Join our server on Discord

Hi ^_^
Hi! Im new here, Ive been coming to this site on and off for a few years (since 2003ish) and I thought I might as well sign up for the forum finally....

Im a visual art student so Id like to do some colab pics with some people here or maybe do some requests :)
Cool! A new artist joins the dome! Now you'll be presented with a few choices that will determine your fate, just don't choose the shield or the staff, the only thing that matters is bashing stuff to goo with your sword.

Oh, and have a jolly time drawing! Welcome to the DaD!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Welcome to the DaD.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
Welcome to the boards, and having seen your artistic skills i'm very much inclined to say that a person of your ability would be a great addition to the board ^^
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Hey, welcome to the forum!
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
yay! :D
thanks everyone
Check out my Art? ^^
Available for commissions :)
Welcome new member! :D
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
WELCOME ABOARD THE BOARDS, MEAT!! I mean- uh... wow, that didn't come out as invitingly as I thought it would! Anyway, welcome, and enjoy your stay here while I sharpen my claws on this here whetstone! *SHIIING~ SHIIING~*
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers