Join our server on Discord

Tv Doctor Who - What do you think of it?
This is what I think of Doctor Who. I love it as it's eye catching and something I really hate it as it sometimes drags in the program.
Here is one I just thought about:
What do you think of Doctor who?
Do you like it?
Do you hate it?
Well tell me what you think of it.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I liked it, but nowadays Dr Who is just another fad. Already i had to put up with Barrowman swanning it up in Torchwood and the children's Sarah Jane adventures killing the retro coolness of Dr Who, now i have to deal with boring cliche plots.
The season finale at Christmas for example, how much of a mary-sue ending was that? I can't even express minor displeasements with the show anymore because nearly everyone i know is a fan, meaning they will rip my face off for giving the show some fair criticism.

Popularity has ruined Dr Who as with all things popular...i know i sound like a grumpy old git, but it's logical to think so; more popularity = more idiots = more suckyness.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I guess it's pretty good. My friend C.C. loves it though. She watches it all the time; it's crazy! I think she has an obsession with The Doctor~~~

I've only seen it a few times. I suppose it's pretty entertaining, but it would have probably helped if I had seen it from the very beginning, then I'm sure I'd be at least a little more interested. ^ ^
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Which Doctor Who verison are you refering to? The 60s/early 70s one or the "new redux" that is on BBC America/SyFy
The new one, i imagine.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(01-25-2010 04:43 AM)grandphoenix1 Wrote: Which Doctor Who verison are you refering to? The 60s/early 70s one or the "new redux" that is on BBC America/SyFy

I would say the new redux
Creative Minds
The OCA
(01-25-2010 06:40 PM)Yumi Wrote:
(01-25-2010 04:43 AM)grandphoenix1 Wrote: Which Doctor Who verison are you refering to? The 60s/early 70s one or the "new redux" that is on BBC America/SyFy

I would say the new redux

The old verison was pretty cool, I've seen a few of those episodes. Is there a "complete" set of dvds fromt the old series from the late 1960s/early 70s? Just wondering or I can always "find" it somewhere, you know.