Join our server on Discord

Soul Searchers
Hi there! About 2 to 3 weeks ago at 10th Jan. I was that board as my parents went out and I was trying to get something off my mind so I thought of writing for a bit and came up with this story. Read it and enjoy it!

Main Characters:
Name: Yumi
Species: Human
Height: 4 foot 9
Hair colour and length: Light blonde and hair goes up to shoulders
Eye colour: Mixed light green and blue
Skin tonne: Pail

Cothes:
Top: strapped top, light lilac top
Skirt: short, light lilac
Shoes: lilac

Description:
She is a very quiet girl and smart.
She has a massive crush on Nico, she dosen't like Vincent that much and likes to have a fight with him only when he makes her mad.

Name: Nico
Human
Colour hair, short brown *Mop hair*
Light blue
Height: 5 foot 5
Clothes:
Top: Long sleeved, dark red sleeves are grey
Trousers: Navy blue jeans
Trainers: White with l3 little blue stripes

Description:
Nico is a very funny guy to be around with, he is open to people.
But when he is around Yumi he changes.
He likes Yumi a lot but doesn't want to know how he feels until they go on the mission.

Name: Vincent
Speacies: Human/fox
colour furr: white and red
colour eyes: dark brown

Clothes: Only wearing short brown trousers

Description:
Vincent is a guy that likes pretending that he is strong and likes to boss people around.
He is also an understanding guy when it comes to relationships.
But when Yumi and him become angry they like to have a fight.

Name: Sky
Speacies: Human/Bird
Colour feathers: Silver and gold
colour hair: Gold
Colour eyes: Red

Clothes:
Tops and trousers:
Dark red short trousers and top
Shoes: None

Description:
Sky is a kind girl, she likes doing anything crazy.
When she meets new people she can become very talkative when she is around them.

Chapter 1: Family

It’s a Monday morning, in a double maths exam. This is to much stress! I look at the clock and its half way through the exam. I looked back at my paper and I’m half way through from finishing. I pick up my pen and started to bite the end of it. I looked at the question and start to write quickly. After the exam, I quickly go out of the hall and head straight from reception. While I was walking, someone started to tap me in my shoulder.
I turned around quickly and my headmaster, Mr Exen was standing there with a huge grin on his face. “Yumi, would you follow me into my office please?” he asked. As I entered his office, I could hear a familiar voice in the next room. It was my mum. She entered the room without a smile on her face; it was more like a smacked arse. We all sat down, mum looks like she is going to explode, probably because her boss has had ago at her again.
Mr Exen took out a piece of paper from his bag and says, “Mrs Izaco, I have asked you here to talk about your daughter’s progress in school and…” I am really scared now. The last time mum was called to the school, I was caught out of the school and my mum went nuts. “So, what has my daughter done this time?” asked my mum. Mr Exen looked confused and replies, “Well she hasn’t done anything wrong. But I have great news for you Yumi.”

Me and mum looked at each other and looked back at Mr Exen and he says, “Your daughter has been accepted to go to Jacob Vickery college.” I thought for a couple of minutes about it and reply, “Ok, Mr Exen. I am going to think about it for a couple of days. Then I will give you an answer by the end of the week.” I got up and so did my mum. She said goodbye to Mr Exen and we left his office. My mum looked at me and started to smile.
Me and mum started to head towards the office and my mum asked, “Yumi, why don’t you go down Nico’s house for once?” “Mum you know I don’t like being around Nico,” I replied, but I actually had a massive crush on Nico since I met him in primary school. I then signed out and mum walked with me until we got to the school gates. Mum asked, “Yumi. Can you go down your aunty Rebuta’s and stay there for the night?”
“Ok, mum.” I replied, it then walked the opposite direction from my mum. I started to think about my mum’s sister and how much I hated that side of the family. I mostly disliked my cousins, Anthony and James. The dreaded twins of the family which can’t stop talking. As I was still walking, I went down a long hill and turned a corner into my auntie’s street. I went to the house and my auntie’s red scooter was there.

I went into the garden and rang the doorbell. I waited for a couple of minutes and there was no answer, I tried again and I could hear someone running down the stairs. My cousin James answered the door and I entered the house. My aunty went out of the front room and she gave me a massive hug. “Yumi, it’s nice to see you,” greats aunty Rebuta while she realises me from her deadly hug.
I get my breath back and politely ask, “Mum is has asked if I could stay over for the night?” “That’s ok. We have a new spare room next to mine you can sleep in,” replies my aunty, she goes back into the front room and watches more T.V. I started to walk up stairs and headed for the spare room. I quickly open the door and chuck my coat and bag onto the bed. I sit onto the bed and I lie on the bed and softly close my eyes as I fall to sleep.
Suddenly I hear a bang. I quickly open my eyes and look at the time. Its seven o’clock at night. I hurry out of the room and there is a lot of green stuff on the walls. I walk towards my cousin’s room and knock the door hard. I slowly open the door and both of them are covered in green slim. I quickly go out of the room just incase there is another bang and go down stairs. I enter the front room and my aunty is doing the table for tea.
I then look in the kitchen and there is a massive pile of pancakes. I am so happy know. That is the only good thing about this family, they love there pancakes. I quickly went up to my aunty and ask, “Do you need any help?” My aunty looked at me with a worried look and replied in a calm voice, “No dear. Go back up stairs.” I walk out of the wondering why my aunty is acting this way. So I head back up stairs and back into the spare room.
After ten to twenty minuets, I am called down for tea. I run down stairs, the table is filled with pancakes. I am now in heaven! I sit down and start to dig in to the pancakes. My cousins start to put loads of stuff on there pancakes, like jam, with chocolate and syrup, that’s weird, there going to have a bad stomach tomorrow. After tea I head back into the spare room and start to make comic stories about the family.
I start to think what my family would be like; my aunty would be called ‘Fatty Fire Ball’ that doesn’t need fire but just needs to role. Both of my cousins Anthony and Jake would be called the ‘Chatty Boys’ that would talk so fast the whole city will be put to sleep. And the dreaded cat ‘Catty Claws. That will just have to use one of her nails to kill. I started to finish writing and put it paper away. I lie onto the bed and slowly fell to sleep.

Its Tuesday morning, I am down stairs in the dinning room eating horrible shredded wheat that my aunty has forced me to eat! I am playing with my food while watching T.V; my cousins are still in bed having a long lie in. My aunty woke me up at eight in the morning; she is trying to make me do the things for her like the house work. The fat cow! I’m a guest in this house, why doesn’t she do it herself!
I get up of the chair; start to look around so my aunty is not looking. I start to bin the rest of the breakfast. I put it in the sink with the rest of the dishes and go up stairs to get changed. Suddenly my phone rings, I pick my mobile up and answer it, “Hello?” “Hello. This is Kyo’s mum, I was just wondering if you could pop over soon?” the woman asked. “Ok. I’ll come over tomorrow. See you then.”
I put down my phone and start to get changed. I pack my bag and take three chocolate bars from the fridge. I enter the front room and told my aunty, “I’m going home know.” My aunty got up of the sofa and walked up to me; she put her hands on my shoulders and says, “Yumi, if you ever need a place to stay for the night, you are welcome here.” “Ok. I have to go know.” I answer, turning away from my aunty as I head straight for the front door.
I start to think why my aunty said that, it’s not like something bad is going to happen. I leave the house and it’s just turned two o’clock, I start to walk towards the nearest chip bar as I need real food in my body but not like the breakfast I had this morning. I found a chip bar and got myself a huge bag of chips to myself. I saved some for my mum and sister, I started to walk up the massive hill and took out my phone and started to text my mum.
As I was walking up the hill, I had a funny feeling like someone was telling me to turn back. But I ignored it, I finished eating my chips and through them in a bin. As I was walking one street away from my house, the funny feeling was getting worse.

*The picture I found was the closets thing to looking like my character Yumi*

Attached Files
.bmp   Yumi.bmp (Size: 260.4 KB / Downloads: 32)
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
Chapter 2: The Change - In Progress

I've just entered my street and i noticed that my front door was wide open. I legged it into the house and shut the front door. I looked around the hallway and it was very quiet. As I started to walk into the frontroom and there's blood on the wall. I look around the room and my sisters head is on the table with the rest of her body all over the room. I quickly ran out of the room and headed straight for my mum's bedroom.
I quickly opened the door and stopped as I looked at the bed. My mum was tide up, her stomach and chest has been cut open. As I looked at my mum's lifeless body I could hear someone coming into the house. I quickly went under mum's bed scared. I could hear something coming upstairs and heading into mum's room. As it entered the room, it had strange feet. It had red and green scales that started to glow. It started to walk around the room and sat on the bed.

"Where is she? Where is that girl?!" it asked, I was that scared nearly soiled myself. The creature got up and left the room and went down stairs. I got out from under the bed and there was a scale on the bed. I picked it up and put it in my bag. I opened the window and I thought to myself "I must be nuts." I jumped out of the window and landed on my back. "Not doing that again," I told myself. I slowley got up, I streched my back and picked my bag. As I was walking back out fo the street I looked back at the house. The creatures face was looking out of the bottom window, it was looking straight into my eyes and I quickly looked back in horror. I quickly turned a corner and started to walked down the hill and passed the school. As I went I went into my aunties street and reached her house I was staring at the dead bodies that was pined up on the front of the house. My aunties body had been cut in her stomach and blood was still dripping of her body. Jack and Anthony both had a knife in there heart. It I looked at the floor and a tear fell from my eye and dropped on the ground.
I walked throught the street while my eyes was full of tears, but as I reached the end of the street and looked at the sky. I was wondering where I was going to sleep for the night. So I sat by a front door and looked up at the stars wondering what is going to happen to me when I wake up. I take out a small blanket from my bag and put it over my legs. I put my head onto the wall and slowley fell to sleep.

It's know morning, the smell of coffee is in the air and I feel weared. I start to open my eyes and the light start to burn my eyes for a couple of seconds. I looked around and I was in a room. My eyes was still blurred, I looked around the room and it someone was in the room sitting on the bed. I rubbed my eyes and looked again. My friend Nico was sitting at the end of the bed while holding a hot cup of coffee. "Yumi, are you ok?" he asked, I maded a loud yawn and replied, "I'm better, but how did I get here?" Nico passed me the cup of coffee and answered, "You where outside of my house sleeping. So I brought you in here with some help from my brother." I started to drink a little bit of the coffee and put it on the desk. I started to get out of bed and asked, "Where's my bag?" "It's down stairs," he replied, I started to get up and my back was still hurting. I started to head down stairs and Nico followed me. I picked up my bag and went into the front room and sat down on the sofa.

I started to look throught my bag and found the scale. Nico came into the room and asked me, "What is that?" Nico stat next to me and I replied, "This is a scale I found on my parents bed after they where killed." Nico looked shocked and said in a loud voice, "What?" I took a deep breath and told Nico what happened to my mum and sister. Nico started to get worried and asked, "What did the creature look like?" "Well I only got a look at it's feet and a bit of his face. The was tall, he had blue and red scales." I put the scale back into my bag and dropped it on the floor. Nico gave me a hug for a few seconds and got of the sofa. He stopped by the door and asked, "Do you want anything to eat?" "No thanks," I replied, Nico went out of the room and headed into the kitchen. I got of the sofa and started to look at the photo's. As I looked at the photos' someone came into the house and loudly shouts, "Food is here! Come and get it!" I looked outside of the room and there was a tall, thin boy standing there while holding a McDonald's bag. Nico went out of the kitchen and headed straight for the boy. "Craig, your back early," said Nico, Craig handed the bag to Nico and looked at me. "Who's this," Craig asks. Nico looked at me, he looked back and replied, "Oh, this is Yumi. Me and Dave brought her in after we found her in the street."

Nico looked at me and started to smile. I started to blush and quickly went into the room. Nico went into the kitchen and put the bag onto the counter. He came into the room and sat on the sofa. He turned on the TV and started to watch the news. I looked and the woman said, "This is a warning to all as there is a creature that has been killing hundreds of people around the country. If you have any information please ring 098822317451. Please!" I looked shocked as not just me but many other people have gone throught the same thing!
Nico got of the sofa and looked at me. I gave Nico a massive hug and said, "I'm scared that the creature is going to come after me." Nico looked at me and replied, "Well what could we do?" I started to think about it for a couple of seconds and then I answered, "The woman." Nico started to look confused and asked in a worried voice, "What woman?" I quickly looked outside of the room and shut the door. "When I was little, there was a woman called Nina. She knows a lot about the creatures," I replied. Nico started to scratch his head while walking around the room and asked, "Where does she live?" "She lives in Lion Road, just past Albert Crescent," I replied. Nico went out of the room he picked up the house phone and started to dial. I started to think what he was going to do, so I went up stairs into the bathroom.

I looked in the mirror and my face was dirty. I picked up a cloth and put hot water on it. I started to wash my face for a couple of minutes. I grabbed the towel of the bath and rubbed it over my face and put it back. Suddenly, Nico shouted, "Yumi, I have some good news." I legged it out of the bathroom and went down stairs. Nico looked happy and told me, "We are able to get to Nina's. I have asked my mate if we could borrow his motorbike for a couple of days." "Ok," I replied. I walked up to Nico and gave him a kiss on the lips and walked back upstairs. Nico started to smile as I walked away from him.
Someone started to knock the door, Nico answered it and said, "Michael, thanks for the help." A tall guy with a massive gut stood there. He nodded his head, gave Nico the keys and walked away from the house. Nico shut the door shouted, "Yumi, we're going know." I ran down the stairs and said, "Do you want to take the food with us?" Nico looked at the bag and replied, "Ok"
I went into the kitchen and grabbed the bag, Nico was already half way out of the house. I walked out of the house and shut the door. Nico looked at the motorbike in suprise and i did to. The bike was massive, Nico got onto the bike and started the bike. I got on and he told me, "Give me the directions" As we started to ride through the streets, people where starting to look at us as if they have never seen a motorbike. I looked around the streets and said, "Nico, you need to take another left and then a right down Daivd Cross." Nico took a sharp turn and my knee nearly hit the ground so I shouted, "Be careful!" Nico nodded his head and made another turn, I started to look around and we where close. Nico asked, "Where know?" I quickly looked around as we passed the streets and replied, "Go past two more streets and then take a left." Nico started to speed up and flew passed the streets. He quickly turned into a street and stopped. I looked around and said, "Ok, where a couple of doors away from her house." Me and Nico started to walk throught the streets, I started to walk up some steps and knocked the door. We waited for a couple of minutes but there was no answer. So I knocked again and a quiet voice said coming from the house, "Who is it?" "It's Yumi Izaco. My mum used to come here when I was little," I replied.

The door slowley opened a very small woman opened the door. She looked at me and Nico and told us, "Come in quick." Me and Nico entered the house. As I looked inside of the house there where pitures of dragons and all types of creatures painted on the walls. I looked at the woman and asked, "Are you Nina?" "Yes, I am. So what do you want?" she replied. I looked at Nico and said, "It's about my mother?" Nina looked suprised and replied, "Come and sit in my room." Nina opened the frontroom door and we followed her in. We all sat down on the sofa. Nina started to looked worried and she asked, "What has happened?" I looked down at the floor and told her, "Mum, Amy and the rest of the family where slaughtered and I need your help." Nina looked suprised, I took of my bag and showed her the scale. "This is what came of the creature that killed them. Do you know anything about it?" I asked.
Nina looked at the scale and took it of me. She smiled and replied, "I think I do. Come with me." Nina quickly went out of the room and ran upstairs. Me and Nico quickly followed her and went into a large room. There was hundreds of books in the room, Nina was in the middle of the room and was starting to search the book shelves. She then picked up a book from the middle shelf and turned towards us. She opened the book and started to look through the book. "I've found it!" shouted Nina. I quickly walked up to her and looked at the book. There was a piture of a scaled creature, with the face of a man and a boday of a dragon. "This is what killed my family?" I asked. "Yes, his name is called Kinzo Nike. He once was a human until he found out about his magic powers. So he turned himself into a dragon except his face. But there is only one way to kill this beast and that is by taking the other half of his soul and putiing it back into his him and then you must kill him," replied Nina.

I was starting to think about if I should go and find this soul or not. I then thought about what would happen if the creature didn't kill my family. "Ok, I'll do it," I replied in a very high tonned voice. Nico was staring at me like a statue so I flicked his nose. "Ow, what was that for?" asked Nico. "You where standing there like a statue what else am I suppose to do?" I repiled.
I started to look back at the piture and asked Nina, "So where is this soul?"
Creative Minds
The OCA
May I suggest something to you? (nice story)
Please break this up into paragraphs...it hurts my eyes to be looking at this large block of text with no end. (post 1...and post 2 sorta)
Creative Minds
The OCA
try double spacing, like
this. some words are mixed up, easy mistake most times. "I Now realize you Know about the secret". not to mention the emotions, i mean, did she break down and cry or will she eventually? is she repressing the feelings that will eventually come out with a bang?

er...are you building the story up? aren't you moving a little too fast for the story, ex: she kissed him on the lips. maybe the cheek? Injuries? she did get her knee, so is it slighty scraped and maybe bleed a little? or is it just a bruise?

......running out of things to say..give me time to think.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
well, thanks for the help on that.
I'll start to read over the story and redo some things.
Creative Minds
The OCA
*facepalm* i just realized this is under original fiction and not reveiw......*shrug* if you want some advice, try wisemon, he's good at this stuff...not sure what he does, but he does have some good stories.

er...i'm sure there are other's too that can reveiw better than me. *thats for sure*

in all though, good story, looking forward to the rest when it is posted.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
Well, thanks. :D
Creative Minds
The OCA
Chapter 3 : Meeting Vincent

It's a new day, Nico and me are looking for this planet Frizlap. Nina has told us about where the soul is being hidden. It's suppose to be hidden in a city called Kimo, at the bottom of a lake called Buet. Well where entering the dock for the ship to arrive and Nico's just ran to the toilet. While I've been waiting, a guy in a store kept looking at me, hasn't he seen a girl wearing a short dress before?
Suddenly my phone starts to ring, I look at my phone and it's Nico. I quickly answer it and Nico starts to say, "Yumi, you've got to meet me at the fish shop by the entrance!" Nico then went of the phone, I started to run towards the entrance and Nico was standing there, with a massive grin oh his face. I was out of breath, a tall boy came from behind him and Nico told me, "Yumi remember Vincent?" I felt like punching Nico as he made me run over here just to see an old friend. I looked at Vincent and said, "Oh, Vincent. What are you doing here?" "Oh, Nico called me to tag a long with him," replied Vincent.

I grabbed Nico by the collier and dragged him away from the Vincent and started to ask, "Ok, Nico. What's going on?" "Ok, I haven't seen Nico in a couple of years and I thought it would be ok if he came a long," replied Nico. I realised Nico from my grip and looked at Vincent. "Ok, he can come," I said. Nico hugged me tight and my chest felt tight and I said in a loud tone, "Nico I need air." Nico quickly realised me and I started to walk towards the dock to wait for the ship.
Vincent walked up to Nico and asked,"Is there something going on between you two?" Nico started to think for a couple of minutes and answered,"Not really, I still have feeling for her." Vincent looked at Nico right up to the face and ordered him,"When we are on this mission you have to tell her how you feel about her. And I think she feels the same as you do."
Nico tilted his head and looked at Yumi as she stood there. Vincent then started to wave his hand in his face and asked, "Hello? Is anyone there?" Nico looked quickly back at Vincent and replied, "Sorry. Ok, I'll do it." Vincent slapped him on the back and says, "That's good to here."
Nico and Vincent walked up to Yumi and stood by the waiting area. Suddenly a flash of light came out of know where. Me, Nico and Vincent covered our eyes. After a couple of seconds I looked and there was a massive ship infont of us.
A man walked out of the ship and announced in a very high voice, "Ship 1.34.5 has arrived." Me, Nico and Vincent where trying not to laugh as the man spoke.

"This ship is heading for the planet Reckess and then will be staying there for a two days and then will be heading straight for the planet Frizlap. These are the people who are on this ship. Nike Lewis, Nico Dando, Vincent Nike and Yumi Izaco. Thank you," the man announced. Me and the boys started to go up the ramp and showed the man our passes.
As we entered the ship, a very tall woman with two small wings on here back came up to us and greeted, "Welcome! I'm Rachael and I'll be your help while you are on this flight. Do you need any help?"
"Um... we need to know where we have to go?" I asked. "Can I see your passes?" Rachael replied, we all gave her our passes and she looked on the computer. She then gave back our passes and said, "Ok, you are all in room 25CB." "Thanks," I replied and me, Nico and Vincent walked away from Rachael and started to search for our room.
Suddenly, Vincent shouts, "Stop! I think where in the wrong hall." I look at the doors and the numbers where 1C. I looked at Vincent and replied, "Where up stairs." So all of us headed for the stairs, as we got near to it a man came in front of us. He looked at us for a couple of seconds and walked away. "That was odd," Nico said. We went up stairs and found our room and opened the door. As we walked in all of us stopped as the room was very posh. Nico walked straight towards the toilet and shouted as he entered, "There's dimonds on the edge of the bath."
I headed straight for the bedroom, I looked around the room and there where two beds. There was a massive king size bed and one small bed. I went out of the room and said to Vincent, "We have a problem. There are two beds, a double bed and a single bed. Who's going to sleep where?"

Vincent called Nico and we all sat down on the sofa. "Ok, we have ten hours on this ship. I think it will be easier if someone sleep's on the sofa," says Vincent. I look at Nico and he looks back, Nico gets up and replies in a funny voice, "Um... last on the bed is on the sofa." We all start to race into the bedroom. I slide across the floor and through Nico's legs just to get into the bedroom. I reach it to the bed and watch to see who is on the bed next.
Nico and Vincent run throught the door at the same time and get stuck. While trying to get from the entrance of the room, Nico quickly slips out and runs towards the bed. Vincent drops onto the floor and starts to take a deep breath. He got of the floor and started to laugh. "Ok, next time I'll beat you Nico," said Vincent. I looked at the both of them and asked, "Vincent, what about me."
He looked at me, started to laugh again and replied, "Yeh right. I could bet you at anything." I got of from the bed and looked straight into Vincent's eyes. "How do you know that if you haven't tried it?" I replied in a very angry voice. Vincent walked back two steps and turned away. I grabbed his hand and put him in a head lock. Nico didn't do anything but watched as Vincent tried to get out of the lock.
Vincent then chucked me over his shoulder and I landed on my back. I quickly got up of the floor and jumped on Vincents back.
As Nico watched Yumi and Vincent fighting, he started to get board. So he got up and grabbed Yumi's back. Yumi looked over her shoulder, staring into the eyes of Nico. Yumi quickly jumped of Vincent and landed on Nico making him fall onto the floor.

Vincent looked at them, he slowley went out of the room and shut the door with out them noticing. I started to blush as Nico looked straight into my eyes. Nico started to smile and quickly kissed me softly on the lips.
As we kissed, an announcement was made, “Hello! We are near our first stop! Can these people please get ready to leave the ship, Yumi Izaco, Nico Dando and Vincent Nike. You have to stay on the planet for two days and come back here at ten o’clock in the morning. Thank you.”
After a couple of seconds after the announcement was made Nico stopped kissing and looked at Yumi. He smile and said, "Um... I think we should stop." I slide away from Nico and got up of the floor. I start to rub the dust of my dress and Nico did to. As I opened the door, Vincent was already sitting there waiting for us. "So, what have you two been up to?" Vincent asked, Nico grabbed my hand and replied, "Oh, nothing much really." Vincent got up and I said, "We'd better go know."
I walked out of the room with Nico. Vincent followed and grabbed Nico way from me. “So, what’s happened?” asked Vincent in a glad voice. Nico started to blush and replied is a very happy voice, “Yes, something has happened. Me and Yumi are know together.” A couple of seconds after Nico told Vincent, Nico walked beside be and held me hand. “So, so what did he want?” I asked in a happy voice.
“Ah, nothing really, but he did ask him why we where holding hands. So I told him,” replied Nico. As we walked closer to the exit, the man with the squeaky voice was standing there. Me and looked at him as we came into the first stop. Vincent looked out side one of the windows and looked over as we passed the planets cities and towns. There where more rivers than houses. We could see loads of grass on many parts of the city.
Then the ship started to go down to land, Vincent sat down and the man looked over his shoulder. "I wouldn't sit down if I were you," said the man as he looked back at the exit.

Suddenly there was a massive bang as we hit onto the ground. Vincent landed on the ground while me and Nico where still standing. Nico grabbed Vincent's hand and pulled him of the floor. The man looked at us and opened the door, he then said, "The exit is open, you may leave." Nico grabbed my hand softy he looked at me with a little sparkle in his eye. Vincent looked at us as we where holding hands, he tapped me on the shoulder and I looked at him.
Vincent smile at me, I looked back. I asked Nico,"Is he ok?" Nico looked back at Vincent and quickly looked back at me and answered, "Um... I have no idea. I think he's happy about something but its nothing to worry about." I smiled at Nico and kept walking on, as we passed the houses and restraints we finally found a hotel to stay in. Nico walked into the hotel and giggled as he looked into the hotel. He looked back at me and wispered, "Um.... we have got dragons as our help." I looked inside of the hotel and started to giggle my self as i see two dragons in suits with funny red hats.
I walked up to Nico and asked, "Ok, we will go into this one. But no staring at the dragons with the funny hats, we don't want to get kicked out." Nico took a deep breath and replied, "Ok, me and Vincent will behave."
I walked in first, Nico and Vincent followed me. As I walked up to the front desk, a white dragon, wearing nothing but green shorts came up to me and greated, "Welcome to the Dragon Hotel. How may I help you?" "Yes can I have a room for three people please?" I asked.

The dragon took out a massive, black book and slammed it on the desk. He opened it and looked through the book, I quickly looked behind me and told Nico in a quiet voice, "Nico, make sure Vincent is alright." Nico turned around and looked as Vincent who was trying not to giggle. So Nico asked Vincent, "Calm down, just until we get into our rooms."

I took out my purse and gave the dragon the money. He looked back at me and says, “Ok, here is your key to room 32B and I hope you enjoy your stay.” “Thank you,” I replied and quickly turned looking at Nico and Vincent. Nico looked at Yumi and asked, “Ok, so where to first?” Vincent looked at us both and answered, “Why don’t we get something to eat first we haven’t had anything yet.” We walk towards the restaurant and another white dragon went in front of us and asked, “Yes, how may I help you?” “Yes, can we have a table for three please?” I politely asked. The dragon walked towards the door and opened it. “Come in, go to table four,” he said politely.
Creative Minds
The OCA
Chapter Four: A Lazy Day

Me, Nico and Vincent where sitting down waiting for our food for about fifth teen minutes. I have got myself a massive burger and chips. Nico had ordered chips, bacon and beans. And Vincent had ordered a massive omelet with chips on the side.
As we waited, Nico had already drunk three coffees’, I had had two teas and Vincent had a 3 huge mugs of hot chocolate. “Well, how long do you think the food is going to be?” Vincent asked me. I looked at him and looked back to my stomach as it started to rumble loudly. Nico got up of his chair and walked towards the counter. “Excuse me, but we have been waiting here for twenty minutes. How long is our food going to be?” asked Nico. The dragon walked up to Nico and replied, “Ok, we have had a problem in the kitchen. Your food is going to be done in a couple of minutes.” Nico walks quickly back to the table and sits on the chair with his arms crossed sleeping.
Nico started to laugh a little, walked up to him and there was a big bottle of Vodka in his hand half gone from the bottle. I slowly took the bottle from him hand put it on the kitchen counter. "Um... I think he's going to have a headache when he wakes up," I said as I looked at Vincent.
I looked at Nico and told him, “Nico calm down.” Nico looked at me and looked at his stomach as it started to rumble again. “Ok, I’ll calm down, when I get my food!” Nico replied in an angry tone.
Suddenly a dragon came up to us out of no where. He was holding all of our food and placed it onto the table. He looked at Nico and says, “Sorry that the food was late so we have let you have the meal free.” Nico looked at the dragon and replies, “Ok, thanks.” I got up and gave the man some money; he looks at me and asks, “What’s this?” “It’s a tip, you deserve it.” The dragon smiles at me and walks away, Nico looks at me and asks, “Why did you give him that?” I looked at Nico and replied, “Well he deserves it, he was nice, kind and he didn’t hold a grudge over food!”

I picked up my knife and fork and started to eat my meal. Nico looked at me and gave me a wink; I smiled and blushed a little. After eating the food we all headed to our room and started to already watch TV before we went to bed. Nico and me where sitting on the long sofa while Vincent was in the bathroom having a wash.
Nico looked at me and smile, I smiled back and gave him a soft kiss. Nico looked at me and asked, “Yumi, can I sleep in your bed with you tonight?” I giggled and replied, “Of course you are.” Vincent ran out of the bathroom in terror. “We have a problem. There is a massive spider in the bath!” Vincent shouted as he looked at me and Nico. I got up off the sofa and went into the bathroom. I grabbed the small spider and walked into the front room. I looked at Vincent, giggled and said, “You are such a baby. This spider is smaller than your hand and that’s saying something.”
After putting the spider outside, Vincent was in the corner of the room looking around for more spiders. I looked at him and asked Nico, “What’s wrong with him?” Nico looked at Vincent as he looked at every part of the room and replied, “Um… when he was little. His mum put him in a room with a lot of spiders. After that he can’t stand them in the room or where he is.” I looked back at Vincent and started to feel sorry for him. I walked up to him and asked, “Vincent, do you want to sit with me and Nico?” Vincent turned around and answer, “Ok.”

After sitting on the sofa, Vincent was watching a comedy called Crizzicals and he couldn't stop laughing! Me and Nico tired not to laugh with him but we couldn't help it. After a while we all got tired and headed to bed, I softly stroked Nico’s hair and asked, “Babes, want to go to bed?” Nico looked at me and smiled. He got up and helped me of the sofa. Vincent got up as well, he looked at us and said, “Ok, I’m going to bed know. See you two in the morning. Vincent slowly walked into his room, he shut the door and jumped onto the bed. Me and Nico walked into the room and started to get ready for bed. I picked up my silk pj’s and headed for the bathroom to get changed. Nico just took of his clothes and was left in his boxers. As I came out of the bathroom Nico said, “Wow, you look hot!” I quickly walked up to Nico and gave him a soft kiss before heading into the bed. Nico started to pull me closer to him as we kissed. I looked at him and said, “We’d better go to bed.” Nico smiled and replied, “Um…..
You’re right.” Suddenly he picks me up and puts me onto the bed softly. He puts the covers over me and goes into bed, I look at him and give him another kiss but much more deep. He started to move his hand lower, but I stopped him. Nico looked suprised as I grabbed his hand and looked at me.
"What's wrong?" he asked, I looked at him and answered, "If we are going to have a relationship we have to take it slow." Nico looked at me and agreed, "Ok, we can take it slow." Nico didn't look happy, but I put his hand back to where it was. "But I don't want it to go too slow," I replied. Nico smiled and started to kiss me even deeper than before.

It's now morning, me and Nico are still in bed as we have nothing to do until tomorrow. I'm close to falling of the bed if Nico even moves close to me. I turn around, I wake up and move Nico a little so I won’t fall of the bed. He wakes up and asks, "Um... morning." I move closer and give him a kiss on the lips, he looked back at me and heard my stomach rumble. "Do you want to make us two breakfast?" he asked, I heard my stomach make another big rumble and replied, "Ok, I think I need it."
Nico quickly got out of bed and headed for the bathroom, he closed the door and closed the door. I slowly got out of bed and headed for the kitchen to find Vincent there sleeping, I walked back into the bedroom and knocked onto the bathroom door. "Who is it?" Nico asked, I replied, "I've got to show you something." He opened the door and asked, "What is it?" I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the kitchen. As we entered the kitchen, I showed him. Nico went up to Vincent and noticed there was a bottle of Vodka in his hand that was half empty. "Um... he's been drinking and the only time he does it is when he is depressed," he told me as he grabbed the bottle out of Vincent's hand. I went straight to the fridge and took three eggs and a packet of bacon out. "So what do you want for breakfast, plus what does he like for breakfast?" I asked him, Nico started to rub his cheek and replied, "Make me, you and Vincent bacon and egg."

I smiled back at Nico as he replies, I took out the eggs from the fridge and put them on the counter. I went back to the fridge and took out some milk before shutting the fridge door. Nico looked back at Vincent, he noticed he was waking up and Vincent was suprised where he was. "What am I doing in the kitchen?" he asked in a confused voice. I looked at him and replied, "We found you here and you had a bottle of Vodka on the your hand." I looked back at what I was cooking. Nico was a bit worried about Vincent as he was drinking again so he asks, "Um... Vincent your drinking again only points to one thing and that is your depressed about something." Vincent didn't know what to say as he knew that something was wrong and they would figure it out, he go up and looked at Nico. "Nico, why are you getting in to my business again? Its none of your concern!" Vincent shouted and started to walk away from Nico, Nico got up quickly and grabbed Vincents back pulling him back.
Vincent fist was tight and threw a punch at Nico and hit him hard in the face. Nico fell onto the floor as he was punched, as he fell I could see what just happened and turned off the gas before I could do anything. Quickly I kicked Vincent in the stomach before he could even hurt Vincent anymore and he knocked his head on the table so he was out cold. I picked Vincent up first and put him in his room on the bed. Quickly I ran towards Nico, making sure he was ok. He had a bloody nose and mouth, so I picked him up and put him in his room. I couldn't believe what had just happened, so I just clean Nico's face before I went back into Vincents room and made sure he was ok.

Walking into the room where Vincent was, he had just woken up. He was rubbing his head from the bump that he got from hitting his head. "What, do you want?" he asked in a loud voice. I walked by him and said, "Just wondering if your alright?" Vincenet was rubbing his head where he had bumped it looking at Yumi and shook his head. "No, not really. You see, my mum and dad have kicked my out of the house, after a couple of days I went back and they had gone for some reason. It's like they didn't even want me to be there son any more. Plus my head hurts."
I looked at Vincent, I started to feel really sad after what he had told me. "Um.... Vincent, do you want me to do anything for you?" I asked while getting out of the chair. "Yes, an ice pack would be nice to help my head please." I nodded my head and went out of the oom hading straight for the freezer, I took out a very cold ice pack and went back to Vincents room. "Here you go, It's very cold." I say as I handed the ice pack to Vincent. As Vincent grabbed the pack of ice he had to move the ice pack with his hand as it was that cold, and quickly placed it onto his head. "Aahh, that is better. Yumi, go and see Nico, I'm fine know." Vincent said while smiling at her. I smiled back, and started to leave the room, turning back at Vincent I said, "If you need anything just give me a shout." Vincent nodded, he then got off the chair and quickly jumped on the bed while holding the pack of ice on his head.

I walked out of the room, closing the door behind me. I walked towards the room Nico was in, hearing nothing but constent moan. I walked into to see what was wrong to see Nico lying on the bed holding his chest. Nico looked at me, he had tears in his eyes, it looked like he was in loads of pain. I walked quickly up to him, sitting right next to him and asked, "What's wrong?" Nico looked at me and bent his head down, tears where still streaming down his face. "When V-Vincent punched me, I-I landed on the floor. It hurt my back really bad." I looked at Nico and quickly took of his shirt and seen that his back was bleeding badly. "Stay there and dont move." I ran into the pathroom and opened a draw where the First-Aid kit was. I then got a boil of the top traw ontop of the mirror and filled it with hot water. I ran back into the bedroom and sat behind Nico. I opened the First-Aid kit and took out a cloth and wet it with the water. I started to softly dab the injuries that Nico had got. Nico started to make a groaning noise from the pain. "Nico, try to relax please?" I asked him while I was still dabbing his back with the cloth. "Ok, I'll try." Nico answered and closed his eyes as he tried to relax. I finished cleaning the blood from his back and took a plaster out of the box, I softly put the plaster on his cut and took the First-Aid box into the bathroom.

Nico started to smile as the pain started to fade, he slowly got up and walked towards the bathroom. He opened the door and walked towards Yumi and turned her around staring at me. He looked at Yumi and gave her a kiss. He slowly wrapped his arms around Yumi's body, he pressed his body against hers and started to lead her into the bedroom.
I broke the kiss looking deaply into Nico's eyes and smiled. "I see someone feels better," I say and sit on the bed. Nico sat next to me and put arm around me and gave me a very long kiss, he started to move one of his hand down to my skirt, he started to unbutton it and started to slowly slip it of my body. I started to moan a little from the feeling I was getting from this, starting to feel more turned on, I put my hand on his leg and my other hand started to unbuttton his trousers. Nico stopped and broke the kiss to get some air and took of his shirt before going giving me another kiss. I took of my top before he kissed, leaving me with my bra on. As we kissed again I started to take of my skirt and started to moan a little.

Nico slowly moved his hand down my body as he removed my skirt and moved his hands towards her back. He then took hold of the clips on my bra and undone them. I started to push his tousers down until they where of his body completely. I started to move my hands up to his boxers and slowly started to put my hand in them. Nico took of my and looked at my breasts, he started to sqeeze, stuck and even licked them. Nico then stopped stucking my breasts and looked up at me. I looked at Nico and gave him a soft kiss and by mear seconds turned into a very passionate kiss. Nico started to remove my thong and sneaked his hand towards my folds, He pushed two of his fingers into her inner fold as he started to kiss her more. I started to moan a bit as he put his hand by my folds and started to grab hold of his erect cock and started to wank, I then groaned out in pleasure as he put his two fingers into my folds making me want to put his cock in me instead. I then put my other hand by his boxers and started to pull them down so they werent covering his cock. Nico started to groan a bit as I started to wank him of, making him finger me more. He took out his fingers and took my hand of his cock and laid me down on the bed. He started to move his body down and his head was very close to my folds. He then entered his touge into my folds and started to enter two fingers as well. I started to moan, arching my back from all the pleasure I was getting from this sensation that was coming from my body.

Nico started to lick my folds more faster and removed his fingers. He took his mouth away from her folds and whipped his mouth. "Do you wanna have me in you now?" he asked as he wanted her so badly. I looked at Nico and smiled at him, "Do it now." I replied and opened by legs a bit waiting for him to enter me. Nico could tell what her responce was and smiled before going onto the bed. He slowly put his cock close to her folds and slowly started to enter her.
I started to feel a little bit of pain as he entered me, I started to slide down the bed making more of his cock entered me. "Nico, do it!" I say as looking at Nico with lust. Nico grabbed my hips and crawled onto the bed on top of me, he started into my eyes and said in a hot yet sexy voice, "Ok then beautiful."
Nico slowly entered her and started to thrust in and out and he did he started to moan more and more. I started to lift my legs up and started to thrust with Nico that
was making me sweat. I started to thrust faster as I was trying to catch up with Nico's thrusts and started to moan louder than ever. Nico started to thrust even faster and harder, he kept panting like crazy. "Yumi... I'm gonna.... ugh.... I'm about to go."

In the other room, Vincent woke up and started to hear noise from the other room. "What are they up to know?" Vincent asked himself and walked out of the room and headed for Yumi's and Nico's room. He opened the door a little and noticed what they where up to. His eyes nearly popped out of his head from what he had just seen and tried to look away. Nico kept on thrusting harder and was seconds before going, he then did one last thrust and went of in Yumi. Nico started to pant and then noticed some one was at the door. Nico's eyes widened and he covered Yumi's body and shouted, "What the fuck are you doing, Vincent go away! NOW!!"
Vincent shut the door and shock his head. "I wish I didn't do that know." Vincent says to his self and she tries to forget what he had seen.
Nico went to the door and locked the door, I looked at Nico and was blushing like crazy. Nico turned and looked at me. "I think we will have to lock the door from now on." Nico told me and walked up to the bed. I nodded and smiled as I took the bed sheet of me. "Well, why don't we do it again, right now?" I asked him. Nico got onto the bed and sat right next to me. He started to kiss me and started to squeeze my breast a little. He then broke the kiss and answered my question, "Yes." Nico laid my body on the bed and started to kiss it as he went up and down my body.
Creative Minds
The OCA