Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight)
Casey continued to hold Bridget down as she whined beneath him. The feline also wiggled wanting to stimulate him and get him to fuck her like she had intended. He howled loudly getting everyone's attention that was within the house. "Stop it," he growled while bite Bridget's neck to stifle her actions. The feline stopped wiggling against him as went limp underneath him.

A moment later three naked felines came running down the stairs. Johnathon was mane matted and his cock glisten in the morning sunlight. The two felines on either side of him had matted fur between their legs one even had cum dripping out of her snatch. The leader of the pride looked at his mate then to Casey and Kat wondering what was going on.

Casey stood up letting Bridget go as he walked back over to his mate. He put an arm around Katt as he pulled her close. He cupped one of her breasts as he whined some needing sexual stimulation from being so close to the feline in heat. After a moment he stopped fondling her breast; but didn't let go of it. "Now then Bridget here had gravely offended us both. "She rubbed herself against my mate and pretty much fondled her. while suggesting we have a threesome, I wasn't expecting such a thing on my honeymoon with my mate," he growled while he let go of her breast letting his paw move down her body slowly to her bikini bottoms and rubbed between her legs gently. His cock continue to drip precum. Johnathon just nodded as he waited for Katt's opinion then he would ask his own mate what happened.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Katt blushed slightly from the obvious fondling, especially infront of so many people, she shifted her arms a bit to cover it, though made no movement to remove his hand. She glanced up at Johnathon as she felt his eyes on her, trying her best to avoid looking at his crotch, "It, I don't think you can, really blame her." she said, trying to keep her eyes locked on his, "I understand a feline's heat quite well," she said with a nervous chuckle, "You can't really take alot of what we say seriously during it."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Johnathon chuckles softly, "I am a feline too and leader of my pride, girl. Now I know Bridget well enough to know she loves big cocks hell all three of my girls do. I mean he as four inches on me and I got twelve inches when transformed eight in human," he said with a chuckle not ashamed that he had a slightly smaller cock. "Now then if Bridget was wanting sex she knows where to get it," he explained glaring some at his mate.

"Won't you let me get a word in Johnathon," she growled. "Now this I may have went a bit too for with my flirtations. The only things I would want from the dog at the moment would be his muzzle. Besides if I really want a big ass cock I would find a fucking weredragon they at least twenty inches and four inches thick at least," she said with a chuckle.

Johnathan started to laugh with all the other two that were next to him. "If you really wanted to run off with a dragon then you would have done so already," he said chuckling deeply.

Bridget just blushed some, "well a your just feels great with those barbs and all," she admitted. Then turned to face Casey and Katt, "Sorry for causing you two a problem and making a scene. I hope we can still be friends with both you and Casey," She said since most of the reason what happened because of slight infatuation with the tigress.

The werewolf had his paw in tigress's bikini bottom rubbing her folds slowly. While the werelioness talked about wanting to just to fuck his mate's brains out it was something he hadn't thought about before it could be very nice to watch. He shook his head some no their honeymoon wasn't over he was thinking letting someone else join them. "It is okay but you really shouldn't have even asked though," he said as he then kissed his mate passionately as his stomach growled. suddenly broke the kiss, "Anyone else hungry?" he asked his mind already off of sex as he pulled away from Katt. He ready to find something to eat.

Jessica just laughed her ass off because she used to have a boyfriend who was a werewolf, "Mutts they only thing of food or sex," she said rolling her eyes some. "So who wants breakfast I am cooking," she offered smile even she was totally naked at the moment.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Y-yes, I'd like that alot," Katt couldn't help but let out a soft purred from Casey's rubbing, almost teasingly so as her pussy dripped slightly from arousal as she answered the lioness, her cheeks a bright red even underneath her fur. She pouted slightly as Casey suddenly pulled his finger away from her needy cunt, purring into the kiss before he broke that as well. She still felt a bit needy sexually, but luckily her heat was still far enough off that she didn't lose herself to it, though deep down she did want to simply pounce her mate, uncaring who was watching, "Well we were just planning on going out to hunt a bit," she smiled, "You're welcome to join us Bridgett, it's a great way to work off some frustration." she offered.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Bridget chuckles some and shakes her head she realize there would be more than just hunting. "No I don't think I should go with the two of you; but I will be going out hunting as well," she said with a grin she would be going out to watch them after she hunted.

Johnathon chuckles some and shakes his head and pulls the wayward feline close. "No I think you should come back to bed with us while Jessica fix's breakfast then later today we can go hunter and check the perimeter," he said as he rubs her sides and nuzzles her cheek. She just purred some in a way melting into his embrace as she nuzzled his cheek. Then the looked over at Katt and Casey, "Your both welcome to go out and hunt but do realize I listened in on your conversation from last night and will say this it is safer in a group so would you let Jessica fix breakfast us, while you both go back up stairs. Besides you need to let I can clearly tell you both in the same mood I am," he said purr.

Casey just blinks, he was still clearly aroused; it didn't matter with him he was hungry,"But I am hungry now either we go hunting or I fix a bowl of cereal," he said yet what he didn't know was that his body just went though a huge change and his tastes in food had drastically.

Jessica just chuckles and shakes her head, "Just relax I will fix something everyone will like," she said with a smile then walked over to Katt and pulled her away from her mate. Then leaned in close, "If you want to be the dominate one in the relationship remember dogs like to mark their territory, so do it before he does it to you," She said letting Katt know that she needed to pee on her mate to make sure she was the dominate one between the two of them.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Well, a breakfast would be nice, but, I was kind of looking forward to a bit of exercise." Katt admitted as she rubbed at her head a bit, trying to ignore the itching and burning between her legs, Damn, it's coming on faster than I thought, my heat should still be a few days off. she thought, fidgeting slightly as she tried to take her mind off it. She was relieved for a second when Jessica pulled her aside, a sense of ease that quickly diminished as the girl talked to her, "WHAT!?" she shouted outloud before composing herself a bit, "I, I can't. That may be normal for a canine, but I'm a feline remember?' she asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jessica just chuckles, "Your part of a pack now so either be part of it or get a divorce," she stated plainly as if it was very simple thing to do. "Now do you want him to mark you instead. I mean that basically him saying he is the dominate one in the relationship. So in others words he would expect you to mostly follow his lead on things?"

Casey walked into the kitchen started fixing himself a bowl of cereal. Soon he had the bowl filled with milk. When he tasted the cereal it tasted like crap as fair as he could tell to dry to everything as he gagged on it making a almost coughing cringing face. One could see Jessica doubled over as he covered her muzzle to keep from laughing to loudly. "This taste horrible," the werewolf said as he went over to the sink and started to lap the water from the facet.

"Casey relax I will fix you something good, but go up stairs and get out of my kitchen while I cook now," she commanded chased the wolf out of her kitchen.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Look I don't know how canines do things but a feline partnership is just that, a partnership, neither one holding more control than the other. I don't want to be dominated and I don't plan on dominating, so we'll just have to settle for that." Katt huffed a bit as she walked into the kitchen, fixing up some simple toast for herself. Unlike Jessica she either didn't bother, or couldn't, hide her laughter from Casey's reaction to the cereal, "Perhaps it went bad, how long's it been since you restocked the kitchen here?" she wondered, unaware that it wasn't the food's taste that was diffrent but Casey's.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jessica just chuckles some, "Then make sure he knows that." Ten the she got into fridge and got a a T-bone stake out. She dangled it in front of the werewolf as he sniffed the air. "Remember dog you taste buds drastically changed because this was your first transformation," she explained still giggling the piece of steak. "Now sit boy," she commanded as she snapped her fingers.

Casey started to walk towards the werelioness staring at the piece of meat hungrily. When she commented about how his taste buds changed shrugged not really caring as he stood in front of her. As Jessica commanded him to sit he wanted to resist her but when she snapped her fingers he sat she seem so dominate and sure of herself as his instincts took over.

"Good boy," she said scratching him behind the ears. when were's first change their minds change to be able to fit their new bodies better. "Do you want?" she asked putting the steak right in front of his nose. The young werewolf wagged his tail as he tried to bite the steak. Yet Just as he did Jessica pulled it away before he could sink his teeth into it. He whined pitifully as Jessica threw the T-bone steak at Katt.

Casey watched the steak fly threw the air as it landed on Katt's bosom sticking to her fur some. The werewolf lunged at his wife as he pounced knocking her over as he started biting into the raw steak taking junks out of it with each bite as well as his mate's top.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Hey what's the big," Katt began as she picked at the steak a bit, before noticing Casey lunging at her. She grunted from the sudden impact of his weight hitting her, a second grunt escaping her lips as she struck the ground hard. Strange lights flashed infront of her eyes as she recovered from the blow, shaking her head a bit as she looked up at Casye, seeing him chewing away at the steak ontop of her. Something inside of her snapped as her years of training kicked in, her body knowing instantly that it was under attack and reacting purely on reflex as she twisted her legs up and arched her back like a bow, suddenly pushing up with all her strength, her back working like a spring as she hurled Casey off herself, seeing him smash through the dining room table from the force of her toss before she flipped over, crouching onto all fours as she growled feircely, her fur sticking up all over her, making her look almost twice as big as normal.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad