Join our server on Discord

Out Of Character?
Ok, after going over my stories, I've come to realize something, the 'Twins' seem too out of character of 7 yr olds or whatever age they are. any idea how to fix this? characters acting older than they should be i guess should be the title.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
you could go with the yugioh tactic of saying they're possessed by a wise being, or you could state that they went through an extreme session of intellectual development together as young children.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Return of the D-reaper would apply to the extreme developement...but that doesn't account for Hybrid Digimon, maybe i'll use the yugioh syndrome for those two. As long as the two don't start yiffing down the road anytime soon it should work out.

though if any other character like say...Rika suddenly becomes vulnerable and insecure, how would i explain that one? or Henry becoming rash and foolish?
The OCA
Loss of a family member might may give you a good excuse for Rika, think about what it did to Jeri in the original series for example with Leomon.

As for henry, maybe he's slipped into an adolescent phase or something, avoiding the others and only listening to himself because he feels that he can do anything.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I've portrayed, Lucemon, in OOC. If you read some of my works on FF.net or on this forum, you'll know what I mean.
Hm, well that cleared some things up nicely. thanks for that bit of insight and advice.

Not much is known about lucemon being 'good' as far as i know. its like writing about Alice McCoy from Tamer's, we can assume all we want, but she was only in the show for about 2 minutes minimum and probrably 5 minutes max.
The OCA
There is much about Lucemon as a "horse" user, if you know what I mean.
GP, either you're advertising your stories in this thread, or you're listening to Nancy Reagan too much. Taking drugs does not make you evil.
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
(03-13-2010 08:23 AM)Lost Wrote: GP, either you're advertising your stories in this thread, or you're listening to Nancy Reagan too much. Taking drugs does not make you evil.

Lost. I'm not a fan of Nancy Reagan, I haven't met the woman--or was a "fan" of her husband. Second, I wasn't advertising my story, like you stated in the previous post; I was just stating a fact. I was saying, that you don't see Lucemon as a smack user in a story, which was just a reference to my story that has him in Out-of-character , which I've done in my own stories.

You don't see a white, angelic kid going back in time in the late 60s/early 70s shooting up smack and doing acid, and "living it up". It was not a sign of advertisement toward people, no it was just stating facts. Lastly, I was not coercing people to read my stories--its the individual, who wishes to do so.
Can we get a lock on this thread before it goes any further? the question has been answered. Thank you.
The OCA