Join our server on Discord

Keiro Starr (DRaM) and Lost's "Brollaboration" Project
Hey guys, me and Lost got together on the MSN thing, ad decided to join forces to bring the most epic Digimon Lemons you will ever read in your life. The project right now looks like it will be a Season 02 Rewrite but introducing DJ Rocket as the leader, Lost as a new digidestined, Yolei as Lost's love interest, Rika as a digidestined in the wrong time who can't return to her own, and Davis as Ken's ally in dominion over the Digiworld as The Digimon Monarch [insert crafty Venture Bros. Ref here]. Right now we're doing a one-shot lemon involving DJ, TK, Lost and TK's Mom, Nancy. I can't give away a lot of what will happen in it, but I will give a slight hint:

The clue is: Cream Covered Twinkie.

Read it a few times, analyze it and chew on it.

Lost will post the story when it's ready for posting.
[Image: KeiroStarr.jpg]
[Image: classic-76561198021528860.png]
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
After school was over, Kari left to her house to run some errands for her mom. TK and DJ were heading home to go play some games and blow steam off from the day. Right as they were leaving the building, the brothers caught a glimpse of Lost walking alone. He stuck out like a sore thumb among the wads of students traveling in groups, but that was kind of expected. Lost was an American who just started school and didn’t know much Japanese, as evidenced by the brief moments he actually spoke in class.

“Hey, Lost!” TK called out to him. He looked around for whoever called his name, seemingly shaking himself out of a meditative moment. Lost turned around to see the two approach him.

“Hello.” He answered simply. His Japanese was not stellar, and he spoke very slowly and deliberately, as if examining each word before they left his mouth.

“I’m Takeru.” TK replied slowly. “This is my brother, DJ.”

“Nice to meet you.” Lost said, bowing his head slightly. DJ chuckled at his formality and patted him strongly on the back, causing Lost to stumble forward.

“Please, you don’t have to do that.” He insisted. “You’re among friends.”

Lost straightened up and nodded his head in acknowledgement.

“Hey, why don’t you come over to our house?” TK suggested. “We got a Wii set up. We could play Brawl or something.”

Lost understood at least that much; Brawl was awesome, and it was something he actually understood. He nodded his head eagerly.

“Awesome. Let’s go!”

The three left the school together and walked the 5 miles to TK’s house. When they reached the floor TK and DJ lived on, Lost looked off the walkway in awe at the city. Where he lived in America was very rural and didn’t have any of the huge buildings he’s seen in major cities. While he wasn’t looking, TK unlocked the door.

“Hey, Lost, aren’t you coming in?” he asked as DJ darted inside. Lost regained his focus and followed them inside. After removing his shoes, he followed DJ and TK into their room. The opposite wall was dominated by a bunk bed, and across from it was a TV with what Lost easily recognized as a Wii sitting at the base of the entertainment center. He sat down against the bed and grabbed one of the Gamecube controllers plugged into the console. As DJ started up and prepared the game, TK ducked out of the room momentarily. He came back a minute later and gingerly shut the door behind him.

“Mom’s sleeping, guys.” He said. “Let’s try to keep things quiet.”

“Got it.” DJ turned down the TV’s volume through the remote control and loaded up Brawl. At the character selection screen, the three decided on their characters.

“So who’s your favorite character, Lost?” TK asked. Lost confidently replied what could be loosely translated as “The People’s De”. Both brothers cracked up as they realized he meant King Dedede. To counter this, they both picked fast characters, and for the first few rounds of the game, they teamed up to harass and defeat Lost. The winning game kept bouncing back and forth between the three, but by two hours later, no one was keeping track of the long-term score. Eventually, TK called it quits and set his controller down, but with only two people fighting wasn’t much fun, so they quit playing as well.

As the sun began to set, Lost suddenly realized how late it was getting, and he quickly lept to his feet in a panic.

“What’s wrong?” TK asked.

“Late evening!” Lost said quickly. “I go home!”

“Hey, don’t sweat it, Lost.” DJ said. “Just call your folks and tell them you’re staying the night. We’ll order a pizza.”

“Yeah, you probably won’t be able to find your way home in the dark, anyways.” TK added. “Better stay here for the night.”

Lost hesitated a bit before nodding his head, then left the room to make a call to his parents on his cell phone. Meanwhile, TK made an order for a large pepperoni pizza. They sat down at the dinner table when it arrived and ate. At some point, their conversation switched over to girls.

“So Lost, do you have a girlfriend yet?” DJ asked. Lost looked up inquisitively, not understanding half of what he asked. TK rolled his eyes and put his slice down on his plate, then made a donut shape with one hand, and vigorously thrust his index and middle finger into the hole. Lost gave him a disgusted look and then answered, “No, I don’t.”

“Damn. Well, when you do, let us know who the lucky girl is. We could do all kinds of fun things together!”

“Like when we butt fucked Rika and Kari, and they started making out?” TK asked.

“Yeah! I came so damn hard to that!”

Lost couldn’t follow the conversation between the brothers, but he could safely assume it was heading in a very lewd direction. He didn’t mind, however, and it was not like he was born yesterday. A lot of the boys back in America were the same way.

“At least they all have one thing in common.” He mused to himself. Once they were finished, the three headed back to TK’s room, where they sat and watched TV until the clock hit 9:00.

“Lost, you can have the top bunk.” TK said as he and DJ stripped down to their underwear. “DJ and I will share the bottom bunk for tonight.”

“Thank you.” Lost said. He folded up his own clothes and placed them in a neat pile at the foot of the bed. He felt a little embarrassed at being half naked around his two new friends, but at least they were pretty mature about it; no gay comments he dealt with back home. He climbed into the top bunk and looked down at DJ as he climbed into bed. TK turned off the light and sidled into the bottom bunk next to his half-brother.

“Good night.” Lost said, pressing his head into the pillow.

“Good night.” The two below him replied. Lost folded his arms behind his head and stared up at the ceiling. His mind was already racing with the events of what happened that day. He had only moved to Japan a few weeks ago, and things were so different here, the experience of one day was enough to make his head spin. It wasn’t so bad though. After a few months, he would feel like he lived here all his life.

“TK, DJ, I’m home!” Nancy called out as she entered the apartment. Looking down, she noticed that there were two other pairs of shoes at the doorway, and they were girl’s shoes! Nancy put her purse on the table and stepped gingerly into the living room. She heard something coming from her sons’ room. It sounded like moaning. They couldn’t be doing…

Nancy slowly pushed open their door, which was slightly ajar, to see a sight so shocking, she had to cover her mouth to prevent herself from screaming. TK and Kari Kamiya were going at it on the bottom bunk like a couple of wild animals in heat. Their bodies were drenched in sweat as TK thrust his thick cock into Kari’s young pussy. Nancy stared at the spectacle with widened eyes. Slowly moving to the left, Nancy shifted her view into the room and saw DJ and Rika also fucking. DJ’s dick plugged her butt, and she slowly massaged her clit as she gyrated her hips.

Nancy’s heart was pounding in her chest. She was shocked at the sight of her sons fucking, and at such a young age! However, at the same time, she felt extremely turned on. Her hands found their way to her skirt, and she unbuckled her belt and let the skirt drop down around her knees. She pressed her index finger against her throbbing clitoris, and her body suddenly lit up with an intense fire. She felt unimaginable bliss wash over her, and next thing she knew, Nancy was staring up at the ceiling in the darkness of her room.

“That dream again…” she thought. Tonight was the 4th time this week she had that dream. A few months ago, Nancy did indeed return home to find the four kids fucking like bunnies, and she did, admittedly, masturbate to it. She couldn’t be blamed, though. From her divorce up till she met DJ’s dad, she didn’t have sex, and her body craved it. Her dilemma now, however, was that her new lover was not around nearly long enough to give her body the attention it deserved. His career kept him busy and away from home frequently, and right now, she needed him more than ever. Her hormones were clouding her ability to think clearly. She became fixated on the only cocks that existed in the house: those of her sons. The moral ramifications were a very low priority right now.

With her new resolve to fuck her sons squared away in her mind, Nancy pulled her clothes off her heated body and made a beeline for the door. After crossing the living room nude and gingerly opening the door to TK and DJ’s room, her eyes focused squarely on their young bodies. How cute… they were sleeping in the bottom bunk together… Nancy dropped down to her knees and knelt down next to the bed, slowly pulling down DJ’s boxers to reveal his cock, already erect.

“Mmnn, yeah, right there, Rika.” He mumbled. He must be having a wet dream about Rika… how cute. Nancy closed her mouth around his shaft and started sucking on it. DJ shivered underneath her and relaxed. She dragged her tongue up the entire length and then closed her lips on the head.
Meanwhile, Lost, who was still staring at the ceiling deep in thought, began hearing strange squelching noises coming from below him. Curiously, he looked over the edge of the top bunk to see the naked form of a woman in the darkness! His eyes widened, but he tried not to scream lest he alert her. What was she doing, anyways? He leaned further over the edge until he was hanging upside down on the bunk and noticed that the woman’s head was situated over DJ’s crotch, and his boxers were pulled completely off his body! Who was this woman? He didn’t hear anyone break in, so it couldn’t be an intruder. Besides, what kind of intruder would come in naked and be…

Lost suddenly froze when he came upon a revelation. She could only be… Lost fell off the top bunk and fell to the ground at Nancy’s side. With quick thinking, he landed on his hands and slid off to the side, hitting the ground with a hard thud. Nancy looked up from DJ, startled by the sudden appearance of a new boy, and both TK and DJ were awakened by the commotion.

“MOM?!” TK exclaimed when he saw her hand grasping DJ’s cock. “What are you doing?!”

“Mommy’s so horny.” She moaned, a hand reaching between her legs to massage her pussy. “I need your cocks! Please fill mommy up with your lovely cum!”

“Mom, we can’t do that! It’s incest!” TK insisted. “DJ, you can’t tell me you’re okay with this!”

“God, you have no idea how good this feels!” DJ moaned, thrusting his hips up into her mouth as she began sucking him off again. TK moved around him and sat off to the side on the bed, still very disgusted by the sight. Nancy wouldn’t see him leave, however, and quickly moved over to give him attention, much to DJ’s dismay. She quickly pulled down his underwear and took his dick into her mouth. TK tried to move away, but Nancy wrapped her arms around his waist and held him right where she wanted him.
“Ahh! Oooohhh, MOM!” TK suddenly cried out. The way she sucked on his dick was so exquisite! Kari was good at oral, but not THIS good! The way her hot moist tongue coiled around his cock made him so incredibly aroused, his erection was brought to full length in no time!

“Hey, mom! Do you think it would be okay if Lost joined in?” DJ asked. “It wouldn’t be fair to leave him out of the fun!”

Nancy either didn’t listen to the question, or she didn’t care. DJ looked at Lost and grinned widely.

“Looks like it’s your lucky day.” He said, grinning. “You can go ahead and have the first honors with her hot pussy!”

Lost’s heart was pounding inside his chest. He didn’t really know what was going on. Was he really going to do this; have sex with his new friends’ mom with them!? His less scrupulous side naturally urged him to go along with it. His more reasonable side, however…

Actually, scratch that. His voice of reason was also in favor of it. Everyone was urging him to join in, it wasn’t like they were urging him to take drugs, and it made absolutely no sense to leave himself out of the fun.

“Well, I don’t want to be rude.” He answered before sliding out of his own underwear and crawling around to Nancy’s backside, where she spread her legs apart for him. He first got down low and licked at her wet pussy lips. Nancy quickly pressed her hips into his face, and Lost pulled away in surprise. She was very horny right now, and would probably jump his bones if she wasn’t so preoccupied with TK.

Refusing to hesitate any longer, he guided his cock to her pussy lips and thrust right in. He grit his teeth and knelt over her as he felt her pussy clench his cock like a velvet vice. Lost knew Nancy was doing it on purpose, urging him to fuck her.

As he thrust repeatedly into her, Nancy focused her attentions on TK. Her hands clenched his butt and squeezed firmly. This caused TK to jump forward, deeper into his mom’s mouth. He never felt that kind of sensation before! He held her head close to his lap, and as she suckled on the pink tip of his cock, he had to resist forcing his cock deeper into her mouth.
“Hey, don’t forget about me, mom!” DJ said, sitting on the bed next to TK. His dick stood erect in front of Nancy’s face. She grabbed the shaft and gently began pumping and squeezing it. It wasn’t anything like her mouth, but he wasn’t going to start complaining.

Lost thrust his hips harder and faster into Nancy’s tight pussy. His hands clenched her firm ass and massaged the cheeks. She looked very young and hot for a woman who passed a child through her body. Hell, she looked young enough to be his older sister! As he focused on that thought, he let out a loud moan as he came hard into her, pumping her full of hot thick seed. Nancy cried out in sheer bliss as she felt her cervix fill with the sperm. It’s what she longed for all night.

TK and DJ suddenly grabbed her and guided her towards the bed. Lost slid out of her pussy and fell back, stunned. Nancy laid back and TK sat down on her face. She took in his cock and continued to suck him off. Unsatisfied with her handjob, DJ went to the now vacant spot between her legs and thrust right in. Nancy enjoyed the sensation of a dick thrusting in and out of her. She missed the feeling, and was going to keep this foursome going for as long as she possibly could. Feeling adventurous, she probed TK’s tight asshole with her index and middle fingers before pushing them right in.

“OHHH!” TK moaned loudly. He moved forward, his dick sliding deeper into Nancy’s mouth. She took in as much of his dick as possible. TK’s balls pressed against her chin, and she could feel his dick pressing against the back of her throat. Her fingers twirled around in his asshole, making him thrash and thrust. The fingers probed his prostate and sent wild sensations through his body. So much intensity, he blew his load into her mouth. Nancy drank the warm fluids, being careful to not choke on the sperm, and let the warm fluid fill her stomach slowly. TK’s eyes rolled in the back of his head as he felt her fingers thrust in with each pulse of sperm that left his body, and he nearly passed out from the sensation.

“Uahhh! Mooooom!” TK moaned as he pulled out of her mouth. He spurt more sperm across her nape before finally pulling away, her fingers sliding out of his ass, much to his relief.

“Mnnn… I want more.” She sighed as DJ continued to pound her cunt. It was hot and sticky inside from Lost’s cum, which was about to be accompanied by his own. DJ grit his teeth as he came into her. His sperm dripped out the edges of her pussy and onto the bed sheets. He knelt forward over his mom and rested his head on her breasts.

“Hey hey! Don’t fall asleep on me!” snapped Nancy, jostling him awake. “You still need to pleasure me!”

The three boys took turns nailing Nancy in all three of her holes in various positions. They each came repeatedly and filled her with their young spunk. After several more sessions, the four moved Nancy to the floor where they could have better access to her body from different angles. Cum dripped from her pussy and glistened off her skin. The boys were not content with just filling her up with their sperm, so they proceeded to saturate her whole body with their seed. Five times, ten, twenty… they all lost count of how many times they came exactly, but by the time they were fully spent, Nancy was thickly coated with their seed. Both her asshole and pussy leaked cum all over the floor. DJ lay at his mother’s side to the right, and Lost and TK were situated at her legs and feet. TK laughed and sat up briefly to look over at Lost.

“Heh heh, welcome to Japan.” He said, before resting his head on Nancy’s leg. Lost smiled and rolled over onto his back. His first sleepover with friends in Japan, and it turned out like this. Hah, if only the rest of his time here could be this easy, and this much fun. His future time with these two boys and their nympho of a mom promised to be very interesting.
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
Well, peeps? You think the team of DJ and Lost will bring forth a new generation of Digilemons?

Tell us, we wanna know.
Actually...
WE DEMAND YOU TO TELL US!!

... :P
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Are you looking for reviews and suggestions, or do you just want positives to then build upon?
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
Anything you want to throw at us that will help us.
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
Anyway, a little update on the brollab. Didn't work on it because I have a final exam at 7:00 am tomorrow. But after that, I'm free for all of Spring Break/Holy Week to work on it. So expect part 2 of this lemon to come soon, with more girls, more jizz, and more insanity. ;)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Right off the bat I'll admit that I'm not a hundred percent sure where you want this series to go. Are you trying to give your own unique spin on the original story, or are you just going to stick with sex? If just sex, skip the next two paragraphs. Actually, you might as well skip all of them. I'm sure they won't be that interesting. There might be naked pictures of myself, but I doubt it.

------

I can understand this is a LEMON SERIES but the big problem I have with alternate reality fan-fiction is that the author almost always falls into what I would call a fan-fiction trap, and that is that their new characters are there less to drive the story in a unique way, but more just to screw everybody's mom, if you understand what I saying.

Now, I have no problem with sex in stories, but what I find is that I don't enjoy it as much if it seems implausible. I understand demanding "realism" in a story about fictional characters traveling to a fictional place, doing fictional battle with fictional creatures is a little silly, but a great writer could take anything and, with some thought, make it plausible. Or, if not, at least make it minor enough for readers to let it slide.

Alright, I'll stop whining long enough to actually talk about the story. I apologize in advance for most likely jumping the gun and bitching and whining about things that may be fixed or answered later on.

I have to say the beginning surprised me. I really appreciate the first part where you explain that the new character isn't Japanese and doesn't know the language very well. In fact, the character of Lost actually acts like a regular person would in the same situation, which would be quiet and reserved. The character of DJ, however, confuses me. Does Matt (Yamato) exist in this reality? How old are these characters supposed to be? If they're half brothers, logically they couldn't be close to the same age, DJ would have to be younger. It's kind of a nitpick, but for some reason it bothered me.

The conversation while eating dinner also really threw me. "Do you have a girlfriend?" "No." "Yeah, we butt-fucked two chicks while they made out." "*Spitting pizza across the room* Wow. Just.. wow." Now that I think about, I guess I would try to find a reason to tell people that too. I don't really have any other problems with the first part, so I'll stop talking about it.

Getting in to the second.. sex.. part.. thing now. I can accept the sexual fantasies in her dream, that's cool. I can also accept that she is so horny that she would screw her own sons, that's fine. But for some reason, I couldn't really gloss over the fact that she was willing to screw some random kid she had never met before. That was kind of confusing. Starting to wish I lived in Japan, though.

I'm starting to bore myself, and I can't imagine how either of you are going to want to read through my bile, so I'll just give some quick thoughts on DJ's first post and stop typing.

I would advise against tipping your hand a little too early. Slowly revealing things like the villains, love interests, and sub-plots would be really interesting. Speaking of the love interest thing, I can't imagine how you could have a love interest when you're basically participating in intercourse leapfrog, jumping from vagina to vagina. Or anus, I'm not prejudiced.

Okay, I wrote too much. I don't expect either of you to read my silly little nitpicks, and I would say "Go fuck yourself, you loudmouth prick" is a perfectly acceptable response. I don't really expect it to come to across as anything other than a jumbled mess anyway.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
(03-28-2010 04:57 AM)Asesino Wrote: Right off the bat I'll admit that I'm not a hundred percent sure where you want this series to go. Are you trying to give your own unique spin on the original story, or are you just going to stick with sex? If just sex, skip the next two paragraphs. Actually, you might as well skip all of them. I'm sure they won't be that interesting. There might be naked pictures of myself, but I doubt it.

------

I can understand this is a LEMON SERIES but the big problem I have with alternate reality fan-fiction is that the author almost always falls into what I would call a fan-fiction trap, and that is that their new characters are there less to drive the story in a unique way, but more just to screw everybody's mom, if you understand what I saying.

Now, I have no problem with sex in stories, but what I find is that I don't enjoy it as much if it seems implausible. I understand demanding "realism" in a story about fictional characters traveling to a fictional place, doing fictional battle with fictional creatures is a little silly, but a great writer could take anything and, with some thought, make it plausible. Or, if not, at least make it minor enough for readers to let it slide.

Alright, I'll stop whining long enough to actually talk about the story. I apologize in advance for most likely jumping the gun and bitching and whining about things that may be fixed or answered later on.

I have to say the beginning surprised me. I really appreciate the first part where you explain that the new character isn't Japanese and doesn't know the language very well. In fact, the character of Lost actually acts like a regular person would in the same situation, which would be quiet and reserved. The character of DJ, however, confuses me. Does Matt (Yamato) exist in this reality? How old are these characters supposed to be? If they're half brothers, logically they couldn't be close to the same age, DJ would have to be younger. It's kind of a nitpick, but for some reason it bothered me.

The conversation while eating dinner also really threw me. "Do you have a girlfriend?" "No." "Yeah, we butt-fucked two chicks while they made out." "*Spitting pizza across the room* Wow. Just.. wow." Now that I think about, I guess I would try to find a reason to tell people that too. I don't really have any other problems with the first part, so I'll stop talking about it.

Getting in to the second.. sex.. part.. thing now. I can accept the sexual fantasies in her dream, that's cool. I can also accept that she is so horny that she would screw her own sons, that's fine. But for some reason, I couldn't really gloss over the fact that she was willing to screw some random kid she had never met before. That was kind of confusing. Starting to wish I lived in Japan, though.

I'm starting to bore myself, and I can't imagine how either of you are going to want to read through my bile, so I'll just give some quick thoughts on DJ's first post and stop typing.

I would advise against tipping your hand a little too early. Slowly revealing things like the villains, love interests, and sub-plots would be really interesting. Speaking of the love interest thing, I can't imagine how you could have a love interest when you're basically participating in intercourse leapfrog, jumping from vagina to vagina. Or anus, I'm not prejudiced.

Okay, I wrote too much. I don't expect either of you to read my silly little nitpicks, and I would say "Go fuck yourself, you loudmouth prick" is a perfectly acceptable response. I don't really expect it to come to across as anything other than a jumbled mess anyway.

Go fuck yourself, you loudmouth prick.

:P
lol j/k

That was some good criticism btw. Let me clarify that this story is NOT part of the main project. This is merely a test to see if we can co-exist in writing. Me and Lost are going to kick off the real brollab very soon, so right now you shouldn't worry about characters much. When we delve into the real McCoy, we'll delve into the unknown pasts of DJ and Lost, and you can also count on some cameos from characters in "The OCA" during the "World Tour", plus we'll clear up any shit you don't get in the rewrite.

Thanks for the criticism, Asesino, we really appreciate it. And we hope others could give us your opinion as well.
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army