Join our server on Discord

McDonald's Rampage
(02-09-2010 07:44 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote:
Erethzium Wrote:Ahh, America at it's finest.

You mean the topic at hand or the people's inability to not blow up something which annoys 'em?

Hey not all americans blow stuff up that annoys them. Just the smart ones, *blows up annoying squeeky shoes*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(02-09-2010 07:22 AM)Erethzium Wrote: Ahh, America at it's finest.

Bleh, that was like a 2/10 on the Destruct-O-Meter. We (and the world for that matter) can be far more stupid and violent than that. :P
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Seriously, she didn't set fire to anything, she could've done alot more with the windows, and she hardly traumatized those three small boys.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
[Image: this-is-why-we-cant-have-nice-things.jpg]
That'll do Arguecat, that'll do.

Seriously though, of all the things to be angry about it had to be food? Wow, stick to your strengths then girl, i'm sure you'll attract that Snorlax husband someday.

Quote:*blows up annoying squeeky shoes*
Wait, what? Are you sure you don't have a little Judge Doom in you Shadowknight?
[Image: doom1726.jpg]
Dip Motherfucker!
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
WHEN I KILLED YOUR BROTHER! I TALKED! JUST! LIKE! THIS! *Eyes turn into daggers* Ahhh that hurts! *Pulls daggers out of his eyes* Dang, how'd he do that, ouch.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well, this person is just a plain dumb ass. That is all. Not because she's black or a woman or from the US. She's just dumb.
Well that is just nuts, why would a woman do that?
The only reason she could have if she hasn't had burger in a couple of years. :D
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
*blink* wow, lots of people complaining about mc.d's. meh, i was always partial to jack-in-the-box anyway.

this one guy called the police on his local mc. D's because they messed up his order, another person tried to sue them for bad food or some such thing, or so i heard. there's homemade food which you know is either bad or good. then theres food made by others, which you have a 50/50 chance of having it done good, or if the cooks are grumpy or its a sunday-tuesday i wouldn't recommend the brunch. and last theres the fast food, made by teenagers, people that are trying to get by, and who knows what else. so ofcourse its not going to be the best everytime, its FAST FOOD.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
Wow, I didn't expect this many replies in one day.

Here's a tip; if you don't like it, ask for a new one or cook your own damn meal.

They also have McDonald's in some hospitals. Hello? You're supposed to be curing people, not killing them! Not that they care if you die, because death from too much fat is always acceptable in America.
Fortunately though, I only barely visit fast food houses. Home-made for the win :3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad