Join our server on Discord

A RP Idea.
Reality. A stature of meaningless war, and blood shed caused by other human beings. We as people allowed so much to go on for so long. But what about the children? They have befriended the enemy that we know as Digimon. But do they know why we fight them? Do we even know why we are fighting them? But alas for you young warriors I shall tell you why.

In the beginning there was man. In the future there was digimon. Combined by digievolution. They where able to fuse each other to protect the human world from the evil we used to call D-Reaper. They fought long and hard. With a few sacrifices they succeeded in winning the war. But this was only the beginning of a bigger war. You see commander John Bulshack decided to take the first action into taking a part of the digital world using modern weapons. At first he failed. But then him and his own digimon took over a vast amount of territory. We watched as missiles blazed and fire erupted throughout the cities. Now we are here telling you this story.

children and young adults. Teens and troubled. Wicked and damned. We ask of you as the holder of the digimon, As tamers. We ask of you to stop John before anymore war has to break out through the real world and more casualties. You are young in body and some evil at heart. But you shall learn the true meaning of death, and sacrifice. As this may be hard to hear now.... You shall understand.

*A shadowy figure walks in with a coat trenching too his knees. Only red glare for eyes are visible to the young ones.*

This is your leader. You shall call him Cruel. As everyone else in this hall. He has a story far more darker than anyone. He has a harder story that revolved around his companion. Captured loved one. And loss of a great friend. He shall lead and protect you through it all. OR die trying.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats the idea. The character sheet would go as followed.

Name:(Name or Nickname)
Specialty:(Weapon, fighting style, clothing, armor?)
Bio:(Tell your story)
Digimon:(Who is your life friend?)
Digivice:(color,type,ect)

As for my guy it would go as

Name:
Specialty:
Bio:

Good or bad idea?
Sounds like a good RP to me........though, i don't RP much, aside from a few here and there before my break. and here i am, co-character of the Winter Lovers.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
ok, that does sound a good RP to me.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA