Join our server on Discord

If you have a wii
[youtube]CHBWQRlKyhY[/youtube]

Give me one good reason why you aren't playing this triple AAA fighter right now.
Veemon's Followers
G Force dudes look gay.

But seriously, I'm always gonna love me some succubi milk glands. And whoot, MegaMan Volnutt! <3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
SOULFIST

SOULFIST

SOULFIST
Veemon's Followers
(01-27-2010 06:43 AM)Lokki Wrote: Give me one good reason why you aren't playing this triple AAA fighter right now.
Modern Warfare, Shadow of Chernobyl, Fallout 3, Halo, Wolfenstein, Orange Box, Red Faction, Midnight Club, World at War and of course Command and Conquer. Those are the games i'm too busy with to play another silly tekken fighting game where i just beat the crap out of other characters by repeatedly hammering buttons until i unlock all the characters and buy the inevitable sequel.

Besides, i hardly know these characters, what with not being the least bit interested with DMC, Street Fighter or Resident Evil (The movies were cool and Alice rocked, Leon just seems...annoying in comparison).
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I love Capcom, but after playing No More Heroes, my first priority Wii game to buy is No More Heroes 2. That, and I suck at fighters.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
I preordered this game with No More Heroes 2.

Fox, I may not be very good but the fun is to try. After you beat NMH II get this. I got both.

(01-27-2010 06:52 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: G Force dudes look gay.

But seriously, I'm always gonna love me some succubi milk glands. And whoot, MegaMan Volnutt! <3
Not gay at all. Older anime.

(01-27-2010 07:43 AM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote: Modern Warfare, Shadow of Chernobyl, Fallout 3, Halo, Wolfenstein, Orange Box, Red Faction, Midnight Club, World at War and of course Command and Conquer. Those are the games i'm too busy with to play another silly tekken fighting game where i just beat the crap out of other characters by repeatedly hammering buttons until i unlock all the characters and buy the inevitable sequel.

Besides, i hardly know these characters, what with not being the least bit interested with DMC, Street Fighter or Resident Evil (The movies were cool and Alice rocked, Leon just seems...annoying in comparison).
Not Tekken, those kinds of games are classic style of fighting games since most fighting games evolved from them, and hardly anyone in the US knows these characters. Maybe G-Force but it has something like 5 different names.

It seems I don't have to yell at all of you to play these after all.