Join our server on Discord

The begining.
Quote:Before you read this let me explain. I made this for a contest a little back when the ultimate writer challenge was going on. Its a series I still wish to work on and finish. I hope you enjoy. And by all means don't review it.

The beginning
By Ryan Cruey

Disclaimer: I only own the rights to my Person. But their respectful owners of TOEI animation and Square Enix own all the Digimon and Final Fantasy ones. Please do not sue.

No matter what you are reading there is always a beginning and an end. Every story has one. Mine are no different. But I never showed you guys what the beginning was and what is the end. My black rose is either coming close or getting farther. So not knowing if I will ever die in this world at this current age or state of being I will continue to live on and spread my story and inspiration. I will not die so soon. So no I am not dieing. But this is the beginning. This is the true way the whole nature of my kind began. How did I find my powers? How did I find so much? How did I lose my first love? This story is the slate that will explain it all.

This story is also dedicated to my good friend. You know who you are.

Chapter 1 For the sake of everyone.

At the time I was 14. It was an average day at school. It never accrued to me that we have a Vass amount of students. You see this school wasn’t just for humans. In fact ever since these scientists have found a way to enter a separate reality. “Like for example. Video Games.” Which is a exact quote from the creator. They had a test subject come up and bring his Nintendo DS with him. As he did he had a game called “Final Fantasy Tactics A2” inside of it. They hooked it up to the machine and asked the child. “Which species of this game do you like the most? Or even love for that matter.” The child thought for a minute. Then he rose his finger then started to speak. “I love the Nu-Mou the most.” They selected the Nu-Mou and the machine started doing its job. When it finished the capsule that was hooked up to it started to smoke as its door slid open. Out came a coughing Nu-Mou. The world was stunned to fine such a fine creation.

As years started to pass by more and more alternate people started coming to school. A lot of Nu-Mou’s at that. It was hard to get used to at first. But it came clear to me that having these cute things going around are school wasn’t a bad thing. Though it did start some odd controversies between weather a not a man or woman can marry a certain thing. For example last week they had a man wanting to marry another male. But not just a male. But a Nu-Mou. To me that didn’t seem like a problem. I am a Bi-sexual myself so I can get why you would want to marry someone you felt well with. But the government had other things to do so they took the easy way out and ignored it. He was able to marry. But not a Nu-Mou. They both cried. But they lived with each other so they where not alone.

I watched some Nu-Mou’s walk by me as they conversed about some of the latest gossip. I was sitting in front of my friend. He didn’t have much of a name. Well one he liked to be called by anyway. So after a long list of nicknames for him we both came to the conclusion for one. “Keys.” The reason why though was he always wore keys around his neck. Not house keys either. I mean treasure chest keys. Old day key. Any of them. He started to talk about the same gossip that was going around the school.

“Did you hear Ryan?” He asked me as I looked confused. I never paid real attention to what was going around at the school. Unless you count the ladies and there issues talk. But that’s because I helped them out with that.

“No. What's going on with the gossip today?” I asked He was wearing these red O glasses. They gleamed off of the sun. He smiled.

“Remember the fight yesterday? The kid that started it escaped before he could get taken to the pen for being the moron to start the fight. Now he left a letter for the whole school and it said “Ill kill you all!” then it had a picture of him and a gang. I swear man this is making me a tad bit scarred. And I am never scarred.” He said he looked down at the table then continued to speak. “Ryan there where almost two hundred people in this gang.” He said but then the whole cafeteria fell silent after hearing a big bang.

We all looked in the same direction. There was a kid standing on top of the table hold a M16. Not just a normal one. It was a custom. Some girls started to scream and run as more did the same after hearing the first crowd go off. But there was no luck as there where twenty people blocking the doors. I was starting to feel sick. Not by fear. But by anguish. I had a feeling of what was going to happen in this room. I had a image in my mind of blood shed and dead bodies, But that came to an end when the guys wielding the custom M16 started to speak.

“People. We are the crimson tied gang. We are hear to get revenge on that bastard that almost got me sent to the pen. Now we wont kill you if you guys start confessing where he is.” We where speechless. We did not want to give the name out. Just for the fact either way we go we loose. He started looking at all of us after a while had passed then he got off the table and started walking towards Keys and me. He stopped dead smack in front of us. He smiled. “Well. I am guessing people want an example. So one of you stand.” Me and Keys traded a glimpse.

I was the first to stand. He pointed his gun at me and cocked it. I saw his finger nearly pull the trigger but I grabbed the barrel of the gun first. I kicked him in the stomach and turning the gun upside down making the barrel point at him. I forced his finger to pull the trigger. It shot his head clean off his shoulders. There was nothing left except a little bone poking out of the neck and a big Red O. Three of the guards started to shoot at me. I took the dead body and put it in front of me using is as a shield. I took the gun he had and aimed it by resting it on his shoulder. As I got full aim I shot the three guard with a burst of rounds from the M16. There was only 3 in that room because the others might have left to scout the school. I looked again to see those three guards laying on the ground bleeding. They where dead. I threw the dead body that I was using as a shield to the side. I walked to one of the guards and saw there clothes. They where wearing a black bandanna and a black face-mask. I took those a put them on my head disguising myself like I was a partner of them. I grabbed one of the guards vest and put it on. Then a trench coat that the other was wearing. I looked at my friend Keys. He smiled and handed me his glasses. I looked at the circular shades then back at him. His eyes where Solid Green.

“Take em. You will need them more than me. Also. Go for it.” As he said that I slid the shades on my face. The whole area was red. Better than seeing blood.

I started walking down the halls of the school watching these people being tortured. Some of them where rape victims now. There was a guy wearing nothing but a mask raping a Nu-Mou. She was screaming and he was moaning. This made me clutch my fist. I ran straight towards the rapist. I tackled him to the ground. I sat on his chest and started punching his face so hard I dented his skull. His blood started leaking from his skull and he was dead. I stood up and handing the girl his coat to make her feel clean.

“Sorry you had to go through that. Can I have that knife please?” I asked her. She looked at the coat and saw what I was talking about. She took the knife off of the holster and handed it to me.

“T…Thank you!” She said. I nodded and continued on running down the halls.

Three more guard where hanging by this male Nu-Mou teasing him and picking at him. They aimed their guns scarring him. I ran towards them and slit the first guys throat with the knife. I twisted ground and stabbed the other one in the chest with the same knife and I turned around again then threw the knife into the guy’s skull. I picked up the M16 this guy had and put it on my back holster. I took the extra clips he had for it and put it on my belts holster. I also took two pistols and two extra clips and started to dual wield the pistols. I nodded at the boy and started running up the stairs. I made it to the second floor. I put my back flat against the wall and looked to the left. Then the right. They’re where a total of 20 guards walking in the same direction. Only one went to the staircase. I grabbed him from behind and started beating him with the hilt of the pistol. I got him down. I started out the door. The guards saw me and started to shoot at me. At first I ducked. The first burst of rounds hit 4 of their partners. Then I jumped up and started to twirl pulling the trigger of the pistols as fast as I could a big amount of bursts started to be heard. All I heard where the guards screaming. After my clips ran out of ammo I looked around. They where dead.

I started to walk slowly down the halls. There where no more guards. I looked more and more. Then I decided to check the school roof. I slowly progressed towards the staircase. I walked up the stairs the lead to the door of the roof. As I reached the door I started to hear a little muffle. I opened the door slowly. As I looked out I saw four people. A Lucario who had been raped and cummed on. Two dead Nu-Mou’s. Last but not least. A Nu-Mou that was still alive. I walked out the door aiming the M16 not stopping. I looked around there was no one there. I untied the Lucario and the Nu-Mou. One ran Scot-free. The other was looking at the two dead Nu-Mou. The Nu-Mou that was looking started to cry. Then he looked at me. He was glaring. This was a bad sign. He thought I was one of the killers.

“Y…. YOU. HOW COULD YOU HAVE DONE THIS!”? He started to glow with a blue aura.. “YOU WILL PAY!” A big bolt of lighting hit me dead smack in the head. The serge of electricity ran through my veins. I was getting tired. I was losing it. I took off the glasses and mask and coat. His aura went away as he realized he knew I wasn’t apart of the gang.

“Heh. S…sorry. I…. Hadn’t come sooner. But I had to help others.” I smiled passing out. I was done. I thought I was dead. A thousand volts of electricity running through my body. It seemed to be the end of me. But there is no end like this.

…. Life had other plans to take me down.

Chapter 2. Complex of the Alchemy that we call Life.

When my eyes opened up again it was a little harder to see than before. There was smoke all over the room I was in. Dark with a little purple shading near the floor area. But it wasn’t to hot. It was a warm area. I started to ignore the glimpse and tried standing up. The first time I stood I fell right back down. The air was thick. Gravity seemed to pull me down. I tried again. This time I was able to fully stand. As I stood there my vision became clear. More than it was. I looked at the ground. There was a circle with a huge amount of shapes and signs. There was this text written in a different language. But somehow my mind knew what it said. I started to read the drawn letters.

“From the soil to the soul. Please allure this body back into form. And allow to gain its power. Es des el octra.”

At first it seemed like gibberish. But then I started to think the logical part of it. But as I started to think someone started to speak.

“Oh my. You’re awake. I was starting to worry that you might never wake back up! I am truly sorry about the lighting. But we Nu-Mou’s need to protect and revenge our kind. I didn’t know who you where until I saw your face. I passed by you in the lunch area. But you never seem to speak to anyone other than your friend.” The voice said. I knew who it was after he explained the incident. He walked up to me. His eyes where winced and he was smiling. He was also blushing. He wore a blue and black cloak. And a yellow straw hat. I took a guess on what he was.

“You where not wearing that when I saved you. Why are you wearing it?” I asked. He looked down at his clothes and back at me still smiling.

“You are a very curious person. But it is something I must not tell you. Ill change if you want me to. But I cant tell you why.” As he said that I just nodded.

“So….This circle….What is it? Can you tell me that? If not at least explain to me what is going on!” I said a little more excited than I am normally. He sighed and looked at me happy as ever.

“Cute. You are very cute. Okay let me explain a bit more clearly. This circle is something I call “The brave second chance” it is something that brings humans and other things back to life. Now if I wouldn’t of used this your soul would be encased in the state we call “Limbo”. But you see normally people are given a second form or body when this is used. But you kept your form. But there is something I must ask you. Did your family ever have any zodiac brave story led to tell for future children?” That was an odd question. But I answered.

“Three thousand years ago. A Dragon named Lurvis met a woman named Jamie. The Dragon never felt this kind of love for a human before. At first it was never a true understanding on how he fell in love with her. But the holy guards that found out that he loved her triggered and up roar. So the Holy guards called the best knights into action. You see though the dragon already bared a child with the woman. So she had the first-born. Her name was Lesta. The Dark knights didn’t know it was the Dragon’s kid. So they left it be. Oh. I forgot to mention why the Dark knights where hired. You see they where hired to exterminate all the Dragon’s. To prevent this forbidden love to happen again. But there was an after shock after 70% of the Dragons where killed. You see the Dragon’s had plans. They called the best warrior known as “Shanhigh” in. He killed all the black knights. But the holy guards never gave up. They released this magical attack that killed all the dragons. This attack was named “Holy” It released a big beam from the heavens and killed all the Dragons. But there was one thing they forgot. The baby. You see the baby started to cry after seeing all the death. The cry the baby had made had made the earth shake. The hell’s burrow, which was the greatest fear to the holy guards, opened. The guard where killed. The dragon child lived on. She continued on the Dragon population. But there was an issue. My family had gotten the lucky seed of the Dragon. I am a past descendant. As well as my sis and bros. We live with the trait. But no power. So my mother hopes.” His eyes kept the same tone. He started to talk,

“So that explains a lot. Well during the Resurrection I noticed this blue spirit within your body. That is how you survived the killing in the school. Your Dragon trait has given you its power. So now you do have control over it.” As he explained it I started to get a bit nervous about it. But I continue on with what he had said.

“So now…. What you are saying is. I can control the power of the Dragon spirit and trait that I have with no problems what so ever?” As I said that he nodded.

“Come on. Ill take you home so you can get some rest.” I agreed. We left the area.

**************Walking on the side walk*************************************
The only thing we could hear was our footsteps. Which seemed to echo out a lot. I had so much to thank him for but I didn’t know what to say. He seemed cute to me. But what could I say? I thought for a minute. I then started to put words in a sentence.

“Um…thank you by the way. For uh…. Brining me back to life.” I said nervous. He chuckled.

“You know you should never feel embarrassed about the little things in life. Your alive and well now and that is all that matters now isn’t it?” He said looking at me.

“Yeah. I guess your right on that one.” I started to remember past conversations so I started to bring those up. Old but fun to talk about. “So…. Did you hear about the Nu-Mou and the other Male wanting to get married but was rejected because of other little important issues that where being led about the government?” I asked.

“Ah yes. Such a sad day that was. My uncle really loved that man. But he still gets to live and have his daily love spree with him. So it wasn’t an utter loss. Though sometimes the law needs to be broken to gain some experience with the way of life. Isn’t that true?” He asked. I nodded.

“I am a man of my word. I say that people should be able to fall in love with who ever they want to.” I blushed a bit. “Hate to say this but it wont matter. Well… I mean it does matter but if you say yes or no…Uh.” I didn’t know how to put it in words.

“I get what you mean. Your saying it would be great if yes. But it wont effect you if you say no. So continue on please.” He said smiling.

“Well. I am starting to think I am liking you.” I said a bit embarrassed. “Not just as a friend but I mean…..” He laughed a bit and nodded.

“Ah. I know what you mean. But just so I am clear on the subject. Are you asking to court me? Or a date? What ever you call it in this world.” He asked. Never losing he very light but powerful smile.

“Yeah. I…am.” I stuttered a bit. He smiled a bit and walked closed to me. He grabbed my hand.

“Then I shall guide you with my power and protect you as you did me.” He said smiling a bit. We continued to walk.

************************ At my house ************************************

When we arrived at my house he couldn’t believe how big it was. We entered it. He looked at every photo and relic that either hung on the wall or just sat there on a shelf. He couldn’t believe what was all there. He saw two portraits. In the pictures there was a female with gray eyes and curly brown hair wearing a plaid sweater and blue jeans. The male had blonde hair and blue eyes wearing the same type of outfit. He looked at me and asked who they where. I sighed and started to answer.

“My parents. You see the died last year. Same with my sister and brothers. My parents had died in a burning building that had bombs planted all over it. My brethren however. Got assassinated. By the same people that planted the bombs over the building. They told me that I can live on my own if I could support it. So I did. But there is another issue. They had also told me who had put the bombs in there. It was the Crimson gang. It had they’re symbol written all over it. That’s why I never liked the gang and killed they’re leader in the school. But who knows. They might still be out there”. He looked at me not smiling so much anymore. I hugged him from behind and rested my head on his shoulder.
“Also don’t feel bad. My parents left me a letter. They knew it was going to happen. So I am not disappointed. But glad they told me.” I said smiling a bit. He now started to smile.

He started walking to the other side of the wall and saw a diamond crystal cross. He asked me about it.

“This is the Cross of Samberia Es vectra/. This is the symbol of the dragon pride that had been upheld from generation to generation. I keep it to my heart so I can remember who I am and keep accepting the fact that I am who I am.” He smiled and started heading up the stairs. He saw a sign on a door that said do not enter. I opened it for him.

“Am I aloud to enter this room?” He asked know the Yield sign. I laughed.

“Its my room. I am letting you enter it. Though be warned it is a bit of a mess with cords.” I said. He walked in and noticed all of the computer equipment. He gasped in amazement.

“Goodness. You seem to be a natural tracker.” He said smiling a bit. I laid down on my bed and laughed.

“It isn’t much. I just use it to track who is going to be wear and when. Though sometimes I like finding things out my own way. Oh could you do me a huge favor?” I reached in my pocket and pulled out the red glasses, mask, and bandana. He grabbed them. “See that closet door right there? Could you put those on the shelf as soon as you enter it?” He nodded and walked over to the closet. He opened the door and turned on the lights then gasped at the amounts of clothing I had.

“Woah!” He said in amazement. I got up from my bed and walked in the closet with him. I chuckled.

“What's your favorite color?” I asked.

“Uh…. Black.” As he had said that I started pulling out a bundle of out fits. I had cloaks, coats, shirts, pants, you named it I had it. He started to look at me.

“go ahead and try them on.” I sat on my bed. “Pick through em and if you find any you like try em on and if they fit keep them.” As I said that he slowly looked through the pile of clothes. He pulled out a black coat and a black shirt. A pair of pants but he frowned.

“Um. What about my tail?”

“Come hear and turn around.” He did as told. I lifted his tail off of the ground and measured it. I then took some sewing materials and cut a hole into the jeans so he could fit his tail through it. “Try these” He turned around and took the jeans. He stood in front of me and started to undress. He stopped mid way and looked at me for a moment.

“Um. Do you mind if I change in front of you?” As he asked I shrugged.

“It doesn’t bother me. Trust me.” He smiled and continued to undress When he took his blue robe off he wasn’t wearing pants…nor underwear. He threw the garment aside. He was pretty fit for a Nu-Mou. He was skinny and showed some muscles on his body. He was skinny. I looked down at his crotch area. A limp less phallus was in view. It had foreskin so it was a little different from I look at. He caught me looking and cleared his throat. I shot my look back up at him a little more embarrassed than I normally am.

“Um…enjoying the view?” He said chuckling a bit. I laughed.

“Actually yes. I don’t normally see a penis with foreskin.” He looked at me odd.

“Uh… What is foreskin?” I motioned for him to come closer. He did as told. I told him to look down. I touched his limp penis and pulled the skin back to show the full mushroom head.

“You see what I just pulled back is the foreskin. It’s the skin that is left on the phallus when your mother doesn’t have it cut off.” As I continued to touch his penis still I felt it get harder.

“You know…. You do have soft hands….” I blushed a bit after he said that.

“It is a habit when my curiosity kicks in. w…would you like me to continue?” To me it was obvious. He nodded. I started to notice it had gotten hard as a rock. I grasped it gently and started motioning my hand up and down slowly jerking off the horny Nu-Mou. He started to moan softly. I pulled my head closer to it and licked the tip of the penis. I don’t know if it was the torment of pure enjoyment that was getting to him. But he started to shake. I continued to jack him off. I started to suck the tip gently as I proceeded with the masturbation.

“I…. I am coming.” He muttered out as the salty liquid spurred into my mouth. I drank it up.

“First time I take it?” He nodded. He started to get dressed. His smile was bigger than ever. “Even though that didn’t last long….I enjoyed it.”

“I did to.”

To be continued.