Sakyubasu Girls Acadamy
03-03-2010, 04:49 PM,
RE: Sakyubasu Girls Acadamy
OOC: If that's an invite to start I'm happy to oblige. Apache chief!

Apache chief: Ee leh chuck! *Grows massive and pushes a button to start the RP* Well that was my high point of the day.

IC:

Katt hummed softly as she leaned back in her chair. Reading through one of her favorite magazines as she rubbed her pet angel's ass. "Mm, first day of class, are you excited pet? I'm sure the students are going to just love you." she smiled, slapping her ass.

Angel moaned in pleasure, hanging from the ceiling by her wrists, a large gag wrapped around her head and shoved in her mouth, both her nipples pierced by golden rings attached by a small chain, her wings tied together and her tail lifted up by a chord attached to her collar to show off her ass. Her feet dangling just above the ground.

"What was that? I could quite hear you." Katt smiled, smacking her ass again, purring softly from Angel's moans.

"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.

03-10-2010, 11:05 AM,
OOC: I was hoping that more people would have posted by now...maybe if I post there'll be more activity.

"Should you not be saving that for the students? We will be getting a rather wild group this year." Verena purred as she glided into the room "I'd hate to see your pet grow too tired to satisfy our star pupils." she continued, taking a seat on Kattrina's desk and smiling at the teacher as she waited for the class to start.

[Image: 453042.gif][br]Click here to feed me a Rare Candy![br]Get your own at Pokeplushies!

[Image: 40e998fe33b082cd694e82ce605f8d8f7f961e5b.jpg]

03-10-2010, 01:07 PM,
"I don't think it's possible. She always seems full of energy, and always so horny." Katt laughed, gentley rubbing a finger over Angel's pussy lips, "I just know she loves being a good little display." she purred.

05-13-2010, 04:16 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-13-2010, 04:16 PM by Salem A. Delgado.)
Verena purred at the other women as she reach over to grope the angel "Mmm, I'm sure she does. And she's such good motivation for these little monsters too, remind me later to give you both a reward for all your hard work." the headmistress chuckled as she play with Angel's chest.

[Image: 453042.gif][br]Click here to feed me a Rare Candy![br]Get your own at Pokeplushies!

[Image: 40e998fe33b082cd694e82ce605f8d8f7f961e5b.jpg]

05-15-2010, 03:56 AM,
"Mmm, a night with the headmistress herself, now that is a reward." Kattrina purred, watching as Angel squirmed and moaned from the groping.