Join our server on Discord

Alright, I am back on youtube!
http://www.youtube.com/user/ryancruey#p/...RCUKJvJzoQ

"Before anything let me say this. The songs used in this video was this.

Set it off remix (Scorpion King soundtrack)
Some doom song from OCRemix.

Anyway let me explain real fast on what is going on and what happened in between those two itty bitty dates. Okay school wasnt going so well and I was wanting to change a lot of things in my life because I am going to be 18 this year. It was a big deal to me. Instead of becoming successful on this attempt I became bored and out of place. So this was out of spite and randomness. I have more time on the weekends than anything.

Next to all that I have a new channel I will be working on soon. It is going to be awesome for you guys because it is a review channel. A Video Game review channel. MGR "Master Game Reviewers" This is going to be a channel where I shall get some gamers or me and my bro will review games for your entertainment. No this isnt a AVGN rip off. Because I am not going to be cussing up a storm or saying all the bad things. It is going to be a pros and cons type of concept. So yes expect news from that.

I shall be using this channel for mostly personal stuff. Music,Art,News, The normal stuff. So this channel will no become bad or dead. So Hope for the best I might add. "

So yeah in other words I am back. I have too much free time and I enjoy doing what I do.