Join our server on Discord

Gakuen Alice <3
Has anyone read this manga? Essentially, it's about school children, all gifted with extraordinary powers, or 'Alices'. These Alices range from things like the power of flight, control of elements, special inventing skills, super strength, talking to animals, even silly things like hair control or the power to turn into a cat.

Basically, Alices can be almost anything, so go wild! A star rating will be assigned to your Alice once you've chosen it, so think carefully. At any rate, at Gakuen Alice (Alice Academy, in English) you are taught to control your Alice, as well as learning standard classes like math and science.

However, such a peaceful school life is about to be interrupted by a shadowy organisation, intent on stealing the power of these school children's unique Alices. How will the children deal with this menace? It's up to us~!

Name:
Age: (Elementary is 10-12, Junior is 13-15 and Senior is 16-18. If you wanna be a teacher, the age can be anything 20+, but only choose this if you know what you're doing <3)
Alice: (Your special power. Think outside the box!)
Appearance:
Personality:

So join up, and get ready to do your best~!

all i ever wanted was the world.

I have no idea what the manga is about as I haven't read it.. but whatever :P Super powered teenagers at school? Sounds fun to me!

Name: Kahlynn Sierra

Alice: Elemental control: Earth. When in physical contact with any kind of rock or solid minerals, Kahlynn can shape that material to her needs, launch it as a projectile, or even create a shield around herself. Due to manipulating the natural minerals in her own body, Kahlynn also has slightly enhanced physical abilities.

Appearance: Kahlynn stands at five feet six inches tall and has a slender build. She has bright green eyes, long blonde hair, and very pale skin. 30 inch chest with C cup breasts, 28 inch waist, long atheletic legs. When not in her school uniform, she tends toward loose fitting clothes that hide her figure, and even in her school uniform, when she can get away with it, she wears a top that is a size larger than she needs in an attept to avoid drawing even more attention to herself.

Personality: Most often seen as the quiet nerdy type, but those who get to know her find her to be more of the friendly nerdy type. She tries to mostly keep to herself, but she is always eager to lend a hand when someone is having difficulty with anything, especially if it is in an academic situation. Also leans toward cold calculating anger when it is called for, rather than the more typical explosive outbursts of rage seen in most students when conflicts arise.
I am not Toph! I am Melon Lord! Muahahahahaha!
Name: Dark Leonheart
Alice: Transformation: A humanoid demon dragon ([Image: 447886zrh9t4ccst.jpg])
Appearance: [Image: nanayawallpaper.jpg]
Personality: Dark is a protector of the weak, he hates seeing other people picking on someone weaker than there selfs. He seems a bit cold when you meet him at first but he slowly warms up to them.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Eee, thanks guys~

I'll give this a bit more time, to see if anyone else is interested. <3

May I join?
The OCA
Hi! This used to include an old post, but due to ancient egypsun spoiler attacks, the old comment seems to be missing! Terribly sorry for any inconvenience!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yes yes yes Miss Brambles. Post up a profile, and then we'll start~!

Name: Kitsu (short for Kitsune) Furede
Alice: Being a kitsune/Carrier of the Pure Nine Tails

Kitsu was born the child of an full kitsune-fairy father and a human mother. Surprisingly, instead of giving her only half power, Kitsu recived an gene that gave her the Pure Nine Tails. The Nine tails are for the nine elements: dark, light, water, earth, fire, air, animal (transformations), soul (healing) and mind (telekinesis, mind reading). However, she can only use one power at a time, and using more then three powers completely drains her. If she gets drained she has to 'hibernate' for an unknown amount of time. But, if she doesn't use her powers it backs up inside of her body and can come bursting out.

Currently, Kitsu isn't good at controlling her powers...
Personality: Smiles allot and is fairly quiet. Talks softly, unless you get her really mad then she's practically screaming.
Appearance: White hair, silver eyes, pale skin.
The OCA