Join our server on Discord

my special penpal
Music 
For a long time,I've been looking for a guy that was as tall as either Ganondorf or Zaraki Kenpachi. At the end of last month,I finally found a guy that was the same height as Kenpachi while looking at a list of prisoners wanting penpals. I wrote and sent a letter to himm soon after. But I don't know when and if he'll send a reply latter to me.

How long does it take letters to travel from Illinois to Oregan and back?
[Image: leomon.jpg]
Any distance across the country really, 3-4 day maximum. I sent a letter from Rhode Island down to southern Texas, and it took two days.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
It will take longer than normal if you are writing to an inmate. In most cases the letter must be reviewed by whoever is in charge before they even see that they have gotten a letter. And their reply will also be reviewed before you get it.

In general, if they determine the content to be innappropriate, they won't deliver the letter, so just be careful what you discuss.
"You are such a smartass."
"Objectively I am very smart, although it has nothing to do with my ass."
And remember, when asking for a "visit", make sure you know what he's in for first. If it involves women and violence, don't do him, I mean it.
If it involves any kind of violent crime, it's better not to get involved.
"You are such a smartass."
"Objectively I am very smart, although it has nothing to do with my ass."
Whatever he's in for, be careful. Take the time to get to know him. And don't get involved unless you feel safe. (Follow the same basic rules for meeting someone from online when/if you meet.. And in general, it would be better to wait until he gets out.)
If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed.
*Holds mouth shut tight. growls a bit and sighs* I wish you luck *Scratches head*
You've got some pretty low standards there. "I'll be with a prisoner, as long as he's tall." Non-convicts are better, even if they're short.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
(02-28-2010 10:42 AM)Wisemon Wrote: You've got some pretty low standards there. "I'll be with a prisoner, as long as he's tall." Non-convicts are better, even if they're short.

This.
I don't know. I've seen plenty of people who aren't in prison, who are at least as bad as those who are.

Also, it's a little unfair to judge her choice, without knowing what the man is in for, and you should also consider that it may simply be impossible (Or at least extremely difficult) for her to be aroused by a shorter man. It's actually quite common, especially for a woman who likes to feel protected.

I stand by my previous advice though. Stay safe Ivy.
If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed.