Join our server on Discord

Dreams of digis?
Anyone had a dream of being a digimon?

I had one yesterday of being a flamedramon! it was cool, hes very agile.
Veemon's Followers
Yes only once and it was weird!
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
This belongs in Digimon Chat.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Moved it to.. here. Yes.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
Nope. I hardly dream at all. Or what I did disappears after I wake up.
I also tend to daydream during the day. Maybe that's why.
Had another one

I was hearing something about some criminals that wanted to hide between between chile and argentina , in the mountains. Then I remember being with my brother and watching a video of digimon where one of them were going to evolve, I said wow if this was in Full HD it would look awesome, my brother said yes, I remember there was an agumon in the movie

[Image: agumonbc9.png]

, afterwards they showed a landscape view of a city of japan, I also remember running a bit down a street( fogy memory) and that posibly they were hiding something in some place lol.

Well I was looking at the events like I was omniscient. A car was arriving at a faculty and I knew there was a veemon hiding in her car. I went running to it and I tried finding the veemon in the car

[Image: vmon.jpg]

, he was hiding behind the seat , I tried reaching for him under the front seat and I found his paw I touched it and tickled it and veemon started giggling ( lol cute! ) it felt silky, it seemed he liked it because he open and closed his paw, I had to do it again.
Veemon's Followers
(02-09-2010 07:31 AM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote: This belongs in Digimon Chat.

I think it should be put on Digimon Chat as it's about digimon.
Plus, I had another dream about digimon AGAIN!
It was wearer than the last one.
I think I need to lay of digimon.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
digi-dreams? i think i did...give me a moment to think......
erh..........yup, definetly had some digi dreams...involving rika, jeri, and renamon.....lets leave it at that shall we?

oh! another one was i was a blackwargreymon flying in they sky just looking at everything.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
One time, I was that blob thing from Trillermons Infected series. Hmm, if anyone wants to know world domonation is nice.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Well, one Digimon dream I have was DarkVeemon fighting agnest Omegamon and the other Royal Knights, a few of them didn't fight me, Dukemon and Managamon choose not to fight me. Omegamon asked me why do I fight and I told him. "I fight to have the digital world rip from Yggdrasil's control! You don't know how many digimon Yggdrasil has killed or have sent you to kill! Now stand aside or I will cut you down Omegamon."
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds