Join our server on Discord

c:\windows\services.exe
Anyone of you guys think that "c:\windows\service.exe, is something I should remove from the p.c. I used hijackthis, and it was listed on there. Also, my pc has been acting a little odd and shit for a while.
....I'm actually interested in this, what version?
[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...mation.gif]

[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...tion-2.gif]
The OCA
XP SP2
IE 6 SP1
DELL DIMENSION 2400

I know. that my pc is "retro", but it's the only one I have.

I'm not sure, if I should manualy delate this file, though, I'm afraid that I might fuck up my pc and would have to reinstall the OC.
Well, the fact that Vista and 7 both have services tabs in Task Manager would make me say no. But, I never saw one for XP, so, others would know better than me.
[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...mation.gif]

[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...tion-2.gif]
The OCA
(03-13-2010 10:27 AM)Crim Wrote: Well, the fact that Vista and 7 both have services tabs in Task Manager would make me say no. But, I never saw one for XP, so, others would know better than me.

Crim. It's not 'services', it's c:\windows\service.exe , which sometimes confuses the fuck out of people. Not sure, if I deleate service.exe, if it fixes my problem or just makes it fucking worse.
A .exe you say? >.>
Why don't you just do a virus scan on it?
Hold up. *Checks*

I use XP Pro X64 bit ver. I looked in my E:/Windows

nothing with the service.exe. I would say delete it. But idk.
(03-13-2010 12:09 PM)AetherRose Wrote: A .exe you say? >.>

I did a hijakcthis analyse , and some result had determined it may have beena "virus".or "trojan horse".
(03-13-2010 10:46 PM)grandphoenix1 Wrote:
(03-13-2010 12:09 PM)AetherRose Wrote: A .exe you say? >.>

I did a hijakcthis analyze , and some result had determined it may have beena "virus".or "trojan horse".

in terms. delete. xD
OH! and when you do delete it say "You. Are. Terminated!" in an austrian accent!
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds