Join our server on Discord

Hey guys! New here.
Hello guys!
I am Owais and My friends call me as Owy. I am from United kingdom and I just joined here. I am so glad for joining here. I like to play video games for many hours. It's my pleasure to join with this community and I hope I'll learn something new about video games here. I am here to exchange some good post and information. Traveling, shopping, drawing picture, listening music, playing games and watching movies are my hobbies.
Hello, welcome to the DaD, everyone here's very friendly, *Fires a shotgun* I TOLD YOU GIRLSCOUTS TO STAY OFF MY LAWN! I DON'T WANT ANY COOKIES! Welcome and enjoy your stay.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hey another brit! Welcome, if you survive the following hazing then tea and crumpets are found in the back of the iron maiden.
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Ghostie, you know we don't conform to stereotypes here...i mean, how would we fit in all the American posters? :D

Alas, joking aside i welcome you to our humble digitally breasted and erect penised abode, where man becomes data and data becomes hard. On account of all here, i welcome thee...to the DaD.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
But surely by not conforming to stereotypes we conform to the stereotypes of not conforming ...Just think about that...
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz