Join our server on Discord

Secret Agent Mon
FINALLY! I managed to get my lazy self into typing action, so here.This is Guilmon and a (blow-ur-face-off-big-mess-time) Shotgun's request AND this is once again another first; using a series to write a lemon so I must now say that all characters DO NOT belong to me! Dont sue me now! Soooooooo, read on:

Renamon was concerned; all Rika had been doing for the past few days was sit and stare into blank space. She wanted to help, but every time she asked, Rika said nothing. After a few days, Renamon tried once more;

“Rika, what exactly is the matter? You know you can tell me, I’m your partner.”

Rika said nothing, still staring at what appeared to be nothing in particular. Renamon sighed, “Rika…”

Finally, Rika spoke up, “…What is it exactly, Renamon?”

Renamon was confused, she looked in the same direction Rika was, but saw nothing interesting, “What exactly is what, Rika? I don’t see anything.”

“The link, Renamon.”

“Link?”

“The link that connects the digital world to this world. What exactly is it? A gate? A portal? Or just a rumor? And if it does exist, where is it?”

Renamon was disappointed, for she did not know herself, “I-I’m sorry, Rika. I don’t know.”

Rika softly growled in frustration, she did not want that response, she wanted an answer. “Well, then you’d better find out or--” Rika stopped as she now had an idea as who exactly to ask. “Or we could ask him.”

Renamon raised an eyebrow, “Who? Takato?”

“No! Not that dunderhead. I was talking about that Hypnos guy.”

“Hypnos guy? The one with the sunglasses?”

“Exactly.”

“But Rika, what makes you think Yamaki knows anything more about it? And even if he did, I don’t think he’d tell us.”

“He has to know more. He’s been acting rather calm about the past events that have happened. It’s almost like he’s seen this happen before. As for the persuading, I already have a plan.” Rika grinned.

“A plan?” Renamon asked, “What is it?”

“Well, first, we kidnap Yamaki.”

“WHAT?!” Renamon was shocked, Rika did strange things here and there, but nothing as criminally insane(no pun intended) as this. However, she was always loyal, and she wasn’t going to question her tamer. “Very well, but how?”

“At night, when everyone’s tired and security is dimmed, we go undercover in the shadows, then grab him when he’s alone. I’ll spare you the details for now, but now, we wait.”

They waited for hours, absorbing other tamers' Digimon in battle, until nightfall struck the sky with it’s cold, black shroud. They were outside the Hypnos building, dressed in pitch-black clothing. They tiptoed past the guards, into the building, as cautious as Edgar Allen Poe was in the Tell-Tale Heart. They slowly walked down the corridor, keeping their eyes on high alert, Renamon was panting.

“What’s wrong?” Rika asked, “Nervous?”

“N-No…” Renamon said, sounding tired, “This suit is making me really sweaty.”

“That’s because you have two coats on; that and your fur. Besides, if you didn’t wear that, we could’ve been spotted by now.”

Renamon sighed, knowing she had to endured it. Rika suddenly pushed Renamon against the wall with her shoulder, making a thud. Renamon grunted, “Rika!” Renamon whispered sharply, “What the hell are you do--”

Rika clamped a hand over Renamon’s mouth, “Shh! It’s Yamaki!” Yamaki was strolling down the hall, minding his own business and went past the two intruders without noticing them. “Come on.” Rika motioned Renamon to follow him, but to keep hidden. Renamon obeyed, following Rika through the dark corridor. Rika then motioned for Renamon to knock him out cold. Renamon snuck up behind Yamaki and delivered a back-hand to the back of his head. Renamon’s hand shimmered a little upon contact and Yamaki fell to the ground, flat on his face. “Bring him this way.” Rika ordered, Renamon picked up Yamaki and followed Rika, wondering what was to happen next.

Yamaki woke up, looking around as he retained his dimming vision. However, he was almost blinded as a light struck his pupils, forcing him to close them and slowly open them back up to see what was going on. Yamaki found himself restrained to a metal cot in chains, lying on his back. His ankles and wrists were in cuffs chained to the cot.
“W-What the hell is going on here?!” Yamaki shouted, “Who’s doing this?!”

“That would be us.” Rika and Renamon stepped out of the shadows, looking down on the now-immobile Yamaki.

“You?” Yamaki looked confused, he had seen them before, but failed to get their names. But that was of little importance at the moment. “Then let me go! If not, the consequences will be harsh. I’m a powerful man, you know.”

“Correction, you WERE a powerful man, but now you are powerless.” Rika smiled, almost wickedly, which worried Renamon a bit, but she spoke not a word. Yamaki was struggling to get free, but to no avail.

“What do you want from me, money?”

“Information.” Rika corrected him.

“Info?” Yamaki was confused, “About what?”

“The link between our world and the Digimon world. I know you know something about it.”

Yamaki was angry, for he thought they didn’t have the sane decency to just ask, without going to such extreme measures. “Even if I did know something, I wouldn’t tell you crazy bitches!”

“Ooo” Rika said surprised, or rather pretending to be surprised, “Not very nice. Well, if you won’t say anything, I supposed we’ll have to use persuasion.” She giggled on the last word.

“Whatever torture you may use on me, it won’t work, you be better off just releasing me!”

“Torture? I never said anything about torture, I said persuasion, you might want to listen next time.” Rika eagerly smiled, as she whispered to Renamon about what was to happen next. Renamon’s eyes grew wide; she couldn’t believe what she was hearing.

“Rika, are you sure?” Renamon asked nervously.

“Of course I’m sure, you don’t have a problem with it, do you?” Rika raised an eyebrow. Renamon was a cornered rat, she didn’t like it, but she dare not question her own tamer. Rika can get very pissed, very fast sometimes. Renamon sighed, “All right, I’ll do it.”

Yamaki was curious and nervous at the same time, “Do what? What is it that you are plan--” Yamakin stopped short as he watched Rika strip herself down to nothing, but her petite body. “W-What are gonna do to me?”

Rika smiled at him, “Nothing at the moment, however, don’t think your troubles are over, you’re next.”

“Next?” Yamaki asked, “Then whose first? And what exactly are you planning to do?”

“You really need to just shut up when you’re not wanted to ask. Renamon.” Rika told her, holding her arms out. Renamon reluctantly picked her tamer up and her face to face. Rika puckered her lips and began to passionately kiss her Digimon on her furry yet wet lips. Yamaki was taken off guard by the sudden lesbian action and turned his head away. Rika saw this and motioned to Renamon. She nodded and grabbed Yamaki’s ball-sack hard with her claws. Yamaki squealed in pain, but kept his mouth shut.

“Don’t stop watching.” Rika said coldly, “Unless you want a quick and east sex change.” Renamon squeezed his pelvis and Yamaki quickly nodded in agreement. Renamon released her grip and Yamaki gave a harsh sigh of relief. Yamaki was forced to watch the lesbian action. Both Rika and Renamon seemed to be enjoying themselves; Renamon was holding Rika up by her ass, rubbing it gently. Rika’s foot was teasing Renamon’s hidden pussy, arousing it open, in which she then proceeded to stick her big toe in it and wiggle it around. Renamon turned red with pleasure as she felt Rikas foot invade her. Renamon was kneading her tamer’s butt cheeks like bread dough, giving it a gentle smack, still keeping the kiss. Yamaki was tortured to watch it all, yet he enjoyed. He could feel the erection hit his pants, creating a bulge. Seeing this, both females stopped what they were doing. Renamon put Rika down and both walked over to Yamaki, fully aroused from the short warm-up action. Rika traced a finger over Yamaki’s bulge, causing him to moan on instinct.

“You like that? Well, then you’re gonna love this. Renamon, if you would be so kind. ” Without warning, Renamon ripped Yamaki’s pants off, revealing his pillared dick.

“Hey!” Yamaki shouted, embarrassed, “Those were dress pants.”

“You’re worried about that?” Rika laughed, “You should be more worried about this.” Rika stood up on the cot, teabagging Yamaki. Her cunt was position over his cock and in one instint, Rika dropped, like a brick onto his erection. Yamaki gasped as he felt the tight girl’s interiors grasped him. Rika humped up and down to increase the pleasure, moaning on every downshift. Yamaki desperately tried not to enjoy this, but he couldn’t help but gasp shortly in pleasure. Rika continued to ride him, until she felt her orgasm come all over Yamaki and herself. She slid herself off and looked and Yamaki, failing to see a full expression, due to his glasses, but she knew very well what he was feeling. Yamaki said in between his panting, “I’m…not…gonna…break.”

Rika grinned, “So I had hoped, your turn Renamon.”

“Very well.” Renamon replied, kneeling on the cot. She slowly slid her onto him and began her turn. Yamaki found this harder to endure; he had already been ridden once, plus the Digimon’s fur brushing up against his shaft increased the feeling. Renamon’s fox tail brushed against his crotch to further stimulate him. Yamaki was moaning louder now and he gripped the sides of the metal cot as he now felt his cumming. To his surprise, he heard Renamon scream and felt her juices all over his lower body. Renamon got off him and turned to Rika, “Now what?”

“Just follow my lead.” Rika lower her chest to Yamaki’s cock, grabbed both her boobs and starting tit-fucking him. Renamon shortly joined in, contacting both Yamaki and Rika, whom all were enjoying themselves. It wasn’t long before Yamaki came, squirting his cum onto both girls’ face and boobs. Yamaki, not wanting to go through another persuasion, came to.

“Alright, I’ll tell you.” Yamaki was panting, “All I know is Digimon are coming from somewhere, I don’t know where exactly, but I think the majority came from the park. That’s all I know, I swear!”

Rika and Renamon looked at each other, then at Yamaki. Rika spoke up. “Very well, Renamon.” Renamon moved forward and threw a right hook at Yamaki’s face, knocking him out once again.

After they had returned Yamaki to the Hypnos building, clothed and in the jaintor’s closet, they went back home to rest.
“Rika,” Renamon asked when they got back, “I’m happy that we got what we wanted, but do you really think that was necessary?”

Rika paused for a moment then said, “Well, I DID say we’d be UNDERCOVER, didn’t I?” Rika laughed at her own joke. Renamon, however, started to say:

“But I didn’t think you meant…oh, never mind.” Renamon walked outside and layed on the grass. “I’ll never fully understand you Rika.” She said to herself as she closed her eyes and slept.

End

Hmmm...hmmmm...well, one thing I forgot mention; tis my first yuri also. Honestly, is there ever gonna be a time where I DON'T have a first...oh wait, there was, but that wasn't a request, so it doesn't count. Well GM(b-u-f-o-b-m-t)SG and all who read, tell me what ya thought.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Sweet as a bag of M&Ms dipped in butter drenched turkey sauce!

A few minor issues, mainly that i feel a bit of a leaking in your suspense in some parts. For instance, "Rika then motioned for Renamon to knock him out cold. Renamon snuck up behind Yamaki and delivered a back-hand to the back of his head.". By stating what she was going to do before the action is carried out sorta makes it repetitive and hence boring, why not instead use:
"Rika stuck to the shadows, raising her right hand and motioning the signal at Renamon. Slipping from her darkened corner, the vulpine digimon crept up behind Yamaki, smacking him hard on the back of the head and cupping his mouth with her paw so he wouldn't make a noise."
It was also a little short but i forgive quantity over the quality of the goods :P Thanks again Venin!
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Like I said, a first. I didn't expect it to be perfect(then again, I don't expect anything to be perfect), but that's what's called learning from previous errors, right? I tried to be as detailed as possible, but still, I'm glad it was worth your time.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
I think it was ok. Good idea and not that bad done.
Good story. I like the dialogue... it adds to the quality! 5/5!
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!