Join our server on Discord

McDonald's Rampage
McDonalds in hospitals are convenient for those "Glad You Recovered From Your Heart Attack" parties.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
(02-10-2010 12:12 AM)fred_18_2008 Wrote: i was always partial to jack-in-the-box anyway.

There really needs to be some Jack-In-The-Box's up in the northeast...I saw some when I was down in San Diego, but never got to try it.

And yeah, I really only eat McDonalds when I'm like, at an airport and there's nothing better, or when I'm on a road trip, and it's the only fast food restaurant on the turnpike. Other than that, I'm really opposed to fast food, unless it's something sort-of healthy, like Subway. I'd rather just cook something myself, knowing that it's not packed with tons of fat, salt and other stuff that leads to heart failure.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Why did she have to be such a bitch, and wreck the place.
Because she's a human being, an insecure one at that.
That's a good way to explain it.
(02-10-2010 06:25 AM)Erethzium Wrote: And yeah, I really only eat McDonalds when I'm like, at an airport and there's nothing better, or when I'm on a road trip, and it's the only fast food restaurant on the turnpike. Other than that, I'm really opposed to fast food, unless it's something sort-of healthy, like Subway. I'd rather just cook something myself, knowing that it's not packed with tons of fat, salt and other stuff that leads to heart failure.

Yup, it's hard to beat homemade food. XD

Admittedly though, I'm a sucker for those biscuit sandwiches McDonald's serves. Other than that, there's usually a better restaurant around.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
I eat Chicken strips and the wraps. That's it mostly.