Join our server on Discord

About Bullies
(01-29-2010 08:49 PM)MP2E Wrote: We are all small at one point or another. Height isnt anything when it comes to fighting.
*Inset picture of Mini-Me punching Austin Powers in the crotch here*

Bullying effects us all, theres always someone who wants to cheer themselves up and doesn't care if it hurts anyone in the process. The best thing you can do is to know that you are smart enough to rise against it legitimately, don't unhook a barrage of meat fists onto them. If someone is bothering you that much, tell someone who can control them like their parents, a police officer or even a teacher if you're at school.

If that fails, you still have friends here, there and everywhere.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(01-30-2010 02:51 AM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote:
(01-29-2010 08:49 PM)MP2E Wrote: We are all small at one point or another. Height isnt anything when it comes to fighting.
*Inset picture of Mini-Me punching Austin Powers in the crotch here*

Bullying effects us all, theres always someone who wants to cheer themselves up and doesn't care if it hurts anyone in the process. The best thing you can do is to know that you are smart enough to rise against it legitimately, don't unhook a barrage of meat fists onto them. If someone is bothering you that much, tell someone who can control them like their parents, a police officer or even a teacher if you're at school.

If that fails, you still have friends here, there and everywhere.

I think higer. So bullying quit working on me at age 7. I thought of a bigger picture and stayed out of trouble. : P
Learn to channel your anger over being bullied into anger at bullies. I was picked on a lot as a kid too, but when someone started a fight with me... he regretted it.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Of course. Because you're the GD Spiderman. I told you that with your facebook pictures.
The only time I've been bullied is once,how it ended? Heh heh. I battered and bruised one and broke the other one's leg by kicking him hard in the knee. Honestly, I didn't know they bend like that...hmm. The bad thing? I got suspended for three days, which would've been just detention, if I didn'ttry to argue with the teachers about how I didn't start the predicament. Moral? Unless you can get away with beating he crap out of your abusers, don't be violent.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Or get witnesses. And never throw the first punch. Then you can claim self defense.
Um...
I've got an idea.
I'm still getting bulliedso if the bully tries to piss me off just by calling me names I'm just going to block them with my music.

But there is one problem when I'm in class and they started making fun of me and my problems like my memmory loss, I start to get angry and feel like I really want to punch them.

Should I do that? Or should I do something else?

P.S
Teachers in the school I go to don't do anything about the bulling.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
I get bullied everyday. I care less though. You see I have a VERY VERY short attention span to give two shits about people. People make me loose interest in them. So I just ignore them. All you do is ignore them. If you find the answer in beating the shit out of people then do it. If you find an answer in ignoring them then do it. If you find the answer in running, then do it. What ever works for you is how it is. But my solution, Stop giving two shits about people and think higher of yourself. Think of it like this, In 20 years they are going to be the same little shits they are, so what are you going to be? Something better.

Stop giving two shits. And take your own action.
(02-01-2010 02:22 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Or get witnesses.
Got 'em
(02-01-2010 02:22 PM)UnknownH Wrote: And never throw the first punch.
Didn't.
Still got in trouble. Why? Well:

1)Teacher saw me and me only shoot the kick.
2)I wasn't as battered, so that might have convinced her otherwise. I mean, what was I to do? Get pummeled into next week of yesterday? I don't think so.
3)I broke a bone, which is a huge "Don't do this, or you're fucked up." ordeal in all the schools I've been to...so, yeah, I was just unlucky.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Well that teacher just sucks I guess.