Join our server on Discord

Trucking hell (GMSG/Cowboy from Hell)
The fox climbed into her Peterbilt's cabin, rubbing her vulpine cheeks against her shagpiled driving seat as she buckled up and started the engine. Monkey mechanics lept from her vehicle after attaching up her rig and her steel titan roared into life, lugging the circus props in her trailer off down the road on towards the freeway.

"Hmmm...i wonder who that wolf was...well, i think he was a wolf he looks more like a grey old wookie with a gun fetish..." she chuckled to herself, her paws deftly operating the controls of the truck. "Still, he was kinda nice...and i know he was watching my ass when i left...i'll have to keep that one on a pretty short leesh if thats the case"

She continued on, her black and green metallic paint glistening in the sunlight as the giant lumbered on through the traffic, the sunset basking the cab in a dull yellowish glow.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Cowboy lit up a cigarette, as he lined up in the convoy, directly behind a green flamed peterbilt he thought looked familiar, but he couldn't care less. His mind kept drifting back to the Renamon's sexy ass, and her thick, tantalizing accent. He swore to himself as he glanced down at the tent he was getting in his jeans. He shook his head and turned up the radio on his truck, hoping some Heavy Metal would make him forget about that sexy vulpine form.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
RMAK checked her side mirror lazily, noticing another circus truck following her, seemingly tailgating her rig. She picked up the microphone of her short wave radio, set to the circus truckers' agreed frequency and bellowed
"Stop tailgating my truck you american idiot! choose another damn lane!" down the mouthpiece.
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Cowboy's eyes widened slightly as he heard that voice. He turned down his Satellite radio and turned up his CB, and picked up the Mic.

"Holy Hell, it's little miss Soviet Union." He laughed, and upshifted, going around her truck so that they were cab to cab, essentially taking up the entire highway with the two trucks. "How are you doing this fine afternoon?"

He smirked at her through the window of his truck, hoping she'd remember him.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
A smile broadened on the Renamon's lips, as she saw the familiar face looking in from his truck.

"You again?" she smiled, raising an eyebrow. "I should've guessed a moron like you would get that close to another truck, as well as take up another lane just to talk to a UKRAINIAN fox like me"

She decelerated slightly, allowing the Kenworth to snort past and eyed up his rig.
"Still, you have a nice ride...nothing compared to mine of course, but not bad." she remarked deftly cupping the mouthpiece under her neck as she swapped gears.
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Cowboy smirked, as he pushed in the clutch, letting his rig slow down with her.

"You're rig ain't so bad either....and I just took a blind guess on that....but it's needless to say you have a really hot accent."

His truck shuddered, and a loud hiss was heard, as the drop in engine speed prompted the two wastegates on his twin-turbo setup to engage and bleed off boost pressure.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
The vulpine smiled at the mechanical prowess of his machine, her 379 giving a deafening honk as it surged on forward, leaving the wolf's vehicle in it's dusty wake.

"I'll see you in Diego, American, that is if you make it before i get tired" she replied via Radio, picking up a rolled up cigarette containing a mixture of weed and mint extracts and lighting it up. She took in a heavy puff of the substance and sighed, watching the highway lazily. If there was one thing she missed from Ukraine, it was the suprise of finding something new and interesting to restrict her trucking like the road was missing or some asshole had cut down a tree onto the road. That was one of the reasons she carried a Remington 870 shotgun in the cab, for scaring off any idiots.
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Cowboy grinned, and merged in behind her. getting his rig sucked into the slipstream of hers, not only to mess with her but also to ruin her fuel economy and boost his.

"I hope ya don't mind me drafting off ya on this...it's a long drive and I could use a bit of a break on the fuel mileage...." He laughed slightly, and pulled up his thermos of coffee, preferring not to have anything illegal in his rig in case he has to hit a weigh station or get pulled over.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
RMAK literally spat an angry hiss down the mouth piece, looking in her wing mirror in annoyance. She knew exactly what this idiot wanted and she was going to make damn sure he'd at least work hard for it.

"Next truck stop, i'm fitting a gun to my rear bumper" she threatened, playfully braking suddenly to startle the wolf. "The hell you following me for anyway? don't know the way to San Diego, Captain America?"
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds