Join our server on Discord

Poll: Semen tastes like chicken?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
20.00%
1 20.00%
No
80.00%
4 80.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Don't judge me, but....
(03-24-2010 09:42 AM)Asesino Wrote: If your piss is sweet, then you might have diabetes. It goes without saying, but having sweet piss is not a good thing.

Not nessesarily, what if your body can't store all the glucose that's been consumed? your body'll have to get rid of it somehow.

So yeah, diabetes and sugar overdosing = sweet piss.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I would say consuming so much sugar that your body can't absorb it is a good way to get diabetes.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
(03-23-2010 03:20 PM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: You have something against semen or something? XD I'm surprised my splorge isn't sweet, judging by how much sweets I eat!
No. But of course, I'm a guy so there's very few reasons I would get it anywhere near my mouth.
And how would you know if your pee is sweet!?
Switch it with someone's Gatorade and see if they notice. If they do, you're healthy. Until they kick the shit out of you for making them drink your pee, anyway. Best do it with someone smaller than you.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
I can honestly say that I don't know what semen tastes like, and let it be known that I do not intend too.
On topic, I have a few friends who have said the same thing. I decided to take their word on it.
Oh Unknown, tasting your own semen isn't gay! XD Its like eating your own potential babies! So its either infanticide, autocannibalism, or... more masturbation!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
That's disgusting. Or at least said disgusting.
(shudders) ANYWAYS...yea no, I got nothing to add that can detract from that statement.:(
I've had thoughts about tasting my own semen before, but every time I try, it just seems very unappealing and I end up not tasting it. ^ ^;; I don't think mine would taste very good anyway~
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
See, even he agrees with me. But of course, it's mostly par for the course with you.