Join our server on Discord

What is the greatest games console of all time?
Gizmondo - RIP 2006-2006
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
HA! Also, N-Gage, Game.com, Any thing from Tiger that wasn't just a simple LCD game. I could go on.
The Phillips CD-I. :P Though I guess that at least gave us some cheap laughs at the expense of Mario and Link.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Nothing significant came out for the Gizmondo. At all. Only 14 games, and they were pretty much all sports games (and one VERY inappropriately game named Sticky Balls.). It sold less than 25,000 units (Compared to Ngage's 3 million), and the owner of the company was involved in loose organized crime and outright destroyed a Ferrari Enzo. The guy spearheading the Gizmondo 2 also got arrested for tax evasion among other things.
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
And as such, we laugh at both. Also, the Phantom. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Phantom..._system%29
(01-28-2010 06:43 PM)Crimson Fox Wrote: Yes, most movie license games are mediocre to just plain terrible, but then you get some real gems that really are great.

Toy Story 2: Buzz Lightyear to the Rescue comes to mind. Despite being a movie game, and on top of that, a DISNEY movie game, it was pretty damn fun, being an outstanding platformer. Allies and Gullies still stands as one of my favorite VGM's. I never did find out why the N64 version of the game was significantly easier than the PS1/PC versions.

As for worst console of all time...well, just like Best, it all depends on what you look at.

Virtual Boy was the biggest failure in terms of sales. I don't know about the system itself, but there were only about FOURTEEN games made for it. Pretty weak.

Sega 32x / Mega 32x was pretty fail as well, being released, only to have the Sega Saturn be released SIX MONTHS LATER! SIX!! What was Sega thinking?! Also, like AVGN said, its version of Doom is inferior to the SNES version, having very terrible sound and only half as many levels, despite the 32x being "better" than SNES.

CD-I probably ranks up there with the "worst games". Almost all of the games were either books, or educational games. Phillips even managed to screw up ZELDA and MARIO!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Yeah. The Toy Story 2 game is strangely fun. I don't know why but it is.
I always use Xbob console. Currently I am using Xbox 360 and according to me it is the best games console of all time. I use Xbox 360 from last year and I never face any problem.
Mine is Xbox 360.