Join our server on Discord

Greetings to all.
'Sup? I generally decided to make an empirically used account here although I've signed up several times sporadically throughout the past half decade, but in general found it overbearing on top of half a dozen other occaisionally frequented boards, the most recent account here of which I attempted drowned in alot of real life commitments.

I'm rather all encompassingly lenient and open minded, which subjectively could be interpretated the byproduct of either a liberal or psychotic person. I'm openly perverted, and my morality is steeped in a muddy grey, although it veers towards dark or light depending on my own instincts or the requirements of my friends respectively.

I'm a typically lax, although simultaneously adventurous and optimistic. My hobbies and by proxy my skill aptitude fluctates radically depending on situation, but typically settles on videogaming, music of all varietie and several manga. ^^ *bow* Pleased to meet ye.
Veemon's Followers
I like you, nice word choice there. Welcome to the DaD.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
*Cannot understand 99% of what you just said*

Ok now translate O_o''

And welcome aboard the boards!
Now major Joshua and TWEWY fan.
The OCA
Verbose way of saying I'm new. Huzzah.

[Image: absolutelaycrazy.jpg]
Veemon's Followers
Hello, are you a bot?
I get the candy bar thing a lot from people, and I'm great because I bring out the best in people even in their most challenging moments!!!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
I don't think Lokki is a bot, seems pretty pleasent and his posts seem spontanious yet with a pretty heightened vocabulary.

Welcome to the website, obey any of the rules and enjoy the lie- uh i mean the cake! damn you Valve...so yeah, have fun!
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I was told there'd be cake if I survived this...
Veemon's Followers
Hello God of Mischief.
I am God of Trolls.
I trump you.
^.^
I stare you with my jaw dropped and wonder what to type, and all I can come up with is: "Ahhhhhh...!"

Welcome aboard the boards! And the cake is a LIE. The truth is only PIE!!

Loki: Sweet Jesus, another one!

Psycho: EEAUGH!!

Loki: -And there he goes, into another mythology-based epileptic seizure.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers