Join our server on Discord

This one's for you, Ray
Couple of weeks ago I decided to draw this, that photo Ray took that the drawing is based on, felt really emotional to me, and I wanted to try and capture it on a drawing. At first I thought of not showing it, that it might get misunderstood, or worse, I might somehow hurt Ray's feelings, but...lately I felt he deserved to see it, so....just hope you like it, man, that I did it right. And that I had a scanner.

[Image: IMG_0681.jpg]
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I'm sure Ray will appreciate the effort and chariable good feeling you put into this picture, i must say, it's really well drawn...
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
D'aww! Puppy! It's so damn cute! Hopefully Ray won't hump the screen with this.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Thanks guys, I really took my time with this one, made sure I did what I could. Glad you like, hope Ray will as well.

And speaking of him, I too hope he won't ruin yet another screen due to severe humping. He'll have to get a job to get himself a ANOTHER screen, and that will leave him even less time on his hands that he could spend with us!
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Oh Icy... thank you so much! I really appreciate the time and effort you put into this and- *flails an arm* Oh God I need a moment.

*Inhales*

Damnit I told myself I wouldn't be so emotional the next time I saw his picture- (they took pictures of 'dead animals' off FA.) but here I am- I really can't tell you how thankful I am for this, its a really good picture, you're pretty good at drawing, hehe...

I wish I could be online more, I really do... I promise I'll try to grab a hold of more time... school's going to be over soon. Soon.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(03-22-2010 05:48 AM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: Oh Icy... thank you so much! I really appreciate the time and effort you put into this and- *flails an arm* Oh God I need a moment.

*Inhales*

Damnit I told myself I wouldn't be so emotional the next time I saw his picture- (they took pictures of 'dead animals' off FA.) but here I am- I really can't tell you how thankful I am for this, its a really good picture, you're pretty good at drawing, hehe...

I wish I could be online more, I really do... I promise I'll try to grab a hold of more time... school's going to be over soon. Soon.
Hey Ray, I'm really glad that you like the drawing I made, that it stirred you so, in a good way of course. I was honestly worried it might cause...bad reaction. Glad I was wrong.

Heh, I too wish ya were more online, but the meatgrinder that is School doesnt show mercy, believe me.

Anyway, it'll be over soon, summer break, looking really forward to it. I'll be waiting for ya when ya got the time, am sure we'll have a blast catching up on ol' times! ^__^

.........just hope you'll remember to let me know when you're actually on :P
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Heehee. Of course I will.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA