Join our server on Discord

Dreams of digis?
I did have this one dream of my O.C. digimon--BurningPhoenixmon joining forces with Lucemon(rookie) with his little 'utopia' goal.
[Image: PhoenixBird.jpg]
[Image: 275px-Lucemon.jpg]
(02-10-2010 01:06 AM)fred_18_2008 Wrote: digi-dreams? i think i did...give me a moment to think......
erh..........yup, definetly had some digi dreams...involving rika, jeri, and renamon.....lets leave it at that shall we?

oh! another one was i was a blackwargreymon flying in they sky just looking at everything.

Blackwargreymon was a fucking badass.
I once had a dream about a Renamon looking over her dead Flamedramon and Guilmon companions, her eyes narrowed with anger and a russian assault rifle in her paws. She then went on to attack a bunch of terrorists by crashing a helicopter into one and shooting the rest.

If that's not raping a childhood memory, i don't know what is.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(02-12-2010 07:15 AM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote: I once had a dream about a Renamon looking over her dead Flamedramon and Guilmon companions, her eyes narrowed with anger and a russian assault rifle in her paws. She then went on to attack a bunch of terrorists by crashing a helicopter into one and shooting the rest.

If that's not raping a childhood memory, i don't know what is.

Damn. That was just as badass dream, that the one I had about Abraxas(BurningPhoenixmon) and Lucemon(rookie) joining forces and battling out the Legendary Warriors. I did have another dream--a real badass one. It had BurningPhoenixmon and Lucemon(Satan Mode) battling out Susanoonmon, in a this circlar steel cage with a firery, inferno surrounding around it.
[Image: PhoenixBird.jpg]
[Image: LucemonSM.jpg]
[Image: 180px-Susanoomon.jpg]
I think I've had a few where I was a DigiDestined or Tamer, but I can't remember any of them.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
(02-14-2010 12:07 AM)Wisemon Wrote: I think I've had a few where I was a DigiDestined or Tamer, but I can't remember any of them.

Which one?? I always wanted to be a Tamer or at least a Legendary Warrior.
But how many people really can remember their dreams.
most if the time i remember bits and pieces. other times i remember the whole thing which is pretty weird.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
i can remember by drawing out my dreams after i wake up. so then i can remember what happened in my dreams.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
I had this one dream, that Lucemon(rookie) battled by O.C--Burningphoenixmon; an epic battle to see.
I remembered a dream where I got semi lucid seeing a guilmon? no I looked again and it was a agumon with a guilmon suit on XD, the rest of the dream had to do with a mission for a bunch of kids to learn how to gang up with a digimon , I was a bit more experienced than the rest in it.
Veemon's Followers