Sakyubasu Girls Acadamy
02-22-2010, 09:00 PM,
Sakyubasu Girls Acadamy
Deep within this netherworld, many young beings have gathered in the main room an old mansion, all sitting nervously as several old demons stand at the head of the stairs. These old ones all stand casually on either side of an old stone podium, to witch an incredible beauty strolls towards. As she comes to a stop at the podium she looks over the young ones, most of them are demons but she can easily see small pockets of various other creatures "Welcome one and all," she begain, her silky voice carrying throughout the room despit the lack of any speakers "This is your Headmistress speaking, I would like to congratulate all of you young ladies for making it into the Sakyubasu Acadamy. We are the finest in all of the underworld at raising young succubi, and those of you the survive and don't become someones slave will be guarantied to be the best of the best of your generations. That being said I advise you to be weary, we may have a smaller staff than most but that's simply because only a handfull of you will make it through. Now, hurry on to class before I have you all dragged to detention and tortured." she purred obviously hoping for some poor souls to play with "I just love this job oh so much." ~<3

OOC: FInally I made it! I'm only going to need two or three teachers, so if your interested tell me and I'll give you a special character sheet to fill out. After a few people join I'll set up the classes.

Name: (Let's hear those names folks!)
Species: (Demon, human, angel, etc.)
Appearance: (Be as descriptive as you can be please, or give a pic.)
BIO: (Let's hear it, tell us about yourself)
other: (Anything that I forgot to ask about)

[Image: 453042.gif][br]Click here to feed me a Rare Candy![br]Get your own at Pokeplushies!

[Image: 40e998fe33b082cd694e82ce605f8d8f7f961e5b.jpg]

02-23-2010, 06:35 AM,
RE: Sakyubasu Girls Acadamy
(So is it an all girls school or is it both guys and girls?)
02-23-2010, 08:32 AM,
(It says girls academy in the title, and the opening only mentions girls...so yeah...)

[Image: 453042.gif][br]Click here to feed me a Rare Candy![br]Get your own at Pokeplushies!

02-23-2010, 10:02 AM,
OOC: Shouldn't this be, then, in the Yuri Section of the RPG pads? I've nothing against this RP being here, but you making so many new threads might clutter up Mixed Section more than it already is, Salem, lol.

[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]

02-23-2010, 06:54 PM,
OOC: You make several good points DMX...Sadly I dun knuw how to move it. X3

02-23-2010, 08:38 PM,
(So are all player characters going to be girls? That would make it a yuri rpg yeah. But if the succubi leave the academy to look for guys then it might not be (that's what I though the rp was going to be about.)
02-23-2010, 09:58 PM,
I gotcha covered. *Pulls out a massive sword* BY THE POWER OF GREYSKULL! *Transforms into Heman and moves the thread to the yuri section*

I'm interested in joining as a teacher, just send me the sheet.

"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.

02-24-2010, 02:07 AM,
*Boots Heman out the door* Girls only! Wheeeeeeee!

Name: Rosa
Species: Demon
Appearance: Standing at 200 cm (approximately 6 and a half feet) and weighing around 150 pounds, Rosa would be considered very tall if she were human as she most often appears to be. Her long silver hair flows freely down to just above her perfectly shaped buttocks. She has excelent muscle tone, and smooth pale skin. Her bright green eyes are always looking around a room, except when they lock onto an attractive woman of any species. She wears a tight fitting red leather outfit, and often has some sort of pendant or necklace dangling down into her ample cleavage.
BIO: Abandoned in the human world at a young age, Rosa had to make her own way back to the underworld. With very little idea of how to get back, she sought out mortals to feed her hunger for sexual energies, which eventually lead her to hear about the academy. With a goal in mind, rosa set off imediately, and found her way there in a relatively short time. (If humans are allowed also, then there must have been a portal of some kind.)
other: Rosa feeds on sexual energy, needing very little else to survive. To counter this, she must "feed" at a minimum, once every four days or she will grow weak, and eventually die.

"You are such a smartass."
"Objectively I am very smart, although it has nothing to do with my ass."

02-25-2010, 07:55 AM,
Name: Kattrina
Appearance: One on the left.
BIO: One of the teachers at the school, a position she's held and enjoyed for decades. She's an elder succubus making her powerful as well as skilled in her abilities.
Class(es): Bondage and domination techniques.
Special Ability: Can summon tenctacles with a simple snap of her fingers, using them for a number of uses. Also capable of shifting her body slightly to better suit her partner, including growing a cock if wanted.
Other: Has an angel pet she keeps on display in her class, often letting the best students play with her.

Name: Angel
Species: Angel
Appearance: On the right.
BIO: Sent decades ago to the succubus academy to investigate it she was 'introduced' to Katt who quickly took a liking to her. After only a few hours she quickly fell in love with the school and has remained there to this day as Katt's pet and learning aid.
other: A true masochist, she loves being in pain and being dominated more than anything. Thanks to her angel heritage she is very resiliant and can recover from almost any wound almost instantly.

"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.

03-02-2010, 11:18 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-02-2010, 11:19 PM by Salem A. Delgado.)
Name: Headmistress Verena Sakyubasu.
Age: ??? (Is supposedly older than the current underworld ruler)
Appearance: (The Morrigan pic)
BIO: Not much is known about her, as those she thinks know her too well tend to disappear. What is known is that she's one of the most ancient and feared demons in history, that she has a habit of visiting the human world as well as heaven on a whim, that she loves punishing people in various ways, and that for some reason she decided to found the Sakyubasu Girls Acadamy.
Class(es): All. (As headmistress she likes to sit in on the classes to watch the students progress.)
Special Ability: Shape shifter to allow her to alter her own form to suit her needs, changing touch to alter other peoples forms, and incredible majikal skill.
Other: She tends to look for any excuse to punish anyone she can, so watch yourself around her.

Well, I think it would be best to start this asap, anyone else agree?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)