Join our server on Discord

Hello
Hi everyone!
I am a new member here. This is my first post. The thing I like about this community is it is a place where I can feel safe asking hard questions or talking about hard emotions. Where I can have a little anonymity and vent the stuff I wouldn't otherwise. It's a place where I can laugh. I love to come here and ask almost anything without being ridiculed, and receive honest answers from several different perspectives. I also love that I can share advice, life stories and opinions without feeling as though I'm sharing it with all of my friends and family. Hope for great time here with all you guys.
Well welcome to DaD. Cool

Hope you enjoy it here! :D
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
They do have quite the habit of making themselves feel like family.
Not that I care to actually think of it like that, but each to their own.
You sound like a bot, no offense.

Welcome to the DaD anyhow, i welcome all that come here, even if they are made of water or even data. Enjoy yourself, keep your personal details private and don't break the rules! :D
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Why does everyone here jump to the bot conclusion without any evidence besides how they talk?
Simply because only an idiot enters a forum blatantly advertising illegal products via their signature. And that guy's English sounds fairly robotised to me, just try sinking it into a context of where we are and what kind of human population we host, and you'll see that 'guy' along with all his cousins, doesn't even have a personality to start with.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(02-13-2010 07:19 AM)AetherRose Wrote: Why does everyone here jump to the bot conclusion without any evidence besides how they talk?
What other evidence could we possibly base our theories on?
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ban and see if you get a complaint. :)