Join our server on Discord

Poll: Fight or F*ck
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Fight.
40.00%
4 40.00%
Sexorz.
60.00%
6 60.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

And Now, The Great Question.
I'd find a way to clone two more. That way I wouldn't have to worry about shitty L4D2 teammates that don't understand the very basics of teamwork.

But yeah, sexorz for sure.
FCWm2afrw A-- C- D H+ M P+ R+ W Z Sm++ RLET$/M$ a c++w e+++ f h+ i++ j+ p+ sm+

Hmm, interesting question. I think I agree with Wise.. Share my gf with myself. That could be fun.

Of course.. Like Crimson said.. Sex with someone who is actually as tall as me could be nice too. So I'd probably end up splitting my attention between the other me, and my gf.
If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed.
(02-22-2010 09:24 PM)senjuro Wrote: I'd find a way to clone two more. That way I wouldn't have to worry about shitty L4D2 teammates that don't understand the very basics of teamwork.

Hear hear!
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(02-23-2010 03:26 AM)Sarita Wrote: Hmm, interesting question. I think I agree with Wise.. Share my gf with myself. That could be fun.

Of course.. Like Crimson said.. Sex with someone who is actually as tall as me could be nice too. So I'd probably end up splitting my attention between the other me, and my gf.

But you're a variable. You're a lesbian so either way, it's not anything different. That's the problem with the joke.
That's true. But to be perfectly honest.. I think if another me showed up. I'd do the sensible thing and freak out like a normal person :P
If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed.
Realistic answer:

I would definitely freak out. Then I'd find out how the other me got there... And then I dunno. I'm not much of a fighter... it would feel too much like cheating if I screwed him.. So I'd probably just sit and talk to myself a lot. I do that anyway when there isn't another me talking back.. so it wouldn't be weird.

Fantasy answer:

Most men wish they could give themselves a blowjob. So why not do it? :P (Granted, most of them want to do it in a completely different way... But that's not the point! It's a fantasy damnit!)
"It's just not sex without something up your butt." Emmet, Queer as folk Season 1
No offense but aren't you also a variable? This really only accounts for heterosexual answers. That's the flaw in this joke.
And so, the only possible recourse is to ask if the Rule 63 version of you were there. (Rule 63 = other gendered.)
If you're asking if he's gay.. Then the answer is yes. But why would that make a difference in the question? there are plenty of straight men and women who are narcissistic enough to want to fuck themselves with or without a gender transformation.
"You are such a smartass."
"Objectively I am very smart, although it has nothing to do with my ass."
Yes but they're narcissists. Which means A-holes. And I was just pointing out the flaw in this old joke.
Sex with myself... that would be really quiet. I don't know if I could do that or not.. It would be a little weird. Most of the people I've been with make enough noise for the both of us.
I am not Toph! I am Melon Lord! Muahahahahaha!