to talk to the crowd of people.

Rain started to pour from the heavens onto the earth, I stood there with my head down and my hood covering my face. A tear trickled down my cheek, I was saddened, heartbroken. I felt… Dead. The feeling of everyone looking down upon me was at hand. A 4 foot tall character in a black cloak walked and stopped right beside me. I glance over to see a face of a feline. “Gatomon…” I said quietly. As if in a whisper. She smiled and nodded. The expression made me sick, angry.

“Look, I know he was your friend. But you had to do what you had to do Ryan. It was either him or us. You can’t stop destiny, and you know it.” She said to me to my expressionless self.

“Feh. Destiny has nothing to do with me. Only friends I got left are the ones in my mind, sad. But it’s true. Look, my friend just died Gatomon. Could you go and leave me alone for the time I have left of sanity?” I said in a harsh tone. She only nodded and complied.

She may be cold hearted, but she can sure be a bitch at times. You know Ryan I am amazed you can even stand to be near her for longer than five minutes. I mean you just saved her life and she thanks you with a middle finger to the face. None the less you had to kill your friend just to save her.
“I had to kill him…” I muttered the words. I looked up at the casket. I started to pray. “Dear lord and father, I have sinned. I don’t ask for your forgiveness on this day, but more of a guide for my friend into his heaven. Please O’lord. Grant him access to your almighty heaven. And lend him a forgiving hand. For he did not do wrong, but the opposite.” I put my hand on my forehead down to my stomach. From the left shoulder-blade to the right. “Amen” I started to leave the cemetery. “Rest in peace.” I walked out of there with nothing more than a blank expression on my face.

He held a berretta to her forehead. Shaking, but finger on the trigger. I held my sword pointed at him. “Lenny, please man. Don’t do this. She did nothing to you to cause you this much stress.” I said it calmly keeping the tip pointed at him.

“No Ryan! You don’t know. You where not there when this little witch……” He couldn’t finish the sentence.

“Lenny! Its not worth taking her life away!” He started to cry. This wasn’t normal.

“Ryan, this little thing. Killed Marie! Don’t you understand?” I was speechless. I kept my stance.

“Lenny…” I didn’t know what to say. “I…” Nothing came at the tip of my tongue. I dropped my sword and pulled out my 9mm. I aimed it at him really fast and pulled back the hammer. “Sorry….. A life for a life isn’t fair.” I can’t believe I had to do this. Because of one message I received. His thumb touched the hammer. As soon as I saw it I pulled the trigger. A bang was heard and a bullet went through his skull. A stream of blood flew from his forehead. Gatomon ran away from the body.
“Le….” I dropped to my knees. “Lenny!” The sorrow started rising inside me. “LENNY!” I shouted. I started punching the ground. “Damn it, damn it! Why did you make me react!” There was a chunk of concrete missing. My fist was bleeding. Gatomon walked right beside me.

“It was destiny Ryan, you where doomed to kill him from the start.” A burst of rage flew inside me. I picked up my sword and swung it at her. She jumped about 30 feet back.

“You stupid bitch!” I closed my mouth. I stared back at Lenny. It was over. “Fuck destiny.” I stood up. “Ryan, you have to protect this digimon to gain access to your heaven. Bull shit!” I threw my sword on the ground. “I had to kill my friend to save her. And worse than that she killed Marie. Fucking great.” I lifted my hands and threw them back to my side. “Just great”
Ryan Wrote:“In the beginning there was darkness. God sad “Let there be light”
This is why you can't use spellcheck and say, "Yup, everything's fine!"
(03-20-2010 05:45 AM)AetherRose Wrote:
Ryan Wrote:“In the beginning there was darkness. God sad “Let there be light”
This is why you can't use spellcheck and say, "Yup, everything's fine!"

I didnt use spell check. xD. But thanks for pointing out the errors.