Join our server on Discord

About Bullies
The teachers do suck, if anything happened like a fight that would stop straight away, but being bullied in class dosen't stop only if you stood up for yourself.

But the last time I did that, the girl just kept saying stuff to other members in the class just to wind me up.

So I have two things I could chose from, say what my older sister said to me, "Just don't do anything only if they say something about the family."

Mum said, "Go and see a teacher."
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
(02-02-2010 02:20 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Well that teacher just sucks I guess.

Indeed, and I had no past displinary record, so the first thing the VP thought was: "Do you have a medical problem?" Now, I'm thinking I should've lied and said yes, but the nurse was there, so that idea got screwed over. The VP's fine, the teacher...can be blown sky high by a nuclear explosion in a refridgerator for all I care.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
This is the last one I'm going to put on here as I need help with this one bully. I have tried everything to stop her but it won't work.
Yesterday, I was in my class she was already starting to bully me. She keeps going on about this boy I like behind my back.
She keeps saying "He's no good for you and you should get someone else better. He's a loser!"
She also makes fun of him about the way he dresses or the way he looks and I have had enough of it.
But every time that happens two others join in to make me angry.
What should I do?
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA