Join our server on Discord

Digimon 2.5: A New Day [WIP] [Update: 9/5/10]
Hey guys, I've been having a surge of inspiration as of late, so I've taken up writing again.

Here's what I have so far. I'll add on as I get more ideas and junk.

---------------------------------------------------------------
The Beginning of an Era
A Digimon Fanfiction

May 30, 2003, 2:45 pm.

I sat there, at my desk, with my head in my hands. I just needed to solve this final conundrum and I would obtain my freedom. Free to run around, play video games, whatever. I just needed one answer.

I looked to my right. Kari wasn’t having the same struggle I was having. She was taking her time answering the questions at her own pace. To my left, my Bro T.K. had just finished his test and headed to the front of the room to turn it in. Rika was sitting behind me. I would’ve turned to look, except that if I had, the teacher, Ms. Sumeragi, would’ve come over and yelled bloody murder. I know that’s an exaggeration, but still, it’s not a good idea to cross the boss.

The answer I was looking for popped into my head right then. I scribbled it down as fast as I could. I got up, turned in my test, and busted outta the classroom doing a moonwalk that would make Michael Jackson green with envy.

My name is DJ. DJ Rocket. New digidestined to the fray. Actually I’m the leader, but not by choice. Although I wouldn’t trade it for anything in the world. I lead my 3 friends and their digimons. The R-Factor. I came up with that name. Pretty snazzy, huh?

Anyway, I ran to catch up with TK. TK is… well… he’s my brother. Not by blood of course. His mom tied the knot with my dad about less than a year ago. The marriage produced a baby girl that our parents tentatively called “Maria”. She’ll probably end up being one of us in a few years time, but I’m not worrying about that now.

“Hey, bro.” I said to TK when I finally caught up to him. “How’d you do?”
“I did great. I feel confident that I got an A+” he said.
“That’ll be a miracle, considering you spent less time studying and more time banging Kari in the ass.” I said, with a chuckle.
TK gave me a playful shove. “You’re to talk, Mr. Plug-Rika-in-all-three-holes.”
I shrugged and laughed it off. “What can I say? I’m a sucker for penetration.”

We made it outside. We walked a couple of feet, but TK abruptly stopped.
“What is it, Teeks?” I said. Teeks. That’s my buddy name for TK.
“Look.” He pointed over to some benches at the far side of the soccer field. I looked. There, sitting on a bench was Davis, Yolei, Cody and Ken. 4 kids who blatantly gave up on their legacy as digidestined for reasons that are still unknown to this day.

Davis was the worst out of them. Before he felt like Chris Jericho to me. I mean, you could tolerate his presence for a bit, but then he’d open his mouth and you’d instantly felt like putting a gun to his head and blasting his brains out. Now he’s annoying on a different level. Just giving up the leadership of the Digidestined, the thing that was once most dear to him, like it was a piece of rotten food, was the biggest insult I had ever witnessed.

“Let’s keep moving, Teeks. I don’t want to risk losing my cool again.” I said.
So we continued on. Kari and Rika had caught up with us shortly after.

“So you guys ready for Saturday?” Kari asked us.
“Ready for what?” I asked. I already knew what she was talking about, but I like to mess around with people like that from time to time.
“The camping trip. Where all of the digidestined will be. Without parental supervision. For the whole summer. We talked about this for days now.” Rika said, rolling her eyes.
“I know, I’m just messing with ya, baby.” I said. “So at what time do we kick off the orgy?”
“I swear, DJ, all you care about is sex. Don’t’cha think we could have a normal vacation for once?” Kari said.
“You do realize that every adventure and vacation we’ve ever had always had sex involved, either by some strange power or whatever?” I said. “I’m just tired of fighting it. If the powers that be want me to fill you girls up with cum, I say, why fight it?”
“Deej, you are one crazy individual, you know that right?” TK said to me.
“And yet, I’m still your fearless leader. What does that tell you?” I said.
Kari and Rika had a good giggle with that one.

Yeah, it was all juvenile, but considering the fact that we’ve been to hell and back multiple times, I got to at least find the humor in things. I mean, the trip for example, it’s just like a reunion of alumni or whatever. That’s how everyone sees it. Me, I take a step back, look at the roster of peeps arriving and think, <4 girls and 6 guys? We should put cameras in the cabin and sell the format to Playboy as the new season of 7 Lives Exposed. SET THE TIVO PEOPLE!!>. My philosophy is ‘A day without comedy is a day you have to face’ which is why I spend most of my time reciting monologues from comedians like Dane Cook and George Lopez.

We walked down the road to get to the complex where we lived. My new family and I moved into Kari and Rika’s building shortly after Maria’s birth because we needed another room for her. Me and TK weren’t complaining because that allowed us to drop in on our girls whenever we want. As we walked, I noticed that Rika wasn’t with us. I looked back and saw her standing there, looking at the ground. When I went back to get her, I saw a drop of water fall from her face. She looked at me and I saw that she was crying. I was shocked to see that Rika would actually cry. She’s usually tough as nails. But looking into her eyes I knew what got her into that state.

“You miss your family, don’t you?” I asked.
Rika nodded slowly.
“And you miss your old friends Takato and Henry, right?”
Rika nodded again, sobbing.

It had been almost a year since Rika fell into our laps. She had been sucked into a time disturbance in her time and fell right on top of us in this time. We had Izzy and Gennai try to find a way to get her back to her time, but to no avail. There was no method to send her back in the Digiworld or the real world for that matter, so she was stuck here. Kari’s family welcomed her with open arms as if she was part of the family. Me, I welcomed her in a different fashion, but I digress…

I put my arm on her shoulder and pulled her in close. “I know you’re worried about your time, but don’t worry about it baby.” I kissed her on the forehead. “Let’s worry about the now, ok?”
“Okay.” She replied, wiping the tears from her face. She turned and gave me a hug. I could feel her breasts against my chest. I would’ve made a move, but since we were in public, I couldn’t; besides we had 3 months of summer insanity ahead of us. There’s no need to kick it into gear just yet.

“We’re home!” I yelled as we walked into the house.
I closed the door behind me and set my things down. TK was a few steps ahead of me. I took off my shoes and walked down the hall. I saw TK standing there, not moving.
“Uh… bro?” I said. I looked at his facial expression. He looked like he was in catatonic shock. I waved my hands in his face. “Yoohoo, Earth to Teeks, come in, Teeks!” I said. No response. I noticed that he was facing the kitchen, so, naturally, I looked in that direction. Suddenly my brain locked up faster than Windows Vista on a low-RAM pc.

There, in the kitchen, was my mom, Nancy. Technically, she’s my stepmom, but she’s the closest thing I had to a real mom. My biological mom died when I was around 3 years old, so I don’t remember much about her.

She was working in the kitchen, wearing an apron. Now you’re probably wondering why TK and me suffered a sudden case of brain freeze. The reason was simple: She was wearing the apron and nothing else.

I had never seen her in the buff before. Neither has TK, apparently. We couldn’t see much because of the apron, but I could tell you this: I think I know who T-Pain was rapping about when he did that song about “Apple Bottom Jeans”. I mean, damn, she had a huge ass.

I felt ready to pass out from this overload of information, but I was too awed to dare. Plus, my brain was not functioning at the moment, so my little homie wasn’t sure if he had to stand at attention or fall back.

Mom finally noticed we were home. She turned around. “Hey boys. Welcome home. Can I get you two a snack?” she said.

My face began to turn crimson. I had a hard time trying to think of what was going on. I looked over at my bro. His face looked like a glass pitcher filled with cherry Kool-Aid.
“Uh… Mom… err… why… uh… where is… I mean… uh… where are… your clothes…?” I managed to say.
“Uh… same question.” TK said, snapping out of his trance.
Nancy giggled. “Well, your father wasn’t home, so I thought I would seduce you two.” She said in a sultry voice. She then grabbed one of her breasts and began fondling it. That seriously rocked me to the core. I was about to do a Naruto-style double-take/nosebleed launch combo.

“Do you like what you see?” She asked as she turned around and moved her ass from side to side.
I was about to flip out and actually answer “HELL YEAH!!!” but suddenly she turned to face us and said with a smile,”Just Kidding.”

I breathed a sigh of relief. I saw TK wiping the sweatdrops off his forehead. Thank god, otherwise this whole thing would’ve gotten many types of awkward real damn quick.

“Actually, the reason is because all the clothes are in the washer. That’s why I’m just wearing an apron.” Suddenly she snapped her fingers. “Hey, why don’t I wash your clothes too?”

Feel free to comment. It helps my idea process.
[Image: KeiroStarr.jpg]
[Image: classic-76561198021528860.png]
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
It smells strong of Mary Sue-dom. However, I like it so far since it goes down smooth. Good pacing, but a wrong choice of words in some places. So far a 7/10
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
*bumps topic*

Reason: Added more to the story.
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Bump: Updated.