Join our server on Discord

What should my first picture here be?
coolies - I think that might be a bit easier for me to draw - Ill try anyways XD
[Image: guilmonnobg.png]
coloured guilmon
I got frustrated that the bg wasnt coming out right, prolly add it in later :)
Check out my Art? ^^
Available for commissions :)
It's no problem, this is a great pic regardless of background ^^
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Hmm, I think I may have a artistic request, though I'm unsure whether you'd comply or not...hmmm....hmmmm....mmmm....mmmmm..mmm....mmmm....mmmmm.....
mmmm.....mmmm.....mm.......mmmmmm.....mmmmmmm.....mmmmm.....mmmmm......mmmmmmm.......mmmmm...my throat hurt...feels good, oh! Anyway, I was thinking maybe you could kinda sorta you knowa...draw...me. I've described myself as best as humanlyfulitynesslly possible,so just take a look at my profile if you're up-down for it....please?
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
(03-16-2010 05:11 AM)Venin Wrote: Hmm, I think I may have a artistic request, though I'm unsure whether you'd comply or not...hmmm....hmmmm....mmmm....mmmmm..mmm....mmmm....mmmmm.....
mmmm.....mmmm.....mm.......mmmmmm.....mmmmmmm.....mmmmm.....mmmmm......mmmmmmm.......mmmmm...my throat hurt...feels good, oh! Anyway, I was thinking maybe you could kinda sorta you knowa...draw...me. I've described myself as best as humanlyfulitynesslly possible,so just take a look at my profile if you're up-down for it....please?

sure I could give it a go :)
Just private message me details or any picture refs
Check out my Art? ^^
Aw, that Guilmon is adoreable! Great work!
@ Grappleomon Katou - Thank you <3

Im probably going to finish these last requests then I wont take anymore unless Im working for commission or trade of some sort. (all forms of bribery accepted lol)

Renamon pis is almost done, I actually like it, I think its making me want to do a set of digimon pin ups lol
Check out my Art? ^^
Well well! X3 That's some fine art you've got there! I'm glad I checked back here when I did! I seem to have forgotten to welcome you aboard but oh well, here you are now! XD Welcome aboard, and keep that great art coming!

Oh, and I was wondering, if you're still doing some requests, what are you willing to draw?

As for commissions, how much are you willing to accept, and how do you accept payment? Perhaps by Pay-Pal?
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(03-22-2010 05:41 AM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: Well well! X3 That's some fine art you've got there! I'm glad I checked back here when I did! I seem to have forgotten to welcome you aboard but oh well, here you are now! XD Welcome aboard, and keep that great art coming!

Oh, and I was wondering, if you're still doing some requests, what are you willing to draw?

As for commissions, how much are you willing to accept, and how do you accept payment? Perhaps by Pay-Pal?

I only just saw this XD
I think my commissions are relatively cheap, about $10-$20 (but a lot more detailed than these & better colouring XD) and yes I have a paypal account :)
Check out my Art? ^^
Ohhh! XD Yay! So you can be paid via paypal, right? That's good to know! X3 Cuz I'm kinda in need of a ref pic for my internet fursona! XD
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
yup ^^ and oh man I have to do a bunch of ref sheets soon for my own characters. Damn I have so many XD
Check out my Art? ^^